That post workout heroin

>that post workout heroin

Feels so good my man like I'm flying like I orgasmed 1000 times. I don't get addicted I limit myself to once a week at the end of each week. Any heroin bros here?

MODS!!

Sage

>I don't get addicted I limit myself to once a week at the end of each week
Congratulations, you're a functional addict.

Lol I think this is a reference to this:

>

I also drink on the weekends does that make me a functional alcoholic?

I know 7 hardcore heroin addicts. Two have died so far, one is dying in the hospital, and they all started with “once a month bro and I’m not gonna get addicted”

Here, although my habit isn't too bad.

>spend £20 per day
>hate needles, but I snort it or smoke it in tinfoil
>started smoking heroin all night, feel like shit in the morning for work
>doing this for about 2 nights per week recently
>getting worried that this might get worse
>started off barely £5 a day

I start to get irritated when I'm at work, and start sweating near the end of my work day, my palms get really sweaty as I drive drive back home thinking about smoking some more heroin. Although I don't think it's a problem yet, it's just like a hobby, like some people get excited before playing videogames or running

Lol bro I used to smoke a pack of cigarettes daily, pretty sure I can quit a little bit of heroin!

please be bait

No doubt. Op has been rattled

After meth, heroine is a "Not even once." kind of drug.
Quit it while/if you still can.

>

>comparing cigarettes to heroin

If I had to rate how addictive they are, heroin is easily a 9/10 while cigs are 2/10. Most people don’t even get addicted to it, they just get used to the habit of puffing something

Actually studies have shown that nicotine is almost as addictive as heroin

Dude, joking about using H in moderation isn't funny. It's impossible to moderate, it will eventually consume you. The only time I ever use heroin is if I have terrible DOMS, it works wonders for soreness and recovery.

Get addicted to both then quit both. Tell me which is more addictive, k?

Stop before your mother is going to cry over your grave faggot.

Obviously it will be heroin, but nicotine is close behind

Cocaine is easier to quit than nicotine

Yes you fucking idiot. If you repeat it every week, it's a physiological addiction.

You are a functioning alcoholic and heroin addict.

It's not about which one is more addictive, the problem is that cigs addiction will kill you in 20 years while a heroin one might dig your grave in 5.