Can i get non meme answers on what pre workout works and is the best to use?

Can i get non meme answers on what pre workout works and is the best to use?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.brosciencelife.com/gnar-pump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same way you figure out which beer you like best

shop.brosciencelife.com/gnar-pump/

I've tried a ton of pre workouts, and the best I've used to this date both flavour and effect is the curse. The taste is honestly amazing, and the effect I get from it holy shit. Feels like I'm on cocaine. Would honestly give it a solid 10/10 get some fuckin mad pumps def worth the money

>Everyone irl I have talked to tells me C4 will kill you dead and murder your heart liver and kidneys
>Look at active ingredients and see nothing particularly sketchy
Is it deathjuice or is it just the normie jitters

I like .50 Cal

purus labs didnt fuck me up
c4 definitely works, but also fucks me up

this user pretty much sums it up, you're going to have to try shit til you find something you like

I got the curse from amazon and I don't like the taste and it makes me feel like any other pre workout

what pw will not fuck my ass after a few hours? i resent the crashes

ephedra
bulking, cutting, ephedra, ephedra

I highly recommend nitraflex, B-nox is good as well, I’m currently a week into Animal Fury and like it too.

Anyone who uses C4 should be banned from lifting

Why? Too powerful for the gains? Unfair advantage?

the syntha 6 is decent.

this

No it’s shit tier meme shit that hits hard and isn’t even noticable 20 minutes later.

Jym Pre or Dymatize. Most everything else is shit tier and under dosed.

When im tired as fuck and feel I need a preworkout i just drink a coffee and eat a small snickers bar.
Gives me boost.

GAT Nitraflex

You don't need a preworkout.
>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS
That's all you need to do.

wow that's a really good way to put it. i bought some 12$ pwo and its so shit, my whole face tingles its unbearable

Depends on the person. I personally just drink a cup of coffee and that's enough. However, when I worked overnight shifts I needed a little extra boost from pre workout formulas to help adjust to the sleep change.

Black coffee, or a máte for energy, and something with a lot of capsaicin for vasodilation

The tingling means it's working

Pre-Kaged works for me really well. Expensive, but works.

Do your research and make your own...

that's what i've come to as well. that way I can save money, and get proper dosages on the things that I want.

This. Cheapest route and you can add/remove what you like and don't like.

Bumping for this. The best pre-workout I took. I've tried C4, ON and others but none compete with Hyde. If you find it too strong, just take Dr. Jekyll

>mr. hyde is the best i've ever taken

how about stop taking trash tier pre-WO then.

>try c4
>chest pain throughout the day

back to vega i go

Pre workout is a fucking meme. All you need is black coffee or matcha, a table spoon of honey, b vitamin and potassium. That shit will get you going and not crash you.

Complete dumbass move on my part (surprise, surprise), didn't really understand relative caffeine contents at the time so I took two scoops of this shiz and holy balls, I felt like going bananas. 5 hours post I was still really ampt up and sweating like crazy, couldn't sleep that night. I learned my lesson, and now I cycle this stuff every other workout.

Rich Piano approved pre-workout eyy?
>inb4 yam pre-workout

200mg caffeine, 25mg ephedrine, 100mg modafinil