Okay lads, /g/ here looking for advice, halfway through reading your sticky as i post this

okay lads, /g/ here looking for advice, halfway through reading your sticky as i post this

never exercised a day in my life, but im tired of being low energy, noodle arms and low stamina, decided ill get a gym membership and work out there, but i dont know what workouts to do(maybe 20 minutes of cardio or something and some dumbells) can any of you give a lad some insider tips for getting in shape? also gym gear

>tl;dr post insider tips for Veeky Forums newfag in a gym
pic is unrelated, fresh pc and no other images

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiWN85CyQMXbm5dcm3FrCVHMnY6jwZKQKBRehtcL3U2EKj6w/viewanalytics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the rest of the sticky you mongoloid itll tell you what programs to start with

Kys yourself and save spare a lifetime of disappoint

There are no insider tips. You lift and you diet. Google beginners chest workout or some shit.

I've never seen someone identify with /g/ I didn't even know it existed.

>insider tips
There are no tips user. You eat right and work hard and you get results. The closest "tip" I can think of is gains are made and lost in the kitchen. Also, don't fall for the "Starting Strength" meme. Its designed for people who want to look like shit, but be powerlifters.

Do this, it'll make you feel better and also look better in a skirt, which apparently synergizes great with coding. Whatever you do, do not read the sticky, it'll turn you into a disgusting muscle-freak, you're probably better off just getting toned.

yes OP do this, then come back and post pics

The only thing anons should be posting ITT is:

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

This. user you need to skip out on that shit red meat and opt for tofu instead. Also standard cow milk has been proven to be harmful to the body, switch it out for soy milk because it has the optimal plant proteins you are looking for.

>(maybe 20 minutes of cardio or something and some dumbells)

Yeah, maybe you should do that.

Or you could do... 20 minutes of HIIT and some kettlebells, or 15 minutes of stretching and then machines?

Gym gear, probably wanna go check out /fraud.

How tall are you, your height will partially dictate the type of training you can do?

finished the sticky desu good info but this was an insider tips thread, little known knowledge type stuff

im not a trap and i dont want to be one

im 5'6" and 140ish user

>im not a trap and i dont want to be one
>5'6"

I dont think you have a choice lad

is this fucking real?

instal gentoo

Wait you are 5'6? See this post for advice then:

arch+win10 ltsb masterrace

>fresh pc and no other images

Distro hopped again huh?

Anyway diet is key. Get the MyFitness Pal app, especially if you're trying to lose that Stallman body. Stop drinking soda as well.

upragded my ssd just finished w10 install, my arch has been distro for 5 years no hopping here :^)

Shut up and fix my computer, nerd

Cut sugary shit out of your diet. Replace cereal with oatmeal (no instant, cook it and eat it plain you pussy) and avoid soda. Eat lots of shit like red meat, white meat and nuts rather than bread/cheese or processed foods. Drink a gallon of water a day (I flavor it in order to make it more bearable) and do cardio. Jumping jacks/burpies are retarded, just do running or jogging. Even walking is good.
Shit like the exercise section in these are retarded because you need actual weights in order to see muscle growth. Get a grip trainer for forearm aesthetics and use a thick elastic band to train your extensors (the muscle that pushes your fingers apart, reverse of clenching your fist). If you don't you'll get a worse version of RSI that hurts like shit. Do other arm work in order to get your biceps/triceps and delts looking defined (try bench, bicep curl and dumbell OHP) rather than staying like noodles. I'd recommend getting two adjustable dumbbells and 100lbs in weights to start.

omae wa....

I'm from /g/, there is no reason to mention it unless is somehow relevant

>5'6

My condolences.

Fresh off the boat from reddit eh kid?

/g/ is lit we have technology and the ability to free ourselves from the jews

>soy products: lots

Right here, my dude. All the info you'll ever need. New Years sure is a great time to start, isn't it? Hope ya' got to eat some good food! I know I did. "One last meal" am I right. Hell, we still have five more days of debauchery, right? To a happy New Years! Can't wait to start my own NYR next week.

That image is a troll, r-right?

>9
kek

do SS+GOMAD

>ability to free ourselves from the jews
>just installed windows 10
What?

Veeky Forums is basically just /pol/ except we are in shape. Just lurk, don't make new threads, and try not to give advice until you know what you are doing.

What the fuck is this brainlet post. Windows is jew.

Thats was what I was implying. You said you just installed windows 10.

>most of Veeky Forums
>in shape
lol. if anything we're /r9k/ who pretends to be in shape

But I am not

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiWN85CyQMXbm5dcm3FrCVHMnY6jwZKQKBRehtcL3U2EKj6w/viewanalytics

>25% of Veeky Forums wants /pol/ to leave over any other board

>kill yourself yourself

>25% of Veeky Forums wants /pol/ to leave over any other board
So the other 75% is /pol/. You prove my point exactly.