How bad is your gym when it comes to NYR fags?

How bad is your gym when it comes to NYR fags?

>that face
>that beard
>those glasses

I'm starting to think soyboys are real

They are real. All this time they were real

My gym is in my garage so if there are any soyboys or NYR niggers in it I'll legally shoot them to death.

What? If you're going to wear glasses then glasses with the minimal amount of rims are the way to go.

The soyboy glasses are the ones with giant rims.

That expression and beard though are awful.

>starting to think
>not knowing that already

Do you never go outside?

His face says excited
His eyes say scared

I wish I lived in the US

I wish you did too buddy;)

>old people running for god knows how many hours on treadmills
>Asslet thot that jumps on the bench WITH FUCKING SHOES ON carrying 1kg dumbbell in each hand
>A dyel that does bicep curls with his back even though i told him how to do it and that correct form light weights > incorrect form heavy weights but he still does it wrong
>Thots that keep talking and laughing very loud
>Two dyels that have correct form and know their shit (they are probably going to make it)
>A landwhale that keeps taking pictures of the others
>A fat guy wearing undertale t-shirt that walks on the treadmill
It's gonna be a long month brahs

What is he even taking a photo of?

Being swole.

Real bad. It's the only gym in the city.

dark times ahead

Is there a cure for soylent grin?

onions/meat

bullying used to work when I was a kid but now it's frowned upon I guess

this

Stop drinking milk
stop eating soy products
Stop eating corn products

Eat more meat

How long does the NYR rush last? I'm coming back to uni on January 7th, and will start using that gym then. Will it still be in full force?

>undertake t shirt
Fuck you dude it's comforting!

>dead days I wear a Mickey Mouse shirt

think for a fucking second idiot, everyone else is coming back to uni the same day you are so it'll start that same day

kek

>everyone else is coming back to uni the same day you are
Not true

>animals feed corn and soy feed

>soylent grin
Perfect

>these """""men""""" have no one in their life to pull them aside and tell them to stop doing that faggy face

Embarrassing.

>tfw you have a full beard and get associated with these fucks
>tfw you look like a kid when clean shaven
No glasses and open mouth syndrome though.

Get ready for it!

Do they have their mouths open because they're used to sucking miles of cock or is it some kind of hipster mannerism?

If he was working hard i wouldn't mind the autismo t shirt but he just walked on the treadmill for one hour then left probably to eat a big mac after this hard workout

We suffer together user.

it goes worse every year, back in the day it was just regular skinny people who came in, some of which stayed and got nice and big, but mostly it was skinny dudes looking to get buff
now, it is giant fat turds who have only lifted their dick come in, do nothing but smell awful, fucking numales with their ugly ass unathletic girlfriends who do jack shit butt walk around holding hands, somehow fucking underage kids that do really weird stuff and of course the unathletic fatass bitches who think they will turn in one of those huge ass instagram thots when they do their fucking god awful looking squats with just the bar all day

Holy shit, I got physical pain from this.

Yes, it's a symbolic gesture to show how much they accept the bbc into their life. Anything less just wouldn't be progressive...

Still haven't noticed anyone new

I kinda look forward to NYR faggots tβh

I love to intimidate normies at the gym with my pumped up shredded physique

>that fucking lat pulldown

Home gym master race reporting: no NYR fags.

>tfw going to look like a NYR fag because unreal work hours this last year, almost getting burned out, and ganing about 20lbs

>onions

none except you lmao

Me too user. Just channel that self-loathing into fury gains.

I have a beard and never get mistaken for a soyboy. It helps to have a permanent frown and a tan, and be built. What you wear matters a lot too.

Man I fucking hate spics

My buddy sends me pictures of himself doing that numale face all the time just to annoy the hell out of me so thanks for that fit.

I've channeled self-loathing before, but it doesn't help too much in the long run. It's great if you're looking to work out 6+ times a week and hating every second of it.

I've chosen to see it as the fact that I value health, fitness, and my body. Right now circumstances have brought it to a place where I am unhappy with it, but I will bring it back, because it is the way I am me

duno i only started in May, but you can bet i will act arrogant and superior to anyone starting early January

>not eating grass fed
It's like you don't even want to make it

>tfw this is actually a ftm girl

why do numales always take photos with that face?

Not too bad so far, but I reckon most are leftover holdouts. Once all the leftover cookies, ham and gravy run out, then they'll start coming.

I don't care what that thing is, it needs to be put down.

>old people running for god knows how many hours on treadmills
this is commendable, running for what seems like hours

hearing someone refer to it as cuck mouth

Sami Zayn?

If you are a female you will never be a man no matter how much test you take, weights you lift and how much big dick you have. You will never have the mentality or the personality of a man. Same thing the other way around

>Home gym master race reporting: no NYR fags.

How much for the bench since you quit training?

& my bf

I'll admit they're having a bad season, but why do you hate Rangers fans?

it's not a thing luckily - only drunks, village idiots and retired strongmen come to the local gym anyway

pick the little kid look
most grills like this better

I had been going to the Penn State Uni gym and it was always pretty bad, this is my first NY since graduating, and I have a feeling the commercial gym I'm at now will be worse.

>tfw My new gym doesnt open until just before NYR so everyone at it will look like a NYR fag

I dont care what I look like I needed to escape the Planet Fatness TM

we need more soy boy pics in this thread. I could do with a good laugh

>If you're going to wear glasses then glasses with the minimal amount of rims are the way to go.

Lol if you have no sense of style, sure. Just because numales wear thicker rimmed glasses doesn't mean you shouldn't either.

Those glasses look like something a harry potter loving bugman would wear.

I hope you don't actually do this user.

Don't do what? Look good?

those glasses make this good looking guy look like a fucking dork

Do what you can now. Go for a run, or if its cold, take long-ass walks. Burns calories as well.

but muh anonymoose imageboard buzzwords! if i do thing then online people call me beta numale cuck soyboy!!

No, look like a dork. That guy is extremely good looking, those nerd glasses only pull him down.

>been lifting since last year, was a nyr and a dyel then
>still look dyel because focusing on weightloss
>joining a new gym because I’m moving

I’m not a NYR fag I swear

I have a beard despite numales doing that too, but those glasses just look dorky.

Practice on the mirror

Agreed, i used to wear very thin frames because i thought they looked better. I switched to a thicker frame and i get compliments on them all the time. Plus if you get a proper pair of glasses they can accentuate your facial features

But what if you need glasses? Better to have something that fits you well and will make you look good rather than an actual dorky glasses like thin rimmed, no rimmed, and half rimmed rectangular glasses.

I disagree, thick rimmed are the actual dorky glasses. If you absolutely refuse to wear contacts, thin/no rim with the the part that goes over ear also being thin are the only way to go. Also must be rectangular.

>rags

That picture (his face) infuriates me, OP. I’ve got an almost tribal urge to to punch him.

>tfw gym is 18+ only
>tfw mostly workout after 11pm
Few odd times ive been in the gym around 2-3pm not much is different.
Ive seen more couples where the grill is obviously dyel but the dude knows his shit and teaches.
But new years isnt actually here yet.

i take bootcamp classes
most classes are
>handful of skinnyfat tards like myself just trying to make it
>handful of hot fit women that have no business being near the rest of us
>handful of 50+ year old women in leggins that are wider than they are tall
>instructor asslet women who is almost thicker than she is tall
>2 or 3 female instructors that just kinda yell the whole time, as that's their idea of motivation/instruction
>2 black male instructors that are very good at their job and calmly work us through the routine
I'm a little excited for january because when there's only a few of us there, they make us run and I hate that shit

>stop drinking milk

maroon

Sounds like cuckold central honestly. Be wary.

why is it a problem if all the dudes are cucks? It's more women than men, anyway.

I just find the idea of being shouted at by women in a position of power while the women around me are worked through routines by strong and athletic men to be offputting. Don't listen to me though, I have issues. Obviously if it works for you and you aren't like me it will probably be fine.

there's only 1 instructor per session. it depends on the day that we're in. I really just need someone to tell me what to do or ill just stop working out. The black dudes just happen to know what they're talking about. And I dont have a GF so it doesnt really matter.

Milks not bad for you. if hormones in food affected your endocrine system, chicken would give you bitch tits

Fair enough, and I haven't done anything like bootcamp anyway so I can't really comment. Also having only one instructor per session makes it a lot better.

Send him dick pics back, see who has the last laugh

>>reddit

for context, it's boxing. So 15 minute warmups with no gloves (squats, lunges, mountain climbers, that sort of shit) then 8 3 minute rounds with 1 minute active rest inbetween, then 15 minutes core.
The women are just fit and so they got the job. The 2 black dudes are actual lightweight boxers and they'll critique your form and motivate you directly from time to time. They're really great. The women just kinda yell and it's unnecessary because they have mics

Yeah, Big Bavarian Cock really is taking over

I FUCKING HATE THAT GAY ASS RETARDED OPEN MOUTH SMILE QUEER FACE THEY DO!!!

this is a great post overall