>2018
>Not working on your game

This is my gf, Natalya, she was waiting outside a coffee shop waiting for one of her friends. I walk in "Hang the phone, hang the phone now, how does that make you feel" She looked a little scared, I gave a step back, put hands behind my back, low the tone of my voice, she calms down, "Hi my name Luis, nice to meet you" "haha nice to meet you" "What's your name" "Natalya" "Natasha?" "Natalya" "haha just like my dog, how do you say dog in Russian" "coбaкa" "do you always tell that to girls, call them dog and things like that?" Not really, I'm an innocent guy, never talk to girls, never had girlfriend, my dog died last year" " :( what happened to him" "Car accident, a car hit him in front of me, it was one of the hardest things that ever happened in my life" "oh I'm so sorry" " I was depressed for some time, that's why I went out to talk to people, it's good to meet someone so comprehensible :')" "What did you say your name was?" "Natalya" "Natalya, what's my name? " (1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=street fashion&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJxqyIB3m1xaIaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo8xvWEPUb4x_1XEJ4Q9BviH_1Eb2xDYO8YvjDzWO8kvqjHVO6Ml4DuVPBow5ZbrHH4WBFgbeUpvO1U7uwlk_1mg4B-Oh8M5Zw5qWeksvjZT-vrXwtZLtySL2zsQ0IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRcQijfDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjihLmiranYAhXGqYMKHVZEDtcQ2A4IJygB&biw=2560&bih=1294#imgrc=69e0RQt5kSrEwM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy indio, from what hellhole in Mexico did your forebears spawn from?

"mmmm I don't knoow sorry" "Luis! Don't break my heart Natalya xd Where are you going now? Are you waiting someone?" "Yeah, I've been for some time now, but I think they cancelled" "Come with me, coffee or drinks, I won't accept a no for an answer" *grab her hand, and pull her towards me as I walk by* " Tell me Natalya, how old are you?" "Guess" " 28" " hahahha 28, no I'm not so old :)" "19 " " a little more" "I don't 21" "yes 21, where did you say you where from" " Peru" " Peru?" " Yes,we just buttfucked New Zealand and classified to the world cup, not a big deal ;)" " buttfucked?? Hahahhahahah I didn't know people in Peru said shit like that"....

We hanged out, talked for 2 hours, I told her I needed to pick up some stuff from my apartment , she came with me, we walk in, I escalate and 5 min later, fucked her.

White girls, easy shit.

Why don't you motherfuckers aren't working on your game? I've been approaching for 3 years straight (also with the mentoring of Julien Blanc) and THIS IS EASY SHIT.

1st day in Russia and already have Veeky Forums dream gf

My man, if you can pick up any human being with those Peruvian genes I don't know what to say.

Thanks brah. I know I'm an ugly fuck.

Appearance is not important if you have the chance to show your personality

Sorry the kind of girls I want are the ones who aren't into bestiality.

Are you holding plastic hands inside your sleeves

Not fitness related, reported

Lol ok bro.

Looks like sex is a taboo for you. Don't judge women, they will never open up to you, and will never sleep with you.

There's nothing girls hate more than being judged.

Another redpill for you, "Girls won't give a shit about your cock size if they feel comfortable being naked with you" , btw they won't feel comfortable if you don't feel comfortable being naked in front of them

>Lifting
>Lifting to get women
> Get women not related
Kys soyboy

>1st day in Russia
>palm trees in the background
>chick in open shoes and skirt
>27th december

that smelly smell

>Russia is always snowing

Women never date men they are taller than in heels. Please try a little more when b8ing.

haha ok dino

Need more pics of these 2

I don't doubt your a subhuman Peruvian but at least use a less common picture to bait with.

0/10 I replied
google.com/search?q=street fashion&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJxqyIB3m1xaIaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIo8xvWEPUb4x_1XEJ4Q9BviH_1Eb2xDYO8YvjDzWO8kvqjHVO6Ml4DuVPBow5ZbrHH4WBFgbeUpvO1U7uwlk_1mg4B-Oh8M5Zw5qWeksvjZT-vrXwtZLtySL2zsQ0IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRcQijfDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjihLmiranYAhXGqYMKHVZEDtcQ2A4IJygB&biw=2560&bih=1294#imgrc=69e0RQt5kSrEwM:

>no snow means temperature is warm enough for open shoes and light skirt

Well, it is, if it's fucking december.

more or less me and my gf, she's from a racist family in south africa, zero clue why she's dating me. my personality is okay I guess and I'm Veeky Forums but no where near her level . . just enjoying the ride while it lasts.

>All this projection
Lmao.

>Peruvian guy can land a decent 2/10 girl
>some """white"""" guys on Veeky Forums struggle to land a fucking date
What is it with this site?

C O P E

You do realize we've seen that pic like a thousand times already, right?

this is one of the funniest things i ever read here, OP
you have a gift

LMAO you cucks have no game

You jelly autists?

average mexican in my hood, all white people ran off years ago, left behind shitty cheap apartments crawling with creatures like that

>looks at the floor in shame

>Russians
>White
Kek

blondie has some thick thighs there. how did this guy manage to get with her? what does he have that I don't?