Jaw and tongue positioning thread

What do you make of this /fit?
Left is jaw and tongue in incorrect position. Right pic is jaw and tongue in the 'ideal' position. Is there a difference?

Ideal position is to have the upper and lower front teeth touching and tongue pressed into roof the mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gdoVCGptFQ
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You probably won't have input from other people but i have THE VERY SAME problem. There's not much discussion about this on the internet, not even on the lookism forums which is kinda surprising.
If i lower my jaw and move it back i look pretty handsome, if i press teeth together properly i look like a fucking troglodyte and my face ratio gets completely fucked.
I've always been aware and insecure of this and i basically always keep my jaw really low and in unnatural postion. It sucks knowing that it's fake though, one of the insecurities i've never managed to overcome.

That's interesting cos for me I feel it's the opposite. The grills I've showed these two pics to irl say right is more attractive.

>inb4 lying about knowing grills irl

This...bump...i need awnsers

It's true in your case, you look too normie on the left, right is "slightly" sorta like a chad-mode.

BUMP
U
M
P

y...you too

Post two pics of your profile for comparison. Maybe it depends on the person or you are inaccurately assessing which one looks better

This is my profile.
Should i just end it lads?

Why do you have a nose piercing? It looks like shit.

You actually have a decent jaw line. Is this pic with your jaw teeth and tongue in the ideal position?

Hey Tupac, drop the piercing, it doesn’t suit your face at all

Try bringing your jaw forward and pressing tongue up onto roof of mouth

>implying any man's face suits a nose piercing

What's wrong there bro? You have a pretty masculine chin. According to Dr Mew, your front teeth shouldn't touch, that would be class 3 malloclusion. The mollars should touch and your tongue should be on the "N" spot of your pallate (you get it there by saying N-N-N like the first two letters of enemy). Then try to press the back of your tongue to the pallate too so you'll most of it pushing on the pallate driving your maxilla up and forward in the matter of years. It is a postural thing so it takes years.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gdoVCGptFQ

I don't wear piercing, it's probably just a stain on the glass or something.

>not including forehead
You do look like a tiny-headed deathnikk with borderline short face syndrome though.

>nose ring

Yes

Yes

>he thinks "teeth together" means "incisors touching in a semi-open, unnaturally shifted jaw"
Are you clinically retarded?

Lookism gave up on mewing a while ago in favour of LDAR theory. Try this forum, the people are more helpful:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/

Excuse you

For me -
>teeth together and tongue on roof, the "correct" position

>teeth apart in neutral resting position, tongue still on roof, the "incorrect"

Congrats you have no rami because your face grew COMPLETELY wrong you bananafaced faggot