/GOG/ The Golden One General

ITT we talk about everyone's favorite lion and protector of Evropa. Also we mire the final form nattyness... as it were.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_E0XmIDmqI4
youtu.be/-ct_DEMK6ZI
uppsatser.se/uppsats/89552ae011/
youtube.com/watch?v=yerEMDGPtAU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slack jawed reddit tier alt right autist

1 pic has beta manlets frothing at the mouth

I heard he's vegan now.

youtuber worship is so fucking weird to me. i'm only 23, but i feel like the phenomenon just missed my age bracket entirely. or maybe it's just not for me, who knows. but it seems like every teen these days has their favorite youtubers, and i don't see the appeal at all

He's largely vegetarian, and it's perfectly fine because he's a wood elf. Fuck off, kike.

The Glorious Lion is much more than just a youtuber. He's a demigod, admired by men and sought after by women, warrior of Sweden, savior of the European race, and white knight of Lauren Southern.

Does he still eat dairy?

He's got balls and is pretty alpha. However I subbed when he was good old latsbrah who posted lifting stuff, now he's almost cut that entirely.

Yes.

This. Now he just has severely autistic views of the world, he literally is pagan but believes christianity is good and "highly glorious". The dude is autistic af in many other areas but his videos for lifting motivation are 10/10

he's a faggot who lifts weights and plays tries to incorporate his politics into skyrim streams

He should be king of Veeky Forums

>strong as fuck
>plays vidya
>right wing beliefs
>aesthetic
>not manlet
List goes on

>worship
Sounds like projection to me. Just 'cause you have to eat the whole box of cookies doesn't mean the rest of us don't have self control.

That's good to hear. I could probably be vegetarian as long as I have my milk and eggs.

basically what we're witnessing is the tumor that is numale nerd cuckoldry metastasizing

whereas nerds in the past were kept firmly within the bounds of the social contract and dominance hierarchy, now every slightly above average IQ jawlet has ready access to an internet counterculture via youtube. the youtube stars are merely the high priests in this new secular religion that celebrates a narcissistic dunning-kruger effect masquerading as being quirky, unique, individualistic. obviously it doesnt occur to these brainlets that not everyone can be these things

goldie locks pls go

and he started a not for business that buys swedish towns so that the government cant send 3rd world rapists there to colonise. What have you done again you kike loving crotch pheasant?

isnt this the sperg who has a much more handsome and successful brother

>Sounds like projection to me.
are you sure "projection" is the right word to use here? you can't just say "projection" in place of "hyperbole" as if the implicit ad hominem exists and/or somehow strengthens your argument.
>Just 'cause you have to eat the whole box of cookies doesn't mean the rest of us don't have self control.
sounds like projection to me ;^). which one of us is the consumer?

God tier youtuber, very Veeky Forums personality
+Not a big brain, knows it but tries to be learned anyway
+Unselfconsciously "nerdy" in the creative (not bugman consumerist) sense, balances escapism with real world self improvement
+Gaston tier persona, used sparingly to poke fun at himself but never to self abase
+laughs at the narcissicism and disproportionate effort of bodybuilding, does it anyway
+Went through a tough breakup, didn't reinvent himself like a faggot midlife crisis
+Trains with other, stronger and better men
+Doesn't just follow his successful brother, chooses the tougher path of ostracisation of far right politicking
+Friends with Teddy and Frog (I think Frog may have been his ex's though, haven't seen him in a while)
+Ex military
+Deals in depressing reality, confronts taboo topics, draws light to tragedies like rape epidemics, still humourous
+Admits flaws
+Never hypocritical
+just wants to help other anons
+Loves his country
+Not an incel MGTOW autist, still talks about women like the fairer but more childish sex they are
+Sick barbarian elf hair, doesn't care
+Tries his own business
+Networks all round the world, friends in good places in many walks of life
+Calm and chilled on the CQ (Christian Question)
+Well travelled
+tries to be well read
+Is an oldfag
+Knows he's not very high IQ or super handsome, doesn't care
+Fuarkin mirin joocy pale orc status

A good guy. Latlets are jealous and need not apply

lol saved

>all these words

t. low testosterone beta male

Lifts
Actually leads by example on what he preaches
Helped co found a foundation in Sweden that supports small towns to keep them Swedish and keep out sub human Somalians and Muslims that their pussy of a government seems to love importing just to feel good.

>make a video supporting the guy driving into the crowd of protesters
>delete it because you can't handle the backlash
Wow, this goldie guy is brave huh... except he is not lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=_E0XmIDmqI4

Latsbrah please go

>this mad

>Friends with Teddy and Frog
Kek

I remember watching his channel way back when he actually talked about lifting. Now it's just the ultimate autism channel. Golden one. Jesus fucking christ, die.
Also you are mad slow nigger stop fighting.

hey now, manlets are men too

pseudo rhetorician and has an oversimplified view of things, doesnt fully understand (or cant express) a lot of the details of the topics he talks about, tolerates christians, encourages video games, thinks reading articles is more important than reading books.

that being said hes a very respectable person otherwise and we need more like him.

Golden One unironically changed my life.

Yeah hes a bit cringy/autistic

But he taught me its ok to be yourself as long as you are fucking juicay

youtu.be/-ct_DEMK6ZI

His face is like a 3/10

He got genetically cucked by his brother

t. manlet

Also, I'm fairly sure he browses Veeky Forums

>claims Veeky Forums
>swedish nationalist
>can't recommend swedish literature
weak latsbrah, weak.

>swedish literature
lmao

You forgot fetal alcohol syndrom victim

More official wins than you.

He lives in my city, Uppsala. He's gay as fuck. Lives with another ripped guy and they can be seen together all the time. Used to workout at the same gym where he could be seen licking his lips at all the buff dudes working out.

He's a brainlet since he can't get into the uni and tries to blame everything on others. But he found his niche audience after years of living in his brothers shadow and now has something to prove.

>Went through a tough breakup, didn't reinvent himself like a faggot midlife crisis
>trains with other, stronger and better men
These are traits of a powerful, balanced character, in all actuality.

Do you think he roids?

All hail the Glorious Lion.
Reject degeneracy and worship in the temple of iron. I admire him a lot he's a good voice out there and is definitely /ourguy/

can anyone guess his stats?
he's /goals desu

>alt right
stay salty Hillary

>Can't get into uni
>Has already graduated with a degree in economics a year or two ago

You're not fooling anyone.

Dude, he read "economic history" just so he could get access to the school gym. I don't know why he's lying about his education, insecure much? Everyone knows about this dude.
That's like saying you got a degree in law after reading the obligatory "labor law" course.

Wrong, he actually graduated and has the qualifications.

Why are you lying about people online?

I've got 26wins, 19KO, 2 losses. Pro.

Get fucked

Lol, then he got it recently since when i studied with him in 2014 he did not. And getting a bachelor in economics is retarded anyway.

Name and sherdog link?

>nattyness
lmao

he's a legend, great genetics and he's gotten literally thousands to start lifting
he's like a zyzz but for european whites only
shame he doesn't make much fitness oriented videos anymore though, mostly just political stuff

I'm pretty sure he's not natty

Why?

His brother mogs him in literally everything, no wonder he's a cringy alt right crusader lol.
I think the kid literally works in a supplement shop or something while his brother models

*tips fedora*

Since everything is public here it's not hard to double check...

uppsatser.se/uppsats/89552ae011/

There's his bachelor's thesis

>"Ads in newspapers during the 16th century: Sales campaigns of coffee and coffee related items in Swedish newspapers under late 16th century"

>uppsatser.se/uppsats/89552ae011/
"bachelor in economic history" the most meme-education ever, and he got it last year.

Yeah, I think not.
I don't want to be associated with this autism

Wood Elves are strictly carnivorous, because to eat of the blessed forest is sacrilege, so get fucked you filthy leaf-eater.

literally triggered lmfao

That is genuinely fucking awesome.

So basically you are lying?

LARPer faggot

26-2 is a high level record. You are not a pro fighter. You are LARPing as one for the sake of an argument on an anonymous forum on the internet. Your existence is fucking pathetic.

You have low energy buddy

Mention him once and a dozen people get triggered and start screaming.

It means what he's doing is working.

varg would kill the golden one in an instant

Varg's True European, Barbaric Savage powers would destroy the civilised golden goy

Hahahahahaahahahaahahaha BULLSHIT!
Its hilarious when fat neckbeards LARP achievements they obviously don't have then offer no evidence. STFU faggot.

XOXO
BOOM

I wish I had his indomitable will

Varg is a fat neckbeard, larping as a Viking. He would have his shit kicked in by the Golden One

Faker

youtube.com/watch?v=yerEMDGPtAU

He is a glorious lion.
I love him.

I prescribe 3 red onions per day until you no longer feel like a low test bitch

He may have a nice body...

But where those face gains at tho

he looks like a fucking rat, piss off /pol/cuck

Hey kid, want to see my oven?

He's ideologically inconsistent and following/wordhipping him is antithetical to his own ideology. He proved that, with the whole Lauren (((Simonsen))) debacle, that his personal ideology is flawed.

He obviously fails to see the overall similarities between MANY (see "not all") of these women. I recommend comprehensively analyzing their videos, personalities, and past and present actions. I fear he has fallen for and became entranced by the wonder of "finally having girls on our side." His reoccurring inability to to accept probable or definite criticisms of individual political commentators simply because theyre women on the basis that they "bring in more women" (even though not a single one has released demographic statistics to prove that) points to the fact that *he wants to believe* and, as a result, his opinions on this subject have been warped and distorted. Simply put, the benefits that they supposedly have are baseless; they water down opinions; they have been shown, overall, to not practice what they preach.

We know one thing; the moment we have lost the ability to criticize peoples opinions and actions because of gender is the moment we have become no better than Tumblr

Also the alt right is composed of retards. Its like babbys first ideology tier

All the people I have known with the exact same type of physique cycled.

Anyway, I liked his channel before because he's fun but I don't like the recent white knighting.

t.kike

Not wasted my life on /pol/ becoming fucking retarded.

he's probably the straw that broke the camels back for me, just got done reading The Way of Men and he popped up in my suggested videos.

Love the dude even though he can be a retarded ham sometimes. What I don't get is his identifying with the Word Bearers of all things in 40k. They cause everything to fall apart because they sought out a truth they weren't meant to know.

>from his website
What foods to eat? I mainly eat traditional bodybuilder food; Chicken, tuna, eggs, rice, , lots of milk, some bread, some vegetables (lots of onion and garlic). Here is a picture I took after I bought groceries (this does, however, not represent my whole diet, I just bought what was missing): Milk, tuna, eggs, cottage cheese, mandarins, some olives, some sweets, some shrips, some lettuce and finally some good old green tea!