He's back in the hospital again with heart problems

>he's back in the hospital again with heart problems

DON'T DO IT LENNY
DON'T FOLLOW RICH INTO THE LIGHT

dubes and lenny ded from enlarged heart

lenny lives to see another day!

Why do you fags think he'll live longer than the next couple of years/months? He's already having heart problems and difficulty with day to day life. Just accept that your roid golem will join rich soon and let him fucking rest

Okay

he's out again already . . see if he makes it to the new year.

IT SICK
IT PISS
IT REVOLTING
IT INSULTING
IT RICK FLAIRING WOOOO

its a cruel world when people like lenny are at death's doorstep while m'autism-lord janoy live to repeat the same fucking aspie mantra to their 42k subscribers

reminder jason was in charge of that crack head friend of theirs who went to the hospital's gofundme, then took the money and didn't give it back to emma

god bless lord vader

he'll die next summer

they say heart problems but really it's homo plague

Holy shit are there videos talking about this? What a piece of shit

>jason was in charge of that crack head friend of theirs who went to the hospital's gofundme, then took the money and didn't give it back to emma

yeah...
that's what happened
it's not like those fine upstanding individuals wouldn't just embezzle it then pin it on the retard that they parade around like a trained monkey

Dubs says he wont lift again

Dubs and he wins mister olympia next year

rip

hang in there chocolate golem. he's the reason i got over my ex and lifting so hard

whats his name again?

fuck you the golem will live forever

what difficutly with day to day life

Fucking based. Fuck junkies.

Its not a cruel world, it's cause and effect. Lenny is the biggest drug abuser in that whole crowd, obviously he isn't going to live forever despite what these 12 year old fanboys think.

This. Brad and Andrew literally use Jason to make easy money from idiots.

Jason's retarded, but not retarded enough to not be a scumbag himself. Not saying the others are prime specimen, but Jason would take any chance he got to fuck people over for money

If 4 Lenny not gonna make it into 2018

Place your bets guys. What's his hearth weight?
I'll go for 1 kg

I can't for the life of me figure out how lenny is still alive *currently*. He's weighed over 400lbs at various points and been on steroids and other crap for decades.

He also obviously doesn't get regular blood work or monitor or even care that his blood pressure is enormous.

His heart is probably the size of a basket ball.

If 7 he dies today

Hes a freak and dont care

How does he feel knowing boogie will outlive him?

If the placement of those ECG leads is any indication of the quality of care he's receiving,he'll be dead before I finish this sentence.

>first dubs ITT
>positive motivational story that The Tom Plattz of Abs had on one of us
Fuck all of you rolling for death

Lenny is forever 20 years old and will live to at least two centuries, you don't know science I know science

He’s a poster child for living it to excess. I’d rather just be a cookie cutter fit guy than some massive roided up gorilla.

>going to be forgotten
Have fun

Oh well. I won’t impress a bunch of fags on the internet or in the gym. I’ll just live to 90 and do impressive things outside of the gym

golem g-get you
golem g-g-g-get
g-g-golem

It's not even about impressing fags on the web. Your family won't even remember you because you were so normal. Men like Lenny live on after the grave, for good or for worse.

I just hope the board comes together like it did for piano