Is it better to shower in the morning or before bed?

Is it better to shower in the morning or before bed?

In the morning.

I have curly hair so showering before bed will often result in having bedhead the next day.

Are you me??

Before bed. Because that way your bed clothes stay clean longer and you effectively spend less time writhing about in your own dirt an sebum, making your skin better.

But I do more often shower in the morning because that's when I exercise and sometimes you can't afford to look scruffy at work, unshaven and hair all over the place.

In the morning.

I have oily hair so showering before bed will often result in having oily hair the next day.

He probably is, because you’re the only person with curly hair in the world

He was just trying to relate to the other user man, why you gotta go out like that and be a dick.

>I have curly hair so showering before bed will often result in having bedhead the next day.
>Before bed. Because that way your bed clothes stay clean longer and you effectively spend less time writhing about in your own dirt an sebum, making your skin better.

Literally both.

Shower before bed, wake up, lift, shower again, go to school.

In the morning, right afer my morning shit. I feel really unclean if I take a shit and can't shower after

Whatever fits your routine, man.
I shower in the middle of the day.

why you gotta be an asshole about it?

>go to school

Wew

Underage

I'm in law school and I do the same thing.

Right before having to leave the house and no other times

t. /stinkhermit/ master race

Underaged in law school?

Whos dick are you suckin?

I fucking hate my curly hair. Its my one genetic defect, so I shave it down into a buzzcut.

both. two showers a day keeps me clean and fresh. mm, i love the hot water on my body! my penis is enormous!

why you gotta be a fuckin dickbag about it haaaah?

same here bra
i have curly hair and it looks really good once i get out of the shower and a couple of hours after

Med school...

At night because you've been sweating and or moving all day, you're hair is dirty, your scalp has sweat, your nostrils are full of polution.

In the morning after doing the wim hof method.

Das it

This
Morning is real shower and night is quick cold one for me

S-stop it I was just joking I didn’t wanna be mean

Aha, now OP let me take your question and mix it up:

if I hit the gym in the AM before work, should I:
a) shower before going to the gym and then shower again in the gym to go to work? or,
b) just go to gym (if I don't smell of course), hair might look a little messy, workout, and shower after

NOW YOU'RE BACKING OUT OF IT WHEN IT GETS TOUGH?

GET HIM

Morning because I’m in retail and have to smell good for the consumers

Shower after shit

You will never go back

If you’re not doing this already you haven’t made it

I take a full shower at night before bed and take a 1-2 minute rinse in cold water each morning.
feels good and wakes you up.

University exists retard

I really want to but don’t know how to train my body to shot before 730am

I always do it in the morning because I sweat like a motherfucker and generally smell like shit rolling out of bed. Also cold water wakes me the fuck up at 5:30 in the morning. Even though I don't get a lot of sleep, I don't want to be drinking caffeine all day so cold water shower in the morning helps me out

Take a hot shower before you lift, you're gonna be less tight and more mobile

Do you not do both?

Personally I like it in the morning better. I mean you're basically in one position for 8 hours letting sweat and dust accumulate on you, so it'd make sense that you'd rinse it all off with a morning shower.

always before bed

You can shower before bed and again when you wake up... are you americans really this friggen dumb?

If you are too dumb to work out when/why this may be appropriate then feel free to kys.

secondary evening showers are only necessary if you work manual labor or are going to see a woman after work or school.

3 times a day like the Japanese.

>having defective hair
Sorry to hear that