Girls like big noses, right?

No

Depends on whether it's a masculine European big or overly bulbous and Jewish.

If your nose is hooked you should consider surgery, but straight and big is demigod tier (Small noses are a feminine trait just as round faces are).

this

Depends on how much money you have

roman/greek noses are "hooked" too in the sense that they have pronounced nose bridges
the actual way to distinguish Jew noses is the nose tip: if it goes downwards, it's jewish, if it goes forwards, it's a masculine nose

Depends on the rest of your face op, post it xd

I think girls are more judgmental for their own noses and like small pointy dainty noses like models but for guys they are more accepting of a bigger range of noses, or at least that's what I think from personal experience

depends on your face, I've got a big nose and think it's manly. grow a mustache to balance it out, maybe

>inb4 my stalkeranon is triggered and yells at me for daring to post my face again

that picture is way too large whoops

you look like a victorian

pic op

DyeL?

GOMAD and peanut butter yo

I'm working on it. I should probably cook a bunch of potatoes right now...

Oh man, you look way better without the mustache

Not OP, but my nose I posted is greek, italian, and irish btw

feels femboy/10 kinda lame

What's my nose?

Do you park your van near the kids playground?

looks completely average/10

epic!!!

I know but what ethnicity is it? Many people said that my nose is big irl so It may look small in pic because my full face isn't showing

looks dinaric to me

it could also be bulbous from the front which would make it seem bigger, doesn't seem that large from what I see. looks pretty juvenile tho

mild hook/10

left looks good right looks terrible user

Big Roman noses are superior. Shows high test. Small noses and Jew hooked noses are inferior.

well I took the left picture less than an hour ago and the other one is a year or more old (only profile picture I could find), so... thanks...

This

I have a nice long straight nose and I love it

hey you're the guy on Veeky Forums with the hitler stache

Girls like big noses, but absolutely not if they're bulbous.

>Tfw large, crooked nose
I don't think girls mind all that much as long as you're not hideous

Give it to me straight guys. Am I jewed ?

I have the same only fuckin larger it's unnatural from the side I somewhat hide it with glasses but still kms, yours is normal user

European girls love my big jewish nose (BJN)

get rhinoplasty desu.
Nothing wrong with plastic surgery

if it’s long thin and you have a good jaw yes. Like everything else it has to look good with everything else on your face. big nose is also high test and indicative of intelligence laffin at noselets id be made king of the tribe 3000 years ago lel

yes there is ur lying and ur kids will still have the deformity liar. fucking korean posters

Iktf. Everytime Im in the train/bus and catch my reflection up close it looks like a fucking merchant meme

Yea, its fun when you can fuck them while you eat em ass.

Child vs man

I like girls with big noses

Im so fucking sorry

You got BAGELED

Gf said I have a big nose but it's straight, and "strong", not hooked or bumpy.

Bow before me

a nose like pic related is very handsome

Similar to mine, it's not bulbous or anything.

My problem is my thick eyebrows(Russian) and low brow line. My ears stick out too, so I look kinda like a rat

thick eyebrows are Veeky Forums and manly tho

dunno what to say, getting your ears pinned back doesn't seem too serious, but spending money on plastic surgery is a bit much. otherwise, it could always be worse...

Yeah, I'm content I guess. Just need to find a good hairstyle and I'll be golden

We're all gonna make it

my spanish bf has a roman nose. I like it, it's very masculine and adds character to his face. bulbous noses, broad noses or jew noses are gross though

yup don't like taking pictures, ugly as fuck big nose is surgery considered beta? also checked

Get a botox brow lift and eyebrow threading. As for the ear thing, just wear ski caps.

fuck no, this is coming from someone with big bulbous nose, worst facial attribute ever

rate

My nose makes me look like some kind of arab even though I'm a pasty scot

Fuck it, I like the way I look. At least I don't look like a bitch

I have a big, hooked nose and regularly catch the interest of 10/10s. Why? Because I‘m a tall, masculine alpha with a deep voice unlike most of you beardless soyboy liw T manlets.

Basically, If you‘ve got a big nose but don‘t have much else to show for, you‘re not gonna be oerceived as attractive.

How utterly fucked am I, lads?

>tfw didn‘t inherit mom‘s cute nose :(

Do I have a shitty nose?

You would look leagues better just perpetually clean shaven my man. Cut that sad excuse for facial hair off. You have decent bone structure, don't hide it with pathetic wisps of hair

Jesus Christ

squidward/10

I have a shnoze like pic related

this man is a DYEL tech geek who wrote a mildly controversial essay and he gets all the pussy.

Egghead?

And smiles

Yuck, no. Pic attached is a good nose.

Nigger noses are disgusting, and bird noses aren't really cute either.

Nose should be slightly wider than a girl's but still really straight and patrician. Flared nostrils are also pretty good too (I like them because I tend to be attracted to faces that resonate aggression i.e. narrow eyes, flared nostrils, grimace, set jaw)

tfw didn't attach pic

>tfw shitty nose ruins everything

who let this guy escape from the screen he looks like he could be a JoJo character

Hey there, smooth-skin

did the other kids shout oink at you and slap you with towels to see how pink your skin would go

>Always hated my nose
>Asian gf says she always dreamed of having a western nose just like mine

today I learned that I have a greek nose

louis garrel - dreamers

check it

>tfw ugly nose

>Not OP, but my nose I posted is greek, italian, and irish btw
Come on dude. People like you are where the 56% meme come from. Just don't talk about it if you are mutt. God damn...

They tried user

They tried

Some do, yeah
This friend of mine loves herself some big noses.

pretty much all male top models have small noses. big noses are not as attractive as small noses, be it on a man or a woman

Good news is your people now have their own ethnostate with a brand new capital.

JEW MODE: ACTIVATED

dyel Veeky Forumsggots get out

I'm european, not a mutt. I'm proud of my heritage, and I'm obviously blue-eyed white

this is the Veeky Forumsness board, yeah? well, I'm trying to get Veeky Forums, deal with it faggot. if the fatties are allowed to post their mantits here, then I'm not about to feel silly.

Get a good haircut and stay clean shaven
Gross

not trying to attract you, buddy. go tell that to your boyfriend

I don't have a boyfriend because I'm autistic and don't know how to go about getting one.
Fuck off fag

in general, you're right. but a nicely proportioned big nose is stately

an autistic person thinks my mustache is gross? aren't you guys just children in adult bodies anyway? lol

Why are europeons so fucking bad a banter