So apart from going to the gym, what else do you do user?

so apart from going to the gym, what else do you do user?

Work and video games. And the only reason I go to the gym is because of the retarded games you play that drive me fucking insane and make me so mad I have to have an outlet to prevent me from fucking killing someone.

OP has a micro penis

ur mum lawl

I drink and I party.

“Clitoris.”

Wtf is she eating? A jam sandwich and a stick of butter?
Or is that mine? Gimme my butter you skank, it's bulk season!

Finger sandwiches. Probably cucumber. She’s having tea.

Go gym

fuck women better than this horse head e-thot

Enough about me sweetie, why are you smoking a cigarette on a stick, why are you wearing a tiara, what kind of tea are you drinking, but more importantly, where are we and how did I get here?

Uhhhhh work

>spills king size slurpee
>farts
>shit running down thigh
>mouth full of hot taco

BULKIN

read religiously, write every day or so about 1-3k words on phone or pc or notepads, studying probably genetics or economics, try desperately to forget having no friends, take tinder chicks on dates. that’s it. i like staring at the shoreline for an hour in the morning regardless of temp and imagining im dissolving into the tide, dying peacefully alone out there.

Outside if the 5 hours of workout I do
>school 40 hours
>work 40 hours
Video games, trying to get my dad to go walk, shooting guns, shitting on sophists and the occasional drink if I can handle not sleep

Spend all day working and eating when I'm not lifting. Hate when I meet up with friends on the weekends or bump into acquaintances and they ask me about my week. They think once you're self-employed you suddenly stop working and the money just comes flowing in. It also makes me realize how empty my life is.

Read.
Make rings.
Cook.

What do you do?

I love this user. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you

fuck that's me too, be well user

kek relatable

>work as a magazine journalist
>study for my journalism diploma
>write a political blog
>freelance for newspapers
>Read for at least an hour a day