Kissed a girl my fellow Veeky Forumsizens,have you guys lost your virginities yet?

Kissed a girl my fellow Veeky Forumsizens,have you guys lost your virginities yet?

I've never kissed a girl, never held hands with one, and i've never been in a relationship. My personal record so far is hugging a girl. I'm 20 yo

>tfw same but im 23

same desu

>girl says "thank you" after i take her plates off her table at work
sayonara virgins, stay beta

im twenty one and ive never kissed a girl and ill probably die alone so check em

check em

Op here,dont worry we're all gonna make it bros its not about body its about playing the right cards at the exact moment,dont play them too fast nor save them for too long

check em

I can't understand how there are people who have never missed a girl. How the fuck does that happen? It's satire right?

check em

Not everybody has a good opportunity.

DAMN

nice

But haven't you like known girls in school that you liked? Could've just asked out literally everyone does it on a daily in schools.

One time I shot a nut off inside of a girl and she say "Thank you".

Does that count?

Godspeed to the people in this thread who haven’t had the opportunity pass them. I know the weight it carries sucks but your time will come!

Dude, you know kissing is how babies are made. Did you at least say the magic words to keep the baby away?

>mfw 23 y/o khv
>girls always mirin'
>they're excited to talk to me when convo starts
>mfw complete 180 when they realize what a total fucking autist I am

I wish I could at least just fake it, maybe I need to find an equally autistic female

>lived in notorious party residence at university for a year
>still haven't kissed a girl
It will not happen.

Man, the last time I kissed a girl was about 4 years ago.

Once you're 21 and can buy ladies drinks then it's open season for raping them while they're passed out drunk. Stay stronk

Are you retarded? You have to create an oppurtunity, or do you think girls just trow themselves at guys at random?

I've had plenty of girls like me, but i can't go through the hassle of having a relationship with a girl, i barely have time for myself and i'm apprehensive of splitting my time with someone else.
I'm in college now, and girls that i like are in a relationship with someone else, and girls that like me i don't find them attractive for some reason

CHECKED

This doesnt happen to you?
Not making it

This but I held hands once

Back to Hell, Satan.

Can I get a quick rundown on when to buy ladies drinks? Don't want to be the cuck who buys em drinks and then they laugh at you for giving em free shit the second the convo ends. Also not too keen on the raping em bit

Never, you never need to buy a girl a drink unless you want to and don't expect anything from just that.

Lost my virginity at 23 to some chick with flabby boobs who was in the Marines

I just see it as a way to signal to a girl “hey I think your cute” and hopefully to then open a conversation

If you have any nuts you'll ask her to try her drink
That's what I do at house parties. Bitches love sharing drinks, you get free fruity alcohol, and a conversation started at the same time.

My oneitis actually kissed ME, I was on cloud 9 until a couple days later she told me it was a mistake and it'll never happen again. Even lifting doesn't take away this pain, I feel like completely shutting down and dying, but i know I have to keep going.

As a female who hasn't even hugged a guy I hope I actually meet one of you autists and not a Chad so I won't lose my shit when I lose my virginity. But who am I kidding my social anxiety means it'll never happen

I tongue kissed a stripper. Does that count?

What's your excuse if you're not ugly?

Social anxiety, I got it at age 13. It ruined my life

Same, about to turn 21

I can count the amount non-forced 1 on 1 conversations I've had with girls on 1 hand. That's a major reason

first one is always the hardest lad

good job

So where do you live?

I do it if there's a reason to. it's a great way of separating a girl from her group of friends if she accompanies you to the bar. id never buy one and bring it back to her though.

>girl introduces herself to me earlier in night on dancefloor
>have a laugh and keep doing my own thing
>pushes her super qt friend into me later on
>we start talking
>turns out it's superqts birthday
>offer to buy her a drink for her birthday
>accepts
>get her away from her friends
>direct her to a couch after the drinks are bought and talk
>hook up
>friends make her leave
>add on fb and end up dating

it's your money regardless dude. just remember they don't owe you anything from it, and will be turned off by vibes which imply they do owe you something.

Made out with agirl last week and have been meeting up with her the last couple of days

Good feeling after i've been a sad shit bag cause ex left

This girl is great, but, she broke up with her guy a couple of weeks back and this is making me feel a bit unsure about things

Sensational trips bruh

just take it one step at a time m8. the fact she's told you that is a good sign. usually, pure rebound relationships are pretty vague or entirely neglect mention of the recent breakup. just take it a day at a time and keep doing what you're doing.

Well, i don't know user
Yesterday we were lying next to each other, asking questions about the other
She wants to "get to know me better"
And she had sex with 8 guys, 3 of which were from 3+ months flings the others LTR

Don't want to end up as a rebound, again, like i did with the ex, that's all i'm scared of

legitimately london

this desu

you can only do what you're doing though. she doesn't sound like she rebound dates if she's being honest and you'd know that better than me. I feel like rebound dating also hurts a lot more when it's completely unexpected.

at the end of the day, you really cannot do anything other than what you're doing. it seems like it's working so keep it up. id advise to steer against fantasizing about a future too much just yet and keep it in the very near future at most.

Maybe, maybe not.
For now i've told her i'd help her move some stuff into her new flat.

Yeah, i'm trying not to get too invested in her, maybe talk with her about things when we're getting to the 1 month mark

yep good lad. I was late in bringing it up with my girl, and that was around the 6 week mark. frankly, you kind of know before you say it. we weren't getting with anyone else, hanging out whenever possible and saying that stupid couple shit to one another.

good luck lad, I'm sure it'll be good :)

Guess so, going with the flow.

Thanks user!

>I feel like rebound dating also hurts a lot more when it's completely unexpected.
can attest

This is now a Mosley thread

My personal record is getting a girl to talk to me, and dance with me.
...and once I pinched a girls butt, although she wasn't happy about that.

I'm too insecure for sex. A naked 10/10 girl could walk up to me asking for sex and I would definitely fuck it up. I don't know how to beat my insecurity honestly, I'm terrified of being vulnerable with someone

>weight trained from 7th grade thru senior year in hs
>gains like a mfer
>continue to train in college
>my autism in the gym repels any vagina within a 3 mile radius

thought the same thing, had a couple of drinks and I could manage it fine. seriously, instinct takes over and unless you have deep psychological issues that you need to work on, your pants off before you can even think of your insecurity

Old man beat you up too?

how come you guys, which actually lift, be insecure?

like, i've been insecure but lifting cured me from it

Can't drink with my meds. One drink and I'm already puking

I’m one of the lucky ones boys. Lowkey kinda act autistic but not really on the spectrum, and I’m going on 6 months with current gf who thinks I’m way out of her league so it’s pretty lit boys

Being a 25 years old that doesn't know how to even hold a girl, let alone kiss one without shaming yourself, does that.

do you lift?

Y-y-y-yes?

start

>most girls your age already have kids
>you still haven't had a gf

tfw found a girl, 24, with 26

>Me and two friends were playing some games and chilling on the couch a little while ago.
>We start talking about boobs.

>The guy admits, he's never even touched real boobs before
> I look at the girl, and grab both her tits and tell him "wow you should try it one day, it's pretty sick"
>the girl just laughs her ass off
and so do i cause i'm gay so we just don't care about that shit, we share same bed, spoon under the blankets and watch anime, you name it.

He was silent for the rest of the night
and i enjoyed every moment of it, he literally wasted a perfect chance.
Funniest shit is, he's gonna turn 26.

How are people actually this insecure they 're not even comfortable among female friends?
It must be autism.

kys you literal faggot

>> I look at the girl, and grab both her tits and tell him "wow you should try it one day, it's pretty sick"
you're an ass of a friend

>19 KHV
>Met a really cute girl on the plane.
>Turns out that she goes to the same uni in the Netherlands.
>Cute, really pleasant, and nice to talk to. >Invited her to drink in CZ.
>Told that she wasn't in country but suggested the idea of meeting up back sometime in the Netherlands.
Even if nothing comes of it, still nice to have positive interactions with the other sex.

pft, he was leading me on for 3 months before we became actual friends, and the process of killing my feelings for him was absolute hell, oh the teenage years..
And this girl also had feelings for him before they became friends,
despite him being autistically retarded, he's a QT.
So yeah he totally deserves being messed with.

>pft, he was leading me on for 3 months before we became actual friends,
as i've said
colossal asshat

go touch a tit dickbag.

KYS faggot

unironically kill yourself

Just woke up from one of the better dreams I've had in a while

>be me
>be asleep
>I seem to be attending some kind of school
>we're putting on a show similar to SNL
>all actors live in dorms
>show is only once a week (idk how I knew this)
>chill with people whom I recognize as acquaintances
>get introduced to a twink who is cool
>twinkie and I hang out a lot
>it seems like a few days pass
>be hanging out with twink outside in a desert during sunset
>twink moves close and kisses me
>dumbfounded as fuck
>have never considered kissing a dude before
>pull away
>ThisUpsetsTheTwink.tiff
>twink is hurt but remains friends with me
>few more days pass
>we're doing some kind of xmas show
>end of show go find twink friend
>propose to him
>he accepts and, naturally, we go to Toys R Us with our friends to celebrate
>feel genuinely happy
>happiest I've felt in a long time
>wake up
>realize it was all a dream
>feel empty again
>log in to my favorite Liberian golf ball trading forum
>greentext it so I can try to capture the happiness before I forget the dream and the feeling fades

fuck you Veeky Forums you made me gay and happy

some people are autistic, its not that many but they all seem to gather on this website hence you get threads like these

Kissed a girl for the first time one week ago thanks to some of the tips you guys gave me.
>tfw I still manged to fuck up

Sometimes I feel like Im the only person on this board who hasn't had issues with women let alone has had kids.

>Toys R Us

Congrats, you are a normal human being. Do you even have the time to be here? Why are you hanging out with mentally ill losers?

Was in an all boys Catholic school

>Girl held my arm as we were walking back to the bus stop from her home
Feels good

However we spent like 3 hours in her living room talking and listening to music in YT
Did I fuck up? Should have I made a move ? She was sitting on the other side of the table 60cm from me it was hard to initiate kino

Don't even know if she wanted sex.
If a girl invites you over to her place does it automatically mean she wants sex or she might just wanna chill?

Good work, we all gonna make it bros

Just because ive had luck there doesnt mean I don't need to self improve. Just because I had a tiny blonde qt bare both my children while I was at my heaviest (390 lbs) doesnt mean I should stay that way. As for time with it being between christmas and new years theres not shit to do.

same situation, same age

same except the catholic part.
hard for me to forgive my parents for sending me to an all boys school from the age of 9

>so I won't lose my shit when I lose my virginity
hue you're a whore and an ugly one who literally cannot give her pussy away.

>mfw highschool crush literally obliterated my desire to talk to any girls at my university out of my own will after rejecting me 6 plus times and making me sperg out like ive never done in my life before

all i do is masturbate my urges away
i still check her fucking tumblr and despise her for her unfunny memes, feminism and sjwdom

You poor broken soul. She's drove you to tumblr.

PARIS
A
R
I
S

Lost mine at 15 to the goth chick 2 streets over. So did my friend and his brother

>after rejecting me 6 plus times
>mfw highschool crush
>persuing one person after being rejected twice
you're a huge faggot that puts too much stock in women

they're not worth your suffering.
nobody is.

if she rejects you more than once she doesn't want you.
that's it.

move on and improve your life and strive for what you want that isn't "pussy let me in that I wanna smash" because you're not a dumb fucking nigger whose only value is how wet his dick has been.

Stop being a little bitch and if you can't try antidepressants until you can improve your life to a point where you can stop being such a little fucking bitch.

I was bullied by most girls in elementary and highschool and I'm still scared of them. I don't know how to make peace with the past and move on