I thought the primary goal of veganism is to not torture animals

i thought the primary goal of veganism is to not torture animals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siyE3CGqgn0&feature=youtu.be&t=150
youtube.com/watch?v=TS_IxJba6vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dog ownership is actually not allowed in true veganism.

It's considered torture to keep the dog against its will.

I was at a party one time and a militant vegan couple were there and they let the dogs who lived there outside and said if they run away its because they want to and that theyre being held against their will.

They dogs obviously run away, one of them never got found.

what about having several dogs in a small 1 bedroom apartment along with 2 rabbits with full cages

>keep dogs against their will

opposed to letting them out in the wild to go die? That doesnt sound very vegan to me.

Letting a dog loose is basically a death sentence, why are vegans so retarded. Please tell me the owner beat them up or something

My dog would not have run away, she would make the intruding vegans run away. She knows who feeds her and where her warm bed is.

Sounds like a good excuse to force those vegans to eat some teeth

who's dog would actually run away from home and not return? even if my doggo ran away, he'd come home when he got hungry.

you have no clue how bad PETA really is. They honestly believe animals are better off dead than under human captivity. They euthanize the vast majority of shelter animals they get.

Cars, nutjobs, other dogs, environmental hazards and rangers user. A doggo that runs away most likely will want to return, but some are not smart enough to remember which way if they don't follow exact paths they get taken on for walks.

Similar shit happened to me, one of my neighbours opened the side doors at my house and my dogs took themselves for an 11 hour walk.

Luckily they stuck together and my family found them heading back home after 6 hours of searching.
>The side door was opened again the next day, but we padlocked a gate before it shut

It depends on the breed.

My rat hunting terrier dog would not come back, once you starts sniffing, she never stops, she'll go on for hours looking at the ground sniffing. By the time she would want to go home and sleep/eat, shed already be well lost at that point.

My other lapdog Maltese will not go further than 10 meters from me without autistically rushing back to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=siyE3CGqgn0&feature=youtu.be&t=150

You're a big guy

>Maltese
gay
worse than vegan

>those comments
>patreon literally dropped in half in a few days

wew

youtube.com/watch?v=TS_IxJba6vc

>PETA
Think Penn & Teller was the first to check up on peta and do a show about them?
Been a lot more since. They're nothing more than a bunch of suits with a cool scam going on - think scientology. Hiding behind mantras and emotional drivel, they distribute millions of dollars to themselves.

Shit like that works, because people who are passionate about something doesn't want to believe in the bitter truth. So they rather donate money and worship in peace, than wonder why the PETA bosses has become millionaires, and just kill every animal they come across.

The maltese is my GF whose a 10/10 instagram model with 2 million followers.

Who gay now brah?

>my dog got lost
What kind of retarded dog do you own?
You do understand how hard it is for a canine to actually get lost right?

if i pulled that off would you die?

Please tell more of this. Something must have happened?

didn't realise some hippies at some party defined true veganism

retard

I thought the primary goal of Veeky Forums was to discuss fitness

Bestiality is illegal, bro.

how long have you been here?

meant

Shut up, nerd.

>my dogs took themselves for an 11 hour walk.
AAAAWRRRRRR
>Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone, let a dog roam and he'll find his way home

Vegan five years. This is bullshit. Adopting dogs from shelters is pretty widespread even among militants.

Moral veganism is a meme since morality isn't real

vegan lacks the brainpower to be consistent in his beliefs, more news at 11

>true veganism
Stop being a fucking retard. What you're talking about is basically radical animal protection, and even though veganism and animal protection sometimes (if not down right often) is associated with each other, they not mutually inclusive; One does not entail the other.

Some people are vegans for the animal ethics, some for the global warming aspect of carnivorism, some for the health aspect, etc.

I'm not a vegan myself even, just don't be a dumb-dumb.

>Instagram "model" girlfriend.
Pathetic.

Who said anything about PETA?