Dream about cuddling with a girl I haven’t seen in two years

>dream about cuddling with a girl I haven’t seen in two years

What the FUCK is wrong with me

ONE

get on my level fag, 5 years going strong.
Currently have 3 gfs whom I dont give a shit about, doesnt help anything but curbing horniness

I had a dream last night about me calling my middle school gf we went to the movies or something I don’t remember it.

Teach me

how to miss 1 (one) girl for 5 years? or get 3gfs?

If you didn't feel like dying when you woke up it doesn't count

>The faint image and sensation of someone's face pressed against mine then it's gone
>Don't know if it was a memory or dream

>have had multiple relationships since
>still regret the one who got away 6 years ago

I know all about missing one girl for 5 years, teach me how to get 3 gfs

>>Don't know if it was a memory or dream

Step 1: get somewhat Veeky Forums and get strong body language
Step 2: befriend a female neighbor your age
Step 3: friendzone said neighbor
Step 4: have her invite you to social gathering of her friends, most likely many chicks (you may have to invite her first before she starts inviting you to her stuff)
Step 5: show up and talk like a manly man about hunting or something they can't understand
Step 6: flirt with them all and join them out clubbing, pretend to not give a shit about whether you hook up and try to have fun

this is how I got first girl, there were 3 chicks fighting over me at the same time at the club.
Then I was out with her another time, other girls started hitting on me when she was away at a bar.
They ask to add on social media or whatever, things start rolling pretty easily when you have first girl.
I chose the one with the best ass and asked her out because first one had great tits.
Third one had a somewhat ok combination, face is most important for me though, did same with her as second. I'm meeting a forth one tomorrow evening for my first ever tinder date. She's a step above the rest I think in body and face.

I'd say key to keeping them as "gfs" is going for the fuck the first time you meet them. It usually works, long time since I got shut down. When they fuck you the first time it's like they've invested in you and will stick around for some time to see where it goes (nowhere). Keeping them is a whole other tale

>(nowhere)
topkek you absolute madman

Sweet man thanks. By 'fuck on the first time' do you mean first time you meet then, or first date?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
MAKE THE DREAMS STOP

>Veeky Forums fitness

I fucking hate you guys.

5 Years here

I dreamt about 2 blue lions bringing me a pack of sprite sodas last night. Don't read too much into dreams :)

I like that dream

>been laid a lot since
>dated since
>been years
>can't fucking stop thinking about her

Remember: You're here forever

Saged and reported

What was her name, m8?