Love is just a chemical reaction in our brains designed/selected over time to best enhance our odds of survival?

love is just a chemical reaction in our brains designed/selected over time to best enhance our odds of survival?

why should/shouldnt we mandate that all humans are monitored for the presence of this chemical when in the presence of their family/society?

Glad you know the nature of love dude, thank you for sharing your findings and theory here-- I speak for everyone when I say we're really lucky to have you here.

Yes please op, do not go back to r9k

That's fascism

it’s true but I can never find a way to phrase it that doesn’t sound like a britchard and martimer line.

Yeah that's great so how about something fitness related

>love is just a chemical reaction in our brains designed/selected over time to best enhance our odds of survival?
This is the brainlet explanation. Just because it can be explained scientifically doesn't mean that's the entire extent of it.

>why should/shouldnt we mandate that all humans are monitored for the presence of this chemical when in the presence of their family/society?
They already are. If you love someone you get married to them and start a family. People who are shit at "monitoring" this get into loveless marriages and end up unhappy and raise shitty kids who end up less likely to reproduce.

>love is just a chemical reaction in our brains

Hypocrite that you are, for you choose to trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you they are chemicals. All knowledge is ultimately based on which we cannot prove? Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

You're way off baseline OP: cells interlinked

>to best enhance our odds of survival?
No

To enhance our genes' chances of propagating. Evolution does not care in the slightest about us.

Hypocrite that you are, for you rely on the chemicals in your brain to tell you they are chemicals.

>love is just a chemical reaction in our brains designed/selected

You DO realiase you're just reposting dumb propaganda from marxists & nihilists?

No, you don't. Because you're a dumb nigger who thinks - like all dumb people - that he's the smartest person on the planet.

Go kill yourself, you dumb virgin.

What the fuck else would it be? A special magical mysterious force created by god? What?

Ignoring all the other arguments here, why would they monitor it? It is not a legal requirement to love your family.

This is Veeky Forums woolie, not /v/. Fuck off.

This marxist claim wants to devalue morality.
Aka get money, fuck bitches, do drugs...it's alright everything is chemicals anyways amirite.

I've been high as a kite on MDMA, which if you don't know Mr Rick and Morty fan, releases all of the chemicals responsible for your happiness at once in your brain.

Guess what, I have felt empty on it. I have been peaking, EUPHORIA (which is like getting an orgasm throughout your while existence every 5 seconds) and love have overwhelmed me and I still could ''sense'' that it is not real happiness.

There is more to life than chemicals in your brain.

>First sentence is an assertion but with a question mark

?

yes it is?

What did he mean by this

Updoot my friend XD le epic maymay, shadilay, praise kek xdddddddddd