Tfw gf leaves you and you see her cuddling with another dude on insta on xmas eve

>tfw gf leaves you and you see her cuddling with another dude on insta on xmas eve

I know im supposed to man up but sometimes at night I just overthink every thing and cant sleep

>3 years in relationship
>gf dumps me through text message out of nowhere
>spend the night crying
>next day she's kissing some random on facebook

Love is a meme.

>caring about holes
stop being a faggot

Why would you keep following her insta?
why do you even have one do you hate yourself?

Its cause you choose trash women.

Me and my wife's boyfriend get along

>social media
You fucked up

>mfw I love seeing these threads because it shows me how much I've moved on in comparison

It will come to pass, OP. It will pass faster with inspirtation and a hobby. But you should definitely cut off all contact.

Enter NO EXPOSURE mode and delete her on all social media. Don't care what she'd think about you deleting her, only weak faggots care about the thoughts of old girlfriends. Once she's removed, don't check social media at all unless you get a notification. Do anything else with your time. Delete the shortcuts from your phone's homescreen if you have to, just stop checking. Become a hermit who just eats and lifts, maybe works or whatever

NO EXPOSURE MODE until youre over it, good luck

But were human my man
I manage to zero my feelings when stimmed up , stop pretending you are cold blooded it will hit you one day

not to add insult to injury but your first mistake was not blocking her on social media

Don't know, a part of me knows life was better when I believed in magic.

Block that bitch on everything, do NOT look at her shit no matter how tempting it is

She's a degenerate bitch, a horrible person, you'll find a good one soon

Hey man I feel you.
I it's really ok to be sad and down and desperate, it takes time and it sucks ass.
Stop getting info about her current life, it will make you sad and angry.
Try meeting your friends or try making new ones!
I believe in you :)

Shut the fuck up and put some effort in moving on. My ex left me and found some numale looking faggot and got engaged 5 months into the relationship.

Remind yourself at least some part of her did this to hurt you, and feel good that you aren't with a cunt like that

I snapped her this
She did not respond...
>tfw

Why have you not cut out all contact with her?

>following ex's social media
why torture yourself like that?

time to get on cycle and hit the gym OP

get so big everyone is scared to leave you

For all you know ok cheated on this girl every night and had no choice but to break up.
>it's a whining male
>let's all rush to comfort his broken ego because we relate as fellow penis owners
Jfc if that op was a female half of you would be blaming her off the bat

>4 year relationship
>she's chubby but cute face
>I'm rich and jacked, mires all day
>gf leaves over text out of nowhere
>2 years later she still cries about being single and having no money on facebook
>never made the effort to contact me once

Women are innately self-destructive desu

>end of 2017
>having facetwatgram accounts

Sounds like your shitty personality wasn't worth the paycheck. I'd have to agree with her on that one. There are plenty of gold diggers out there, if that's what you want; I don't see why your being so bitter unless you're not really rich enough to afford one

She was probably cheating on you for a while man. Go get a new girl, just don't catch feels this time.

If she's bitching about being single, and hasn't made the effort to contact you since breaking up with your regardless of your self-described positive qualities, you are repellent and incorrigibly awful. It's the only possibility.

If you did this you're a fucking mongoloid
>otha ni
and if she is with a black guy now you should be happy you got away from that disgusting woman in time

Bait but...
Yes, I'm sure he wouldn't have mentioned in the OP that he had been cheating on her. That's also why he can't get over her right? Because he was cheating on her constantly

>a part of me knows life was better when I believed in magic.
Stop lying to yourself. Disney tales aint reality.

>any year
>following your ex gf on facebook / instagram

I
SRSLY
HOPE
YOU
GUYS
DONT
DO
THIS

Now you're free to get a girl that lifts.

>using social media ever
I deleted my Facebook. Not deactivated, deleted.

3d girls are gains goblins. Get a 2d girl and get swole!

this is key

could be worse

>tfw you leave gf and yesterday her Christmas post on instagram was "happy existential emptiness/dread" and "I hate 2017" with "our" The Smiths song link

Making a girl listen to The Smiths is alpa as fuck

use it as fuel to become a jaded gym beast

>girlfriend of 2 years breaks up with me, week later admits she cheated on me a week before the breakup

i dont know what to do, this happened today and she was my first girlfriend, and i have no friends but her

Spend the next decade making “all women are whores” posts on Veeky Forums

please god tell me this isnt true. you didnt actually do this?

this

i dont use social media

deep down i know what happens i just dont wanna be reminded of other people their happiness

thats why beautiful girls posted on Veeky Forums hurt me, it just hurts seeing pretty women be happy

Working man , rage is good

Bulk or cut? 6'0 209
Currently bulking and gaining even more strenght 95kg strict ohp

Ditch 3d for 2d.
Go to the gym and get swole.

Wops

There are 2 ways to get over your ex

1) fuck random sluts x failure. Be warned. This might make you more lonely in the long run if you are an emotional dude (aka not a chad)

2) get a new girlfriend. preferably, a sexier one.

this. girls will not leave their man until

1) they have a backup option

and

2) They have emotionally crippled their man

women are emotional creeatures, they feed off emotion. DO NOT GIVE THEM EMOTION. So long as you are apathetic, your girl can never leave you because she has not fulfilled condition number 2.

If a girl ever threatens to leave you, your response should simply be, "ok cool, bye bye". SHE WILL BE FLOORED AND NOT KNOW WHAT DO DO. "but .. but... aren't you gonna fight for me?" That's what she is expecting you to do.

Ofcourse not I dont even have snapchat

People will never learn.

Bulk until February or March, cut for summer

2.) !!!!!

From personal XP I was heart broken because my ex’s ass was so delicious and she let me fuck it proper. When she left I didn’t think I would ever find another... so I did option 1 but did not find happiness. That’s when I doubled down and found a nice summer blonde. We watched the entire LOTR set together

>if you are an emotional dude
How do I stop being an emotional dude? I can be a fuckboybut I'm too emotional and beta

Test + Tren

This
When I didn't have a clue on how will I make it through all that pain and move on. Now I just look at these threads, kek a little and remember by struggles and carry on with my days

Serious reply please

dont you grow tits then?

How tall are you?

what kind of answer are you expecting? you think there's a switch in your asshole you didn't know about that turns off your emotions? how about focus on hitting the iron, developing some discipline and focusing on building something out of yourself worth being proud of. maybe find a sense of self-worth instead of being dependent on others for validation.

6'0 209

>mfw ex got me listening to The Smiths

I say keep her in social media, just go low profile and stop estalking her. It will make her painfully jealous when you start cutting and post a before/after shot of you in a few months

fuck a hotter girl than her

yah fuck you op. 5'6" here and life is suffering. just put your chad hat on and go stand somewhere and some roastie will want you.

Fuck her. She don't rate.

No nigga, OP don't listen to this guy. Remove her FROM EVERYTHING. Delete her number. Don't shop at the same Walmart as her. You get the point.

Sorry about the breakup man, but the best to do for yourself is to remove her from your life.

daily reminder and related

Are you me? Same story as you but mine was only 2 years. At least we still have our money and looks.

>cant trust women
>they will instinctively manipulate you

whats the point? how do we deal with this?

how did men deal with this for tens of thousands of years and i cant seem to figure it out

Bros I'm back in the dating game and have two dates lined up... How do I avoid the semen demon games and have them submit to me?

Schopenhauer believed you don't deal with it. He saw women for the shallow manipulative cunts they are and just said be done with it.

Although some of his other stuff I read from basically said if you're going to get involved with them, don't get too involved. Always be standoffish and aloof. Never get too deep in because they will never love you anyways. Basically if you wanna keep a wet hole around, treat it like a wet hole. Nothing more. I'll see if I can find some more passages.

Agreed

tl;dr summary

First highlight - we are here to have babies so its ok to lie and manipulate

Second and third highlight - They dont feel guilt for fucking a man over, because they are guided more by keeping the species going with the best genes (Chad) and not by what's right. The species first instinct is also what makes marriage terrible.

4th highlight - Men are indifferent to other men. Women hate all other women. But women upon first meeting lie to each other with compliments. Men treat men below them considerate and humane. Women treat women below them like shit.

5th highlight - Men are clouded by sexual instinct and that otherwise makes us seeing physically unappealing and gross women as attractive beings.

6th highlight - Women live through their man.

>23 years old
>Last relationship was BS internet sexchat relationship five years ago
>Had last proper romantic relationship seven years ago, when I was sixteen. She loved me, I loved her
>Had first relationship at 14. She also loved me and I loved her

The two grills who loved me both dumped me suddenly. I'm still scarred by it, which is weak and pathetic but really guys, it doesn't leave you.

Best friend is fat and a pain in many ways (ADHD fuckup), but he just got engaged. She's mediocre, but still, she loves him.

Life choices kept me away from grills. Think Army but not quite.

I'm not lonely though. I just want to hold hands.

>6th highlight - Women live through their man.
Anyone who has ever served in the miltary knows this last one is unfortunately true.

I know that feel

huh, you dont see that everyday.

What does this mean? English is not my main language

I often point out to my friends that women don't have hobbies.

As a bong, it seems like most people, men included, just spend their lives watching TV shows about cakes.

But of the people who have lives outside of work and study, there are very few women. They're either the sidekick of a man or obviously trawling for dick (see: gamer girls).

Women live vicariously through the man they are romantically involved with. They don't have lives of their own, they just enjoy being associated with a man who has an interesting life.

Y’all mother fuckers need to listen to Patrice o Neal and his theorems related to bitch management.

I often think about his fishing metaphor.

Also search YT for "Patrice Tolu".

Ex gf from 3 years ago started texting me. Haven't spoken since she broke up with me on the phone.

I've become a big guy (for you) and I'm looking forward to seeing her for the mires, then I'll knock her back.

2018 is gonna be the year brehs

It's not really a problem as long as you're not a gullible retard. Women are actually very simplistic and predictable creatures, just in a different way than men. Deceitful people follow predictable patterns. Basically untrustworthy women can be dealt with in much the same way you would manage an incompetent employee that you were forced to hire and can't fire.

Going to sleep sucks. But it is what it is. Don't worry man, just focus on your goals like they're all you've got, and all of a side things change and your new life will be better. The future is bright if you let it shine.

>dumped me suddenly. I'm still scarred by it, which is weak and pathetic but really guys, it doesn't leave you.
>I'm not lonely though. I just want to hold hands.
I'm only 18 months out of my first serious breakup but this feels so true. I haven't really been interested in sex or a relationship ever since then and I don't know when it will come back.

>simply accepts the breakup
>doesnt go to his gf and asks whats up.

If you ask what's up, then she wins. See It's more effective to not feed her ego. It will always piss her off when she thinks about why you just accepted it and not sperg out.

the way those guys hover around her waiting for her to get up so they can offer her attention

They're the beta orbiting dyel manlets that take up valuable space at the gym.

>admit to girl I’ve liked for a bit that I have feelings
>says she feels the same way
>p fucking happy for once
>literally less than a day after she’s making out with some guy on snap
Just fucking why

>untrustworthy women

isnt that all women?

i want to believe i can trust them but its obvious that i cant. still, the hope makes me a gullible retard half of the time

HAHA underrated.

fuck her dude, you dodged a bullet

I wish I was gay bros..l

>that sinking pit feeling when you're watching snap stories
>rewatching and rewatching trying to see if she's close to someone or who she's with
It's fucking unhealthy man

>he has insta
Sorry bro but kys

Hahaahahahhahahhaahhahahah holy fuck. I woke feeling kinda weird, almost slow or down or whatever until I saw this thread. Now i realized im having a great day. thanks OP.

man I miss baneposting