Anyone on Veeky Forums do yoga? is it worth the time and money ($15-20 for one hour of class seems excessive)

anyone on Veeky Forums do yoga? is it worth the time and money ($15-20 for one hour of class seems excessive)

I'm planning on attending a hot yoga class tomorrow, how do i:
>deal with being chubby (tfw bulking) and shirtless in front of others, including potentially cute girls
>talk to girls before or after class without sperging out? (would like to make a friend or a gf since i have neither), what do i even say?

I can't really comment on the yoga shit, but you should probably attend a few classes before you try and approach someone. It's different if they come up to you and start talking, but you don't want to seem like a creep who's only there to pick up chicks.

Make sure you and your clothes smell nice before you go.

Do you have to be shirtless? I took a yoga class in college and we didn't do that. Don't worry about being fat. Just like a gym, people will probably judge but it doesn't matter because you're there to improve yourself. Just make sure you aren't like smelly or something. Almost everyone is my class was completely fine, except one guy who smelled awful and you could smell him across the room. Just be a normal person and everybody should be fine with you

If you're only doing yoga yoga do that at home, u can find the moves online. If you're doing it for the sweat session, that is fairly good for your money, try to get that number to 10-15. If u want the chicks... try to do it when you're in your slimming phase?

Are you good at balancing? Some moves require need a good balance. I used to be a bit of a yoga fag (extra curricular shits)

>go to yoga
>be the only guy literally in a room of young sexy women
>all wearing yoga pants, bending and stretching in weirdly sexual poses
>and they are all barefoot

its heaven

Play dumb and ask about the class/session. in fact if it's your first day it's not even a bluff.

thanks

thanks, it's recommended to be shirtless for hot yoga, since you sweat a lot
they recommend shorts too, so i have to find my basketball shorts to wear

>do that at home
i've tried it at home but, i wanted to try hot yoga. read a lot of positive things about it

also doing it to get out more and interact with people

>have 9/10 coworker who teaches yoga as a hobby
>she talks about the guy friends she meets in class
it must be possible to meet grills

Just download an app for your phone idiot. Pocket Yoga is only like $4.

fuck off nigger cunt little btich nigger? you think you can post a fucking mongoloid pic and think your esafe on this site? fuck you faggot, ill fucking rape you little asshole how my ancestors used to. idc thatim fuckigjn drunk on Christmas. stuf faggot

Be jacked, do hot yoga. You wear just compression shorts and all the qts mire. Just don't overheat and have to leave because you bloatmaxx, that ruins it. Also do it fasted

Recommended to be shirtless cause you sweat a lot...
They should tell you everything you need to know about doing yoga.

hot yoga is a fucking scam, but aside from that it's pretty gr8 desu.
lots of 8+/10's to gawk at, and it's pretty great for your general wellbeing aside from that too.

float like an alligator sting like a fly

Hot yoga is amazing. You're either retarded or going to a garbage tier studio.

Sauna and stretching, plus yoga pants.

This. Fucked so many hot yoga chicks by just wearing spandex shorts, being moderately lean, and decent at yoga.

Watch out for the homos though. They do it so they are better at taking cock. I've been hit on by fags too

>tfw your mom convinces you to go with her to a yoga lesson and the instructor is a twentysomething curly haired with glasses qt and she jokingly keeps pointing you out throughout the class 'cause you obviously look out of place and are not doing the exercises properly
its a good feel

Hot yoga is unhealthy. It's bad for your organs. Stick to standard stuff .

>bad for your organs.
thanks professor

>go do yoga for girls
>accidentally get ass destroyed by a dude
t-thanks fit

>accidentally

sure thing buddy

user, I started a couple of months ago and I love it. You'll develop friends naturally but it'll be mostly guys that chat you up. I've become friends with the receptionists and they're all hot so I'm working on then that way.

I'm ripped and get checked out a lot but I have yet to pick up someone from the class.

What I'd recommend is to use the hot yoga class as a way to stay accountable and on track. If they have Pilates, do that shit. People hate on it but it's a good workout and the hottest girls do it

if you're chubby you shouldn't be bulking and if you become chubby while bulking you're not bulking correctly

Hot yoga is intense my guy.
As far as regular yoga guys yeah id recommend doing it every now and then too. If youre not going for the mires or to awkwardly check out qts its great for keeping loose

third time this week it's happened

>broscience

I do hot yoga at the end of each week. It really helps flush me out.

Its helped a lot with chronic pain I've had in my left shoulder blade too.

This guy knows whats up. I do yoga and pilates amd its always filled with qts. Plus Im getting sick gains on flexibility.