Should I cut more? how is my belly looking?

Should I cut more? how is my belly looking?

You will never be a woman

When is the day I don't have to look at this guy anymore?

Work on glutes.

What to eat to become this super ascended soyboy?

post moar
(no homo)

why did women get the right to vote again?

nice hips babe

its a jewish custom to fug over everybody else and eventually spiral into a huge fugin conspiracy

I have realized this when I was a child

43% of trannies eventually kill themselves
you'll be joining them soon enough, when you realise your're only a caricature, a pathetic immitation of a woman

>43% suicide rate
>literally listed in the DSM until liberal agenda re-branded it
>yet all libs think trans has nothing to do with mental illness.

this is why america is doomed to fail

no, they're aware of the suicide rates
they just say that they do it because society doesn't accept them, and how all of us should be more tolerant to prevent more deaths
aka they just shifted blame to anyone but themselves, which they're prone to do

Those 43% are usually ugly and fat. OP is cute, so I wouldn't worry about him

pose feminine benis

Whatever you do, don't cut it off.

it's never about looks. all the suicides are done because of their mental illness
they get into a deep depression because they realize that they'll never be able to fully pass, because they don't know how the opposite sex operates. their only understanding is through stereotypes and shallow surface-level observations
they'll try to hide those thoughts by having increasingly degenerate sex with tranny fetishists until the grim reality catches up with them, and then come the pills and nooses and whatever
a tranny is destined to either live their whole life as a sex object or kill themselves. and no matter how many 10 inch monster cocks they take in their ass from hairy muscle daddies, that hole will never be as big as that gaping hole inside their soul

deep, and im not talking about her(his) pounded out asshole

I hope you spank your ass for those fat tissue gains

goal body thread?

how can I achieve thighs like this Veeky Forums?

So cute