Can we have a thread for skinnyfags/hardgainers?

Can we have a thread for skinnyfags/hardgainers?

Former anorectic skelly guy here, gaining weight healthy is fucking HARD
Yesterday I chugged a solid portion protein powder and went to a restaurant having a huge meal, I ended up puking out the entire thing in the restaurant toilet

>tfw my dream is to one day be bearmode

Pic related, how my body used to be, I'm thicker now, but still quite skinny

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5210703/US-man-paralyzed-Bali-monkey-chase-raises-60-000.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm.

You might want to think quality > quantity of food.

Have you tried those high mass protein powders instead? Maybe making your own smoothie/milkshake that's over 1000 calories?

for now your stomach is small and you will feel like throwing up when you eat a lot but you have to keep forcing yourself to eat for a few more months, then your stomach will have stretched and things will get easier

if you're really skinny don't worry about eating 100% clean, and it's better to have your shakes after you eat a meal

I've literally never been fat. Fast metabolism and tall so it just doesn't happen. I know the struggle bro. I've never puked but have stuffed myself for weeks on end and looked the same as when I began. Muscle is the only way I gain weight.

Think about high caloric density foods and smaller meals more often. Avocados, PB, olive oil, steak, nuts.

You just sorta have to do it gradually I think. I was a skinnyfat piece of shit who ate once a day and drank a fuckton of alcohol when I started lifting and had to force myself each and every day to eat a little bit more I guess to make my stomach and body get accustomed to more food. Shock therapy won't work here in my opinion, you gotta get there step by step.

Regarding the picture:
Height: 191 cm
Top: 63 kg
Bottom: 95 kg

Top pictures are me 3 years ago and bottom are this summer (when I went on a 5 weeks holiday and did not lift once so no wonder I look like shit on these pics aswell). I know I could've reached more in 3 years but idgaf, I lift casually and my diet is flexible at best, I still look good enough to pull bitches and feel confident so yeah, not gonna go full retard on this whole fitness thing.

this is my goal body now

I am pretty much there

unfortunately I have large bones, so I can never enjoy tight clothing and wearing lots of layers, but still it feels fantastic and way better

holy shit did you become king of that island?

Yeah king of the fucking monkeys that lived there. They stole my gopro, all my food and my hotel keys from my kayak. Tried to fight them with the paddle shown on pic 4 but damn those fuckers are aggressive and scary as fuck, dude. Ended up waiting till they left the bags they stole hanging from the trees, collected my shattered gopro and hotel keys and paddled back to the hotel getting a sunburn so horrible I looked like a retard for the rest of the trip.

Start adding coconut oil to everything. So when you're eating your oatmeal just add a big spoon of coconut oil in your bowl, tastes amazing as well.

that can fuck up your heart and arteries I imagine for all that fat

probably better to just man up and eat more protein if you're gonna go that route

that really sucks, but at least this didn't happen:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5210703/US-man-paralyzed-Bali-monkey-chase-raises-60-000.html

Trained monkeys are a severely underrated threat to tourists in vacation getaways.

Not even trying to be funny though I hope that guy makes a miracle recovery.

Damn... over a bloody steelers hat...
Deciding to leave the little fuckers alone was probably the wise thing to do.

5'9 110-170 in two years on and off lifting

Nice progress brah. Mirin.

i dont eat meat and i only ate once a day at first. now, 2 yrs later, i eat twice a day and have put on like 25 lbs. milk helped a lot at first but ive become lactose intolerant in the past year so i cant do that anymore. would like to get to 160 but im stuck at 140.

Thanks family, I look much bigger than I am in person thanks to small joints and whatnot. I'm weak as shit and look much bigger than guys who are stronger than me. Not really sure how that happened

You're stuck at 140 because you eat twice a day

Eat 4 times a day
Eggs, oatmeal, invest in lactase tablets and eat calorie dense dairy like cheese and hard gainer shake once a day

>tfw I've also become lactose intolerant this year
shit fucking sucks my dude

hard to overcome skelly appetite. force feeding sucks
ive gotta try those tablets. knew a girl who said they work really well
yeah it sucks ass

It doesn't matter. All of us skellies had to do it. Stop making excuses and do the work it takes. Eat. Eat. Eat.

jesus man, I'm 5'9 and 130 so that is some serious inspiration for me. thanks

I was 135 back in July. You really just have to eat consistently everyday and train hard and you'll gain the weight. If you don't gain weight, you're just not eating enough. Just because it's a simple concept doesn't mean it's easy though