>Get asked by girl how many sexual partners i've had
>4
>She says she's had 8
>she had her first time with 19
>she's now 24

Am i going for a crazy thot again?

>answering a question like that
you played yourself op
also yes she is used up. fuck her like an animal and move on.

I want /r9k/ to leave

Dude 8 in 5 years is basically a Virgin, marry her. Most women are 50-300

8 in 6 years isn't crazy numbers

I managed 10 in that time and that's including time I spent in LTRs and excluding hookers

>not answering a question like that
what would you have done?

How did i please play myself?
Nah mang, she liked my sixpack
Is that a hint of sarcasm i smell?
Alright then, didn't overreact at all when she told me just went with it
Then again none of them were just ONS type of things

>Most women are 50-300
>this is what virgins believe

Sad mentality, hope the number 4 doesn't bother you because you'll be stuck with it for a while.

Not judging user, was just thinking about it

No hymen no diamond

Yeah, she's a whore. No, it's not too much that she's broken. Yes, she's probably lying about that number, it's probably over 10.

inb4 a bunch of betas start defending muh ladies and saying it doesn't matter

>being a heathen
>not following god's will
>sex before marriage
>not saving your virginity for a christian girl who's also a virgin, whom you'll probably meet at your local church, who'll be loyal to you as much as she is faithful to christ, and is probably a med student
>not losing your virginity to each other after marriage and fuck for 24 hours straight since it's literally your first times
Pitiful blasphemes.

Anything more than 5 partners is a whore for women regardless of their age desu.

shocked that women have that many partners?

we live in a culture where women can spread there legs and pick from a litter of any guys

you just realized this is how the game works?

you sir, are gonna to be cucked unless you move on from that relationship

since it really is tainted with remorse, mostly you just pushing shame on her, with your lack of people knowledge.
I can't imagine how awkward your sex life with her is like now.

just both you guys locking eyes and being like damm she a whore and she laying there feeling ashamed

If the time comes and a girl asks me that question should i say 0 or lie?

>Anyone more than 1 partner is a whore for women regardless of their age desu.*
FTFY

she's actually had probably 20-30 but she doesn't wanna make you feel bad because most guys get upset over nothing and then post about it on Veeky Forums
btw she's probably had hundreds of guys make it clear that they wanna fuck and she's only had sex with less than 1% of them, she's basically a virgin saint whereas you're a slut who would fuck anyone who would show they approve of you.
good luck to you and your girl, and please don't let this issue throw off your 2018 fitness goals.

>Any female that knows what a penis looks like before seeing yours is a whore
You're welcome, sir.

Depends who answered the question first.. If it was you with 4, shes definitely lying bcuz she doesnt want to look like a slut. Id bet anything it was at least 10+

This, I say let me think
Then make them answer first so they can't just take my number and double it to sound safe

8 means 32. her number * 4

I always say I'm a virgin and that I've never seen a vagina. They know I'm joking and assume my n-count is at least double theirs now. Id never give a stupid question like that a serious answer.

T. Actual virgin

Nice projection. Women are pretty easy when you stop taking them so seriously. You should try it.

>Get asked by girl how many sexual partners i've had
>say "I don't know"
>actually been with two
>mfw

I'm ded inside

>any woman that knows what a penis is before seeing yours is a whore

Women need not concern themselves with such thoughts.

Depends where you are from I guess

I'm 28 banged 27,2 have been long term gf and I've paid for 4 of them.

My count is fucking low compared to most my friends though.ive got a few friends who are 23-24 and they have banged about 80-100 each.

I had a short term thing with some older women once,she was. 31 year old milf but then she told me she had slept with just over 30 guys and it put me off.fuck that shit

I think I was to go for a girl around my age 28 I wouldn't want them to of slept with more than 10 people

My man

In the current culture even far dusgusting pigs can get multiple guys

>be me Napping in my van in the gym parking lot b4 my session
>two suvs pull up, hambeast gets out of one and pretty blonde gets out of other
>they proceed to discuss how the hambeast is currently on birth control but has come back positive for pregnancy
>hambeast is crying
>blonde “who’s the father”
>hambeast, stops crying and grins “could be any of 3 guys”
>they cackle for a couple minutes then decide to call the guys one by one to see who will take responsibility
>hambeast turns on the tears and goes through the list
>each guy advises an abortion and offers to pay

I wish I were making this up

8 partners in 5 years is nothing to be alarmed about.

She's lying, the actual number is at least 24.

All of these but unironically tbqhwy

fuck off Mohammed.

Don't worry user, you'll never have to talk to a girl

This
Honestly it usually gets a laugh and things move on but I've had a few girls that really pressed.

ive had 17 and im 21, am i basically a virgin?

t. infidel cuck

I'm a good looking 26 year old dude and have only fucked 3 bitches. I've had a GF for 7 years who I've banged countless times tho. Females will always have higher numbers than males.

Muhammad is right. You are a cuck bro.

no they wont you retard, statistically that is impossible. They can only have equal numbers to men.

I have a two civilian girls laycount, and a sexual worker lay count in the double digits. If asked I shall answer the truth about the number of vaginas my penis has visited

>She says she's had 8
Did you multiply by 3?

>Oh, I have lost count, really. I think this obsession with N-count is meaningless. Everyone should be free to have sex with whoever they want. What do you think?
That's how you get to know her real slut-count.

>Insert joke about painting your penis blue on the wedding night

If this is Muhammad I don’t wanna be haram

*breathes in*

SA-LI-LUL SA-WA-REEM
NA-SHI-DUL AB-AH
WA DA-BUL KI-TALI
TARI-KUL HAY-AH!

>steve has slept with one woman
>chad has slept with twenty women
>muh average is like ten partners each

Don't even have a wojak with a small enough brain for this post

>she says more than 0
>not invoking takfir

I think for a college girl in my country average is probbably around 5-8 and for non college girls more since college is free and 99% of people who can't go are stupid af and their peak life was in HS.

Sometimes I thank god hookup culture is not as popular like in US. I installed Tinder, matched with like dozens of chicks and not a single one is down to a hook up, I fucked only 1 girl, and this girl was american here for studying.

Then I switched my location to US and almost all girls agreed to my opener of "netflix and chill" or smth like that which made me realise just how getting laid is easier in US.

8 partners in 5 years isnt that many for a thot shes prime thot material

>made me realise just how getting laid is easier in US.
it makes you that much less happy tho

what country?

8*3=her real number