What's the best routine with the optimal frequency to get a curvy body? I want a simple and effective routine

What's the best routine with the optimal frequency to get a curvy body? I want a simple and effective routine.

genetics or surgery

>Work ass and abs 2x a week
>dont be fat

The rest is up to genetics

you are a dumbass

>curvy
In other words you want a classic 'hourglass figure'.
Well, guess what, girlie? Most of that is GENETICS. You need wide hips, a narrow waist, and large enough breasts (i.e. a large enough cup size, at least a 'C' cup, 'D' would be better) to look PROPORTIONAL in that configuration.
Currently, women are trying to fake this by getting a big ass through squats, lunges, and glute machines. Of course without the narrow waist and big boobs they're disproportionate and look like freaks with fat asses; not attractive except to the sub-100 IQ crowd of men who are unsophisticated.

Historically women would wear a corset to fake the narrow waist. Not healthy though, look that up if you don't believe me.

You could get breast implants if yours are too small. But that's expensive and there are health risks, as well as they're not ever going to really look or move like natural breasts.

Really if you don't have the genetics already you're probably not going to get to look like you want. Better have a backup plan.

Oh and by the way the typical Veeky Forums faggots will try to convince you to get a big fat ass anyway. Don't fall for it, you'll hate yourself later when it's no longer a fad and you find you're stuck with it.

Honestly a basic upper body day, 3 days of lower body focusing on glutes and hamstrings and youll be fine.

there is no simple when you want a round ass. you have to do stupid isos for specific muscles to accentuate them

Get creampied in the butt. Daily, at all costs.

dudes here are exaggerating but a curvy figure is almost all genetics. yes you get before/after pics of skinny girls who became curvier from lifting but that's just another lucky genetic lottery pick. you can improve and get a good squat ass, good abs, thicc thighs etc, but don't be disappointed if the change isn't that great.

>you have to do stupid isos for specific muscles to accentuate them
not really. heavy deep squats and deficit DLs will give anyone a good ass. to absolutely maximize development you might add something like sumo squats or hip thrusts.

doing that retarded shit on cables etc is stupid. glutes are massive and need a big hit to grow and adapt, not messing around on cables to try to get the "squeeze"

Don't be fat or a skeletor

If this doesn't work, you need to visit Gandy and hope reincarnation game is real

Basically follow Abby's routine

"Abby's routine" is just high-waisted pants, lordotic posture and angle frauding

Even her face got more attractive
nice

Stop enabling hambeasts

Abby used to be anorexic. Unlike most women who decide that diet is evil she actually learned how to get Veeky Forums and started making gains.

Her ass is objectively bigger still.

Well yeah, she also got to normal weight and happen to have good genes.

And I'm not enabling hambeasts. It just is a fact that beyond reaching normal weight, there is quite literally nothing else to do if you don't have the right genetics.

What's her routine?

This attitude is exactly why women put zero effort in anything. You don't know your limits until you try and these women show that there is worth in trying.

this.

This is how I got one asian gf of mine t h i c c:
5x5 (heavy)
> Box Squats / Lunges (very wide)
> Ohp / Push-ups
> Pull-downs
4x8 (light)
> Good mornings
> Hip thrusts
> Glute kickbacks
> Legs adductions and abductions, superset
3xF
> Abs (knee raises, pallof press)

Alternate "/" every session.
Have fun!

Abby has a YouTube channel

squats and barbell hip thrusts, also eat more food.

>simple and effective
Basically you want the results without the work. Killing your self is definitely the best option in your case.

Dayly ass spanking 3x25

It will induce fat tissue growth.

Be my gf x forever

genes

stop making these stupid threads: how do i get better facial aesthetics, how do i get bigger ass, bigger dick, bigger frame

its genetics you simps

umm, why no bench press?

Bench press will mostly add thickness to your torso. Sure a staple for males, but not very desirable for female aesthetics. Plus, OHP is a more athletic lift as it involves longer kinetic chain, even better if you clean the weights first.

wow this is ridiculous.

i'm a femanon and fit butts are not "a fad" and will never go out of fashion or whatever. it's literally just part of having a fit physique.

Ok
What's an alt for good mornings and are you sure there wont be any muscle inbalances?

>What's an alt for good mornings
Stiff leg deadlifts.
>are you sure there wont be any muscle inbalances?
Yes, pretty sure. You should always pull more than you press.
As a tip: you could add another variation of hip abductions if you want to emphasize hourglass look, 4x8 as well.
Btw, aim for 4x/week routine: ABxABxx. Do cardio on x days if you feel like it.

This desu