Why go on anons? What's the point? I'm gonna kill myself

>Be me, 20 years old, live with parents and have everything provided. But instead of being grateful, I resent them and myself.
>Dropped out of University because I fucking hated it, and pretty much hate academia in general.
>Hate my job, but I'm not getting many shifts anyway
>Spend all day watching youtube fitness videos
>Basically a NEET at this point
>DYEL by Veeky Forums standards even after a year of going hard at Calisthenics and eating right
>Friends think I'm a Chad but that's because I despise pretty much all of them and their company so I have an idgaf attitude
>Literally been called the Alpha of many of my friendship circles
>Only reason I still have 'friends' is because I'm trying to get closer to women and because it's societally unacceptable not to have friends, even for appearance sake
>Get mired by women basically everywhere I go but I'm too much of a pussy to do anything about it
>Not pursuing a career doesn't help this. I feel like I'm not worthy of having a relationship because I can't support a women or start a family
>The only person in the world whose company I actually enjoy is my older brother. I've looked up to him all my life. He's better than me in every way, and this gives me drive and inspiration. He's given me so much good life advice and helped me through so many dark periods of my life
>He moves away
>Then find out he's been sexually assaulting my older sister for years when they were kids

I can't take it anymore. The only thing in life that gives me a semblance of joy is lifting. Give me reasons why I shouldn't just fucking end it right now. I want to be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MQNCcgMjkNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You wanted money faggot? Webcam model. U can make 1000 a week. Body builder with a webcam never starves. U can move out if your parents in a week once your get paid.

Sounds like you need to stop crying and get a proper job

He should cam model right

You need to start browsing Veeky Forums and start to get rich and focused. I put in 450 dollars 1 month ago and it's now 3,000. Note: there's lots of pajeet shilling on Veeky Forums, but also good advice and nice anons that you can find.

Since you have nothing better to do, check out Jordan Peterson.

>many of my friendship circles

Thanks OP. Knowing you want to kill yourself despite having what I have never and will never have makes me feel GREAT.

Tfw 25yo FV (friend virgin, never had a friend).

I'm not an actual virgin.. I actually live with my long term gf. But I have never had a friend. Ever. I've seen plenty of "i want to kill myself" threads on Veeky Forums but so far I haven't came across another FV

I wanna kms too user. girls online say i am hot but every girl in person while being friendly does not act interested or rejects me. 23 khhv. I am not dyel or fat either or smelly or whatever. go to school atm and get mostly 3.5 or higher but I just hate how I never get any pussy or love when uglier dyels do. I am broke maybe that's why. only reason I don't kms is because I feel entitled to cash and pussy because of my literal 9/10 face and genetics. I would have been a model it not for my fucked up skin (hidden by clothes). anyway yeah iktf, my cousin who is 2 years older makes 300k a year and has a GED

Chin up kid, we all got our crosses to bear...

Do you like philosophy?

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Try Jonathan Bowden if you're interested in Peterson. He puts Peterson to shame.

whats your job user?

Maybe you can go back for a fitness related study? what about physical therapy or something similar?

>worthless platitudes

Feel better? Here, watch this video of a guy who has 1 arm and no legs.

youtu.be/MQNCcgMjkNo

He's making the most of his life, and you're crying like a bitch on 4 Chan. You should contemplate your situation and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

>B-BUT CHILDREN IN AFRI...
Yeah, that argument always worked to fight depression.

>Calisthenics
Kek
>sexually assulting older sister
Nice

Are you white? Time to start lifting for Hitler/Europe.

But thats gay

I was gonna say OP should give me all his bitcoin if he does decide to kill himself

I wouldn't say they are my friends because I really don't like them or their company. I'd much prefer not having any friends but having a meaningful romantic relationship. Looks like the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence.

Currently checking him out. Thanks user.

Currently working as a Laborer. It's a lot of effort to get treated like shit and paid shitall. I've never really thought about studying something that has anything fitness related like physical therapy. I guess I never really showed much of an interest outside of actual lifting. Thanks though user, really appreciate the advice. I'll look into it and see if it's something I'd like to pursue.

Livesteam it on Periscope. Post link

Thanks friend. I do actually like philosophy so I appreciate the little insight.

>mfw I can't fuck curryniggers or asians

I will check out Veeky Forums, thanks fren, seems like solid advice for where I'm at currently. Do you have any advice how I can find these friendly anons?

Kill yourself symbolically, anything you do after that is just for keks since everything is better than killing yourself.

You just know how to find us after a while, but if you see a coin being shilled there, go to their website, check their team, read about them, see if it's actually good and has value.

Cheers! He's a hero of mine.

OP here, unironically considering this just to get my feet off the ground.

Go to a psychologist. It might save your life.

>complains that he's dyel
>does calesthenics
found the problem

also you can fuck off with this /r9k/ garbage, no one wants you here. go complain on some other board

You want to know what's gay? Being a bitch boy for your boss working long hours every day. I can make 100 bucks in a single hour and take the rest of the day off. You sound gay buddy

>the virgin wagie
>the chad cam boy

You tried one way of living and didnt like it.
There are endless ones that dont even require getting out of the country and multiply that by all locations on earth.
And here you are an old child still in your parents basement thinking that its all worthless. What the fuck do you know about anything?
You killed yourself in the lobby of the waterpark before even getting wet.

Sucks to hear about the family issue, but people have gone trough trauma before you and there are documented ways to heal it. Get to know your sister. Your brother is human garbage and you need to question what you admired about him.

This
Read the Bhagavad gita. Embrace your position as a member of the kshatriya caste. Aspire a position in the last battalion.
Victory or death user.

tfw neet for 20+ years planned, thx bitcoin

This is the only correct answer. I'm 99% sure nationalism triggered the self-pride that cured my depression and apathy towards everthing.

Iktf. I used to be an unhappy, turbo degenerate with vague commie leanings, I went on /pol/ more, redpilled myself, discovered it's not wrong to have national pride, realised what level of brainwashing I'd been exposed to my whole life and decided sort my shit out. I've never been more content and motivated my whole life.

I'm a FV too user, never really had any friends either

All you had to do was calm down and study. Dumb fuck. Now you don't have any college credentials. You're just some wagecuck now. Lel.

"The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy."
-Camus