Hey Veeky Forums I'm gonna go to the doctor tomorrow, gonna ask her questions about onions and milk...

Hey Veeky Forums I'm gonna go to the doctor tomorrow, gonna ask her questions about onions and milk. Anything you all want answered? Will dole out answers tomorrow evening.

you'll pussy out baka

Do you think your doctor has studied the specific testosterone paranoia shit that Veeky Forums is concerned with?

Is she even a nutritionist, or just your GP?

Doctors only know general information outside of their intended field. Even then, their information is extremely limited since it's often been 10+ years since they had to remember it for a test.

doctor won't know more about onions than we do. Doctors aren't some all knowing god like a lot of people think they are.

He'll tell you that onions are a healthy vegetable that have lots of micro-nutrients to offer (which is true, eat onions regardless if they boost test). He won't know about alleged test boosting properties, there is only one study on rats done.

Hey, shitlord, you got a medical degree (or any degree) ? Doctors are pretty fuckin smart. I'm printing the study and taking it with me.

Thats honestly pointless. Just because they're doctors doesn't mean they have knowledge about every single thing that affects your health. Honestly when it comes to diet/exercise doctors seem to have sub optimal knowledge.

holy fuck who is this girl???

My mommy

who is she?????holy cow she is amazing she is my ideal girl!!

I reversed searched it and all I found was a chive article. Sorry anons

Girl is @mars.2001 on instagram

Florida chick

Thanks!

ask her if she's sexually active

>@mars.2001
Isn't that hoe 16? wtf. wonder what her boyfriend looks like.

i wanted more bikini photos that instagram is underwhelming

>2001
what the fuck

>babies born post-9/11 are now full blown thots

Oh no
Oh no no no

Would let her spit in my mouth desu.

What does her pussy feel?

It feels the warmth of a hard, but soft skinned penis, which you too know the feeling of, but in your anus.

BBC

No u fag I had sex with 13 girls I wanna know what HER pussy feels like

>her
>useful information from a woman

Why didn't you ask that then? Fucking mong.

i scanned it :(

>chicks look like this at 16yo

t-there aren't female hormones in the water

I did it tho

>Hey, shitlord, you got a medical degree (or any degree) ? Doctors are pretty fuckin smart. I'm printing the study and taking it with me.
hahahaha. i can imagine OP being told to fuck off a gp probably doesnt even have time for this bs