Untitled

Yeah fuck all of you for this. You broke my family.

Lol

What the fuck is going on here?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck Happening?

...40 cents... I paid..40 cen.......

IT'S GOING UP

exit scam

Will it go back up after this shitty bitcoin fork? That's why everything went down.

It's on sale

I hope you realized that's because BTC is going down.

still holding, dont give up linkmarines, we are facing a little bit of turbulence before we arrive at the drop zone

MOMMY

still holding, not selling for a long time.

but this price is disheartening and brings out the fud in me, lately.

Black Friday sale bois.

TIME TO BUY MORE

Get all link u can get dis going big boys

>Veeky Forums shills link, "hodl till 2019 for x50 and 2020 for x100"
>one week later
>"it fell, I thought it was supposed to moon, AAAAAAAA"
Wow not one week later it's 2019, that's pretty fast! I didn't even notice!

>mfw I bought at 52k yesterday
>it's 47k now
why does this always happen to meeeee

Hi Linkmarines! Newbie here!!

Can you tell me how LINK solves the noose problem?

Be real with me fags, IF sergeys shit actually works as he promises, and it works pefectly and can be easily adapted by other cryptos/business. Again, assuming its actually works. How high does this go

A chain is less likely to snap than a rope

Ripple MarketCap high

Shuddup u pussies
You have been warned this is a long-term game, so stop whining.
I wish I had the money to average down at this dip

Dude learn to have some restraint, don't go all in or bet money you can't lose. Sorry about your family.

about 10-20$ in less than a week once everyone finds out

No. There is no middle ground for this one. Its either moon or nothing

if in december swift makes an official announcement in which they suck link's cock and in february the network is launched and confido and all the other things start using link then this shit goes above ripple, which would mean it's sitting at $28

I think we should be seeing something like Ripple's marketcap, which is $9billion. LINK has a marketcap of $55, so we should be seeing $32 LINK if we match Ripple's marketcap. But I didn't consider the fact that we have a circulating supply of 350k and Ripple has a circulating supply of 39 billion, so I think all of us LINKies take the first manned moon mission to Andromeda Galaxy. Just think about it for a second, we will eventaully be in the multi-billion dollar market cap anyways. LINK is still at its infancy, so you better accumulate right now at a $55m market cap, before we take off.

it's almost like there is more than one person that holds this, crazy stuff!

it's actually the other way around, buddy...chainlink might be stronger than rope, but you can't notice metal fatigue until it's too late. a single point of failure makes the whole chain useless. rope however is made out of tons of individual fibers, the chance that all of them break at once is highly unlikely.

thank you.

> op delete this im quietly filling my bags

LINK is dead you idiots
move on

Just bought 1250 more.

Are you really so fat that you're going to fatigue a chain while hanging yourself?

>a single point of failure makes the whole chain useless
Ask yourself: what is decentralization and how does it apply to Chainlink?

> b b b but muh oracles
so glad i dumped this shit at .32 cents for quite a loss, but if if had held on till now i would be thinking about putting a glock in my mouth

What did you buy instead?

just saying it's smarter to hang yourself with a rope than a chain. you can easily see that a rope is shitty, but you can't see that a chain is going to break any moment. if you're going to kill yourself you should do it right, you know? otherwise you might get second thoughts are something crazy. or you break your cervical spine and end up as a drooling quadriplegic. instead of the sweet release of death you get to experience living hell for the rest of your pathetic life.

1) Oraclize
2) Ethereum Oracle service
3) Coin not needed
4) you can't even decentralize a centralized data source in many cases

But don't worry guys LINK will moon!!!

link is done.

created by a fat fraud. already made millions of it and is now banging trannies in sea.

wait till fat sergey dumps his 300 million links.
my prediction one link = 0.0001 cents.

>tfw when you fell for a well orchestrated PnD groups bullshit ERC token.

Give it a rest guys, it’s over. We fucked up. Hard

>Buy high, sell low
Classic.
I will lmao when LINK is 20$ a pop

Welp, looks like it's time to buy some more Link I guess.

half to BTC, half to LTC

LINK will be verge tier soon.
ITS OVER.
just fucking get out and move on you greedy faggots.
You made a mistake. Oh well. Shit happens.
Get. The. Fuck. Up. SON. GET UP.
It's not the end of the world. START OVER and do it right next time.
RESEARCH.

>well it may be over for you.
If its not GET UP AND GO NIGS

We get it. You fell for a meme. Laugh about it years later. Move on. Now. Or lose everything.

And finally i have 20k link. Im in 10% loss overall in btc and 350usd profit in fiat tho...

Will i make it?

i posted this graph in alot of link threads, yet you deluded linkies kept calling me a fudding piece of shit

hodling is not a meme, but it only applies to very few cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum

not literal garbage vaporware erc-20 tokens like chainlink

That looks nothing like Link's price chart.

Link spent three weeks in the low 40c range, while d0x simply spiked and fell.

And let's not get into comparing the use cases here lmao.

fucking this.

Well I'm done trying to save you Veeky Forums bros.
I'm going back to hyping your doom and telling you to buy more.

deluded linkie

they have the same use case, as in they have no use at all and is literal vaporware only used to raise eth

Why you guys are sure that SWIFT will announce it ?

>they have no use at all

I'm just holding, because this is my Link story:
>buy 30 eth @ $10 a couple years ago
>sell it all @ $300 a couple months ago to put it all in on link
>$300 was worth $9000 but is now worth $3000
>comfy with my 20,000+ link and not selling until they're worth at least $100
Seriously, even *if* it went to zero and got delisted, I'm only out $300 at worst (which is what a fun weekend or an ounce of incredibly good pot costs). I'm not selling. That initial $300 stake is going to be worth $30,000 next year and about $3,000,000.00 next decade. I still have a few months worth of rent & food money tucked away, two (soon to be one -- I'm selling the other) functional (older) cars, the ability to earn money, and relative comfort.

...did you guys really gamble your entire life savings on this? How will you feed & shelter yourself through the long, cold winter before the moon mission?

>hold fast

Keep it going user, you make me feel better

why are you all so confident that an erc20 shit coin will have a 20b market evaluation lol

>why are you all so confident a piece of cotton paper will have trillions in market valuation lol

I personally put about a fifth of my savings into Crypto and multiplied before Link was a thing and then went all in on Link.

It sucks to lose so much of my crypto gains but I'm still 4X my initial.

All this hard FUD here really makes me think...

Always do the opposite what Veeky Forums says and I was always fine

supercomputers user
SUPERCOMPUTERS

Have you ever looked at the purpose of the XRP token? It literally hasn't got anything, yet people buy it in great quantities because ripple is doing so well.
XRP is not needed for ripple transactions, it's basically a fucking coupon, and an extremely tiny portion gets burned whenever there's a transaction.

So you're saying I shouldn't eat my sperm?

Thats now how it works. Get an Overview of the whole Veeky Forums mentality of a coin

Can't be fucked to read this whole shit show but SWIFT officially said that they would announce whether they are using Chainlink in early December or if they had found a cheaper option. Good luck.

stay poor gaycuck
i bought it without doing any research
once i did my research i got out

You will be lucky if it ever get close to $1, its never going to reach $20

At todays prices it has
marketcap $55,001,100 with 350million coins in circulation = $0.157 per coin

even if it goes x20 from here, it will have a market cap of
55MM x 20 = $1100000000

Sergei release the remaining tokens and you have

You new price will be (market cap /supply)
$1100000000 / 1billion = $1.1

Thats asssuming Sergei doesnt start dumping his bags everytime he gets an erection and needs more coin for trannies.

Wrong, the December announcement was about whether they were going to use Hyperledger Fabric specifically for their GPI project, or decide to look at other (blockchain) options.

Link pretty much has nothing to do with this.

>Buy my bags

why would they use this shit when they can just fork from their github and hire half a dozen devs to do their work.
who would trust this useless Sergei and his halfwit sidekick Rory to do work for a mulibillion dollar industry.

Face it Sergei is sitting on his new yacht getting his dick sucked, hes never coming back.

anons?

I stand corrected. They way I read it was that it was the CL related blockchain project.

#4CHNallday

what if biz largely ignores my coin, am i good?

The remaining tokens aren't going to just be dumped onto the market, do more research.
They're going to be distributed to nodes as they join the network.
By the time all 1B tokens are out in the wild, that means the network has expanded greatly. And guess what market cap a mainstream smart contract solution would have.

yes

There's been some confusion on Veeky Forums about the whole GPI thing for a while.

Just know that GPI is a cross-border payments project, currently Swift's main flagship project, and that it takes a full day to complete transactions while blockchain alternatives (e.g. IBM with Lumens) are virtually instant.
There is little doubt they're going to end up using some form of blockchain tech for GPI; but again it is almost entirely unrelated to Link.

So LINK is going to be used for payment of oracles, right? Is that tech not in demand yet?

They're developing the oracle node network right now.
Still a tremendous amount of work to be done, hence why they needed the money.
Chainlink network v1.0 was ready as a testnet before the presale, but the plan is a decentralized network, so it won't be a "finished product" until it is in mainstream use as intended.
A centralized network would be a lot easier to implement, but then it wouldn't be fit for purpose.

From what Rory said they dont want to announce anything until the network is up and running. If it's that far away from an announcement I guess we are fucked price-wise.

I wonder how long it will take...2 months? a year? five years? the longer we have to wait, the more likely it is this was a waste of our money.

all that's telling me is to find something to get money to get a dedicated PC for a node

Yup it'll take 10 years. Sell now

They could release the initial version of the working node network any day now, really.
The point I was making has to do with the fact that the network is decentralized, it's not self-contained. It is made up of a vast amount of external nodes that have to join the network on their own.
The infrastructure for this will probably be released soon, but even after that development will have to continue at full whack.

Can I explain why you guys are retarded?
If you actually did any research, it's obvious how this was going to fail.
The only reason most of you imbeciles bought it was because it was shilled hard on here by those that ultimately dumped on you.

How does it feel to be played hard?

QUICK, JUMP SHIP

Damn sure youll be saying that when link hits cripple's market cap.

Yup. And the main net release will probably be sooner rather than later.
Sergey said a fully mature API node library is about two years away, and since this library an only begin to grow AFTER the main net release, this release will have to come pretty soon now.

Is that why none of the top 50 addresses have dumped and some even accumulated more, mr. retard

>If you actually did any research, it's obvious how this was going to fail.

it's actually the opposite, why are you spreading such low effort fud?

like vitalik said link isnt worth 32ml, hes been proven right! DUMMMMMMP

>Vitalik

>There is a product that makes mine obsolete
>HURR DURR IT ISUNT WURTH 32 MILLIÄNZ DOLLAZ

Why even listen to pedos

Let's not listen to whatever Vitalik says for a while.

pls no moms spaghetti

>Vitalik
>good at pricing things
he said Ethereum isn't worth anywhere near its at. He's bad at valuing things

>pothead is a retard

Glad you lost all your money.

SELL YOUR NEO!!
AGUHHHH
HEHEHEHE
PFFFFFFFFBLLFFF