There are people posting on this board right now who don't work out a home gym

There are people posting on this board right now who don't work out a home gym.

I mix it up, got a cheap gym I go to that is 24/7 so if I wanna lift late I just go there and it is empty and have a smaller set-up at home

tfw not being chad African where I can literally just lift makeshift weights and eat monkeys for protein all day

Why would I work out in a home gym? How will people in my social circle know I'm better than them if they can't see me at the gym taking pictures for my Instagram

because you can work out ass naked

My gym is right across the street, and I live in an tiny apartment. If I was wealthy I'd have a fitness room in my home with gym equipment. But I'm a broke ass bitch.

I'd get smelly quick because I get swamp ass

well ive got this nifty little home gym at the bottom of my garden pal

Yeah i just bought this squat rack can do pullups aswell

HOME GYM MASTER RACE

tfw your house has been bombed and you survived

How do you live like this?

What did he mean by this?

lets head inside!

OP, there are people on this board right now who live in apartments or other rented dwellings where such things are not possible or just not allowed, or they live at home with parents and there just is no room for such things/parents don't want it in THEIR house, and there are people who are just scraping by paycheck to paycheck and don't have thousands of dollars to buy expensive gym equipment that, again, they probably don't have room for or aren't allowed to have. So all you're really doing with this thread is revealing yourself as some suburbanite kid living at home with parents who, apparently, have the room and the money to afford such things, and therefore you, in your sheltered little suburbanite life, have no perspective at all on what it's like for so many people who are not as privileged as you are. Therefore, you should STFU and delete this thread immediately.

Doing my upper body days in a cheap gym.

Got a nice barbell, weights and a squat stand in the basement for legs and deadlifts.

oi whats this bruv, can see her kitty

I live in San Francisco, there's no friggin space for a home gym, and if I did have the space fuck that.
I go to the Elks lodge they have a gym, pool, steam and sauna... place is awesome.

Why the vacuum? You losing hair or something?

i have a home gym. here are some pros:

>your own choice of music
>your pick on equipment, never have to wait
>one off cost then its free
>can do embarrassing or weird lifts and not be judged
>instant access, no waiting in traffic
>can easily do multiple workouts per day

cons
>if in garage like mine then difficult to heat in winter posing big problems to ROM
>usually limited space - not likely that anything outside of the most basic equipment will fit

the 2 cons actually outweigh the pros here in my case. my garage isn't spacious enough for extra shit like dip bars, cable machines, dumbbell rack etc. of course none of this is essential equipment but it does open up your options. the lack of heat in winter is also a serious problem in winter and staying warmed up is a challenge, which inevitably compromises ROM and form which often completely fucks my squat workouts. not everyone will have these problems though.

To suck up the cobwebs and dust

BRRAAAAAAP

what happens if you accidentally put on too much weight?

you die

Love the home gym life
Pic related is half my setup
>Not pictured
Barbell, more weight of various configurations, 2-tier striking station

Posting mine again.

Foreground: dip bar, stationary bike, treadmill
background: squat rack with barbell
not pictured: weider cable machine, pull up bar, forarm roller, ab roller, head harness, adjustable dumbbells

u a weeb mate?

wooden squat rack, im mirin that home made guillotine

the famous cuck shed

fuark I'm going to take a shower right now.

have been loving having a home gym and not having to worry about the -40 weather outside to work out

have built a platform and cable system for it

Wood is strong bro. Trees weigh tons and they can hold themselves up.

2D is what keeps me motivated while doing cardio.