What's the quickest and easiest fighting skill I can learn so I can knock someone out in a bar fight?

What's the quickest and easiest fighting skill I can learn so I can knock someone out in a bar fight?
Sometimes I just want to deliberately escalate a situation but I've never fought before and know I might lose.

6'0 210lbs btw

lifts

110kg bench
160kg squat
200kg deadlift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKcUCwXK85U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try growing up you dyel faggot

murder yourself my friend

sneak up behind unsuspecting patron, hit them over the head with a bar stool or beer mug. Should work and you'll earn that title of "rhat one fucking asshole at the bar" that you are looking for.

Kick them in the dick

Boxing.
Also go home or buy the other dude a beer. Who fights in a bar.

What's the quickest and easiest deadlift form I can learn so I can outlift chads in the gym?
Sometimes I just want to deliberately escalate a gym bully situation but I've never lifted before and know they might be stronger than me.

>buy the other dude a beer

lol cuck

Literally punch him in the face

All fun and games until somebody dies. Someone please post that faggot who killed himself suplexing the other faggot.

6'0 is manlet tier

>boxing
Kek

Quickest? BJJ for Sure. You can Fuck most dudes up 1 on 1 arter 3-6months of experience. Boxning is Good too but you Will need more then a year to be able to easily fuck people up. Also boxing will more then likely get our hands broken in a real fight. But honestly dude being a badass who can win most bar fights is INSANELY much work. If your only motivation is "I can fight guys at bars" you probably won't even survive the first three months of a martial art. I lift on rest days because lifting is literally nothing compared to martial arts. Gl tho

I just noticed you're a big guy and in that case I say Greco wrestling or bjj for sure. Since your so big unless you're fighting a equally big guy then just the most basics of grappling will win you the fight without ease. Unless their friends come from behind and hits you with a chair that is...

Practice everyday, for hours. And lift weights.

Losing is always a possibility. Don't fight if you can't handle the fear.

>lol cuck
T. doesnt know why he dosent have freinds

>What's the quickest and easiest fighting skill I can learn so I can knock someone out in a bar fight?
Learn a proper stance.

That's literally it. Someone with a proper stance half the time will make someone back the fuck down because in their mind they say, "Aw, I'm fucked he knows what he's doing."

But if you actually have to fight, I'd say the rear-end choke. Once you got that locked in, it's RIP. Most people try to create distance in fights anyways, they have no fucking clue how to wrestle or stay in close contact.

If you're looking for quick you're doing martial arts for the wrong reasons.

Get a good striking and/or grappling art

avoid Aikido and other meme arts like tigerninjarabbitpoop kung fu or whatever

I'll look for it. I think I have it, one sec.

Got it.

>punches guy for 20 seconds and nothing happens
>gets punched once and faints
lmoa fucking lanklets

enjoy getting fucked in the ass in prison OP

which was probably your plan all along

Fighting is a True nigger domain, just get a gun if you are White and use it if someone threatens you

>What's the quickest and easiest fighting skill I can learn so I can knock someone out in a bar fight?

Not being drunk.

knock out some bodyweight first tubby lmaoo

I'd practice something like BJJ, not because it's the fastest to learn (I wouldn't know) but because when I see it being used against someone, that person is not being knocked out cold on the street with possible brain damage or a fatal injury.

Like, if I were really good at boxing I'd probably be terrified to punch someone and risk jail, and I'd try to be very defensive and reactive instead of being the first guy to throw a punch, and that is not good since 90% of the fighting videos online seem to begin and end with a sucker punch.

But being able to throw someone on the ground and put him on a nice armlock as he struggles is a very nice way to control aggression, stay on the safe side legally and alpha everyone else around you while at the same time coming off as mature instead of a child. Even if you are the aggressor no one expects the guy using submission techniques to be the jackass who started it all.

He said fighting skill. Using a gun requires no skill. Just look at our armed servicemen

punchbag x failure three times a week
also learn how to properly throw a punch
always have your mouth closed while fighting helps a lot when taking one to the face

>always have your mouth closed while fighting helps a lot when taking one to the face
and train that neck/traps

Martial arts is gay, just get big and strong

some rules for bar fight (i've been in a few)
>throw the first punch
>don't be afraid to break a bottle on someones face because the guy you're fighting won't be afraid
>if you're fighting someone smaller or lighter than you a good punch can knock them easily, always aim for the face
>if the guy is bigger or can fight, don't be retarded and bail or break a bottle or do some cheap shots like kicking his balls or fingering his eyes

well shit...

I'm an expert in throwing something at their face and then beating the shit out of them while they are distracted

Hit first.

That's how you win a bar fight 90% of the time. In the 10% of cases where the guy just eats the punch and comes back hard, try tossing him into walls or the bar. Tons of kidney level shit that hurts like crazy. But odds are the guy that just tanked your haymaker is going to fuck you up.

This is fucking retarded, though, and nobody likes the douches that fight in a bar.

Never hit heavy bag to failure. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Bjj doesnt work in a bar retard, his friends just gonna stomp on your head

Not doing it? I bounced at an bar in Houston for 6 years when I was younger. Saw people hospitalized, go to jail, prison.. over what.. some dumb who're sucking dick, or someone stepping on your shoes? Some people are stuck in perpetual childhood. Do a fucking martial art to better yourself, defend yourself better, and turn the other fucking cheek and walk away. Just because your capable of doing something, doesn't mean you should do it.

"Cuck" right.. none of you have ever been locked up, well see who the cuck is when they throw your dumb ass in a holding tank with some real mother fuckers because you broke someone's nose over a spilled beer.

Buy a gun OP

You are a fucking idiot and scum, learn to handle your drink you weak faggot. 90% of bar fights are whimpering and slapping.

Just search how to palm strike on YouTube, that way you don't break your hand punching someone in the head because you're a retard who has no idea how or where to punch someone

Just get in a fair fight. Maybe you'll win maybe you'll lose. Keep lifting. Don't be some little chicken neck bastard who has to poke someone's eye out. Fight like a man.

Learn a grappling style. Striking is fine, until someone breaks your reach and you end up on the ground (which is where all fights end up).
>carrying a gun
>in a bar
Wanna know how I know you don't carry?
That's right ladies and gents, shooting requires no skill at all. This user can run a perfect El Presidente faster than Todd Jarrett
youtube.com/watch?v=cKcUCwXK85U

you're a fucking retard go fuck off

>Sometimes I just want to deliberately escalate a situation

Do some kegels so Tyrone can better appreciate your prime boipuss.

Now for a less memetic answer, no martial art will help you when one of his mates smashes something over your head while you're flailing your arms around screaming autistically. The way you win that scenario is by bringing more friends, though it's unlikely you have any.