QTDDTOT

Last almost at bump-limit
Does anyone got the 5/3/1 forever that can explain the "7th Week protocol"? I cant find it online and there is no shipping to my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

muscleandstrength.com/workouts/phul-workout

Is this a good routine?

does anyone have the 5/3/1 Krypteia program?

Repost from last thread:

What exactly is 'conditioning'? Usually when I read about it it involves people throwing tyres around or hitting them with sledgehammers. How is it different from any other kind of exercise?

in martial arts it's used to get the body mainly fists and elbows ready for strikes, on Veeky Forums i have no fucking idea what it means and it seems to have lost all meaning

What in the world should i eat?! I’m cuttibg for the first time and have been VERY careful with carbs. I have only eaten tuna, eggs and oats today. Staying away from rice and pasta. But even if i eat all these i’m far from my TDEE. What should i eat? Im noob regarding food have no idea what food contains what

1. You have zero reason to worry about carbs unless you're doing keto. Low-carb is a meme. Enjoy rice, enjoy pasta, it's not the devil. There's literally nothing wrong with them.

2. If you are doing keto, deli meat is very helpful. Put butter on your steaks and whatnot.

3. Cutting is less about what foods to eat and more about meal timing and portion control. Instead of having 3 small meals a day, try intermittent fasting with a small meal and a large meal at the end of a day before bed.

i got my gf to the gym today...
her form is total shit...
i show her the correct form, and move her in the correct form... the moment I let got her form gets shitty again... what can I do?

It takes more than a day to fix your form faggot. Just be patient and help her.

She isn't able to finish one rep with the correct form.. she's loosing the body/form the moment I stop touching her

If I superset deadlifts and bench, will DLs make me bench less?

IT TAKES MORE THAN A DAY TO FIX FORM

Take vids of her, show her what she's doing wrong, be patient, and don't get snippy. It turns people off from the gym.

Explain to her what good form feels like and what she should feel on the movements. Christ, it's not going to fix itself in a week.

In the context of 5/3/1 it is cardio without calling it cardio. The main gist of it is to do something that elevates your heart rate other than the normal bike/treadmill type stuff.

If I want to begin a clean bulk, should I go 250 calories over my TDEE on both resting and lifting days or only on lifting days? And with those calories, do the macros matter? I already easily manage 1g/lb of bodyweight for protein.

Bump

Are there any acessory exercises I can do to improve my squat strength? I can barely squat 40k for 1 and its really disheartening.

I hope to do 40 000 squat one day

First off, you only need 0.82g/lb for protein. Anymore has not been proven to have any benefit for even serious lifters and athletes.

A nitpick, but you're confusing clean bulking with lean bulking. A clean bulk is eating "clean" food only, generally no processed stuff or fast food whatsoever, sort of like a "only chicken and veggies" thing. Clean bulks don't really have an advantage over any specific diet.

What you're talking about is lean bulking, which is a light surplus. You can do the more on lifting days and less on rest days, but I find it far easier to just find what gives you a half-pound increase of bodyweight per week and eat the same amount everyday.

I'm assuming 40 kilos, which I would also assume is counting the bar? Meaning you only have 20 kilos of weight on it?

That's pretty weak user. What's your height/weight/bf/gender?

You do a deload week once every 2 cycles/7 weeks.

When I deadlift and I get to my working sets, the first rep is always a total grinder, it looks and feels like a 1rm. The next reps go up much faster. And I don't do touch-n-go, I put the weight down completely and take a couple of breaths between reps.

Anyone else have this issue?

6'1, 79kg, 15percent, male. Been making my ass almost touch the floor on each rep, using form outlined in starting strength

>Been making my ass almost touch the floor on each rep, using form outlined in starting strength
but that's a conflicting statement

read the book bruh

also 40kg is shit how can you possibly have any problems? what's failing?

But they talk about testing your TM during this week. Should you do that on a deload?

Anyone?

what are some good meal plans? Besides chicken, broccoli and rice.

porc rice porc eggs porc butter porc oats porc whole milk porc

I meant 'below parallel'

Well, my legs are whats failing, i simply cant push myself back up again.

I do, but only because LA Fitness uses shitty hex weights that move around when you set them on the ground.

Sounds like you're going too far below parallel, to a point where your quads are disengaging. Despite ATG squats being a popular sort of phrase, it's not the best for everyone. As long as you're hitting slightly below parallel, you're fine.

And yeah 40kg for squats is like untrained baby weight, there's 0 reason you should be failing. You should be able to pump those out easy, especially at your height and weight.

Literally anything that will fit your macros. Do you know how to eat?

Yo Veeky Forums i'm a young man that recently started lifting. I'm currently in week 2 of ss and today when i did day 6, when i started my workout warming up was fine and then i went to do my actual set. I struggled with my first but managed to get in 5 reps. On my next set i started to feel nauseous and my stomach felt empty even though i ate an hour before i went to the gym. Help me

It's probably AIDS.

Maybe don't eat for a couple hours before training.

Can I lift on rest days if I do different lifts? I'm at a fairly low weight (25kgs, still waiting on more plates in the mail). I also have a set of dumbbells, should I start doing a basic routine with those instead of barbell lifts?

I'm not gonna gain a ton of muscle because I'm on a cut, but I want to keep as much strength as I can because I can feel myself getting weaker as I lose weight. Will just doing some simple dumbbell curls and other stuff help, or am I hurting my recovery?

Any simple routines that are recommended?

Thanks for the correction and advice, user.

Alright will wake up earlier and eat breakfast earlier

If you train in the morning, try training fasted.

seconding what the other user said, nauseau means that you either ate too much or too close to your session. Food in my stomach makes me nauseous as fuck.

Okay Veeky Forums:
The sticky says for a beginner, you should do routines like SL or SS first, then move on after you dont make any more gains.

Thing is when i started lifting in my HS weight room last year, we did a really basic split like Chest and Tris, Back and Biceps, Shoulders and Calves, Legs ect on each day. So im out now, and want to lift with a better routine than that.

Im not sure what defines a beginner. Even though i did all that before should i still just revert to something like SS or SL? From what ive been looking at P.H.U.L or Candito LP seems a good routine for me since i have only 4 days a week i can lift. What do you recommend i do Veeky Forums?

Oi, is it normal for my piss to smell like the coffee for the entire day after having just one cup in the morning?

I don't drink coffee often. I only drink it before working out, which is 4 to 5 times a week.

Are my kidneys borked?

why do BCAAs make me more social/less autistic, more energetic, happier?

5/3/1 is a good program to follow. Try the boring but big variation.

The program emphasizes the four main lifts (OHP, bench, squat, deadlift) and the boring but big variation adds the accessories (pullups/DB rows, face pulls, abs, calves).

What do you guys think about have a personal trainer?

i thought i was the only one user. no idea what's causing this...

if you dont know what ure doing/new to the gym and want gains as fast as possible then go for it

Thank you!

90% of them are uncertified and only hired because they look fit. Often a scam and way overpriced for something you can just learn yourself.

are you drinking some fake ass coffee with tons of artificial aromas and shit? are you drinking enough water?
you should probably ask your doctor about this not an anime based board full of autists btw

op pic turns me on so much. i want to ejaculate onto his marble stomach.

im completely straight, but i have some weird fetish for any kind of realistic stone statue.

Where do I meet traps that are actually cute

Should I lift tomorrow or take a week off to rest since I've been hitting goals and progressing well in the gym all year?

One of these lads that work on the gym told me to change my deadlift form to his accord
>do it
>my lower back hurts right after one set of his shit
He said that was good form but I can barely stand atm and I feel like he sent me to snap city.
I'm kind of scared of havin hurt meself because I've never felt like this after doing back.
It was literally just 1pl8 which is like warmup for me with normal form.

Please tell me I've not gone to snap city

Been trainin for

Are DOMS a sign of Hypertrophy or a positive indicator at all? I've been lifting daily for about 4 months now, and the DOMS never seem to go away.

Has anyone cured tennis elbow from having a job as a pencil pusher (software dev)??

There is no connection between DOMS and building muscle.

got an ab wheel for christmas, how many times a week should i do it? how many reps or sets? thx :)

Is he natty?
Is he bigger than you?
Gotta go through a visual checklist before taking advice from 'lads' in the gym.

What's wrong with doing shrugs? I love doing barbell shrugs both front and back but recently I have been seeing that people are against them.

Nothings wrong with them, how the fuck else do you isolate your upper traps

ab roller and hanging window wipers i do 1set to fail
reason being they are usually pretty hard when done correctly
i supplement with leg raises/planks for high reps

bump

>wake up
>this is your current body
>you've been lifting for two months
>squat - 220lb (stalled)
>bench - 175lb (steady increases)
>b row - 130lb (slow increases)
>dead - 310lb (steady increases)
>hardmode: can't kys.

Go on water/pink salt diet with one meal per day or wait till gains slow/stop?

I know that it's not going to be fixed in a week...
I was looking for methods to help her better... gees. I'm trying the thing with the videos. thanks

How can I improve my memory/ability not to forget?
I'm too forgetful

For chrissakes don't do some meme diet that a youtuber endorsed. Water fasts for weight loss are a meme. The only type of fasting you should be doing long term (more than once a week) is intermittent fasting.

Just do a traditional cut, aim for a pound per week gone. You've got plenty of fat on you you could shave off.

Start setting reminders for yourself. If your phone has google assistant/siri/alexa/bixby/any whatever flavor of personal assistant, abuse the fuck out of its reminder system.

Just eat at a deficit, dont take the meme bullshit shortcuts.

habitbull is a good app for daily stuff.

Is Smolov Jr. a meme? I want to do it as I am looking to compete in bench, but it seems really deficient in every single othe muscle group.

You think you have it bad, my test levels are so pathetic that in 9 months my lifts are considerably lower than your 2 month lifts. What routine are you doing anyway?

The ice cream one with incline barbell press instead of incline curl.

Cheers, wasn't sure about them desu and can fast pretty easy, was just worried about that slowing my gains eating at a calorie deficit.

What day does cutting season officially begin ?

Oh bruh, been intermittently doing pull / push ups for years so didn't start at a standing start.

when you don't like how fat you are.

Text yourself.

>Back feels funny from doing rows; assume I fucked up my form somewhere
>Decide to do some stretches recommended for lower back pain
>Hurts worse
>Decide to knock it the fuck off
>Day by day my back seems to get a bit better
>It's been about two weeks

How does a person know if an injury is completely healed?

Try a couple reps again with lighter weight once your pain completely subsides. If you feel anything painful whatsoever, stop and do not attempt to do it again for a few days minimum.

Okay, but the catch is that I'm not even sure what is pain related to my lower back versus pain related to riding in a car for a long while/desk jockeying.

Is it a bad idea to work out around an injury? Like skip deadlifts and do bench/curls/ohp until it recovers more?

Hum, had similar lower back pain from sitting on a different chair at work after a workout that had squat followed by deadlifts. Would rest it and put other exercises in between anything lower back related. So squat then bench, ohp then deadlifts, whatever exercise sets then rows etc.

How much toilet paper is too much toilet paper?
>t. protein shits

How do I achieve prime Kirk Douglas mode?

Baby wipes

Where do I actually get the mastic gum that people talk about for jaw gains?

Google results seem like it's supposed to be ingested, which doesn't add up. I'm looking for really tough gum to work my jaw muscles with, can anyone here just link me to the stuff they use?

>
I'm not looking for ways to habitualize reminders, but rather improve my memory.
I hear fish oil is good but it's shit I heard from the old men around town

You don't seem to understand that there is no way to improve memory. You either have it or you don't. Some people remember well, others don't. Unless you're getting dimensia or 60 years old the need for supplements to stop memory loss is unnecessary.

Never lift a day in your life and you'll be there no probs.

Utter nyrfag here.
>5'10"
>120 lbs
>3200+ cal/day
>shit once a week

What the fuck is wrong with me?

You need a doctor, not Veeky Forums.

Yeah you're right

Raw spinach vs cooked spinach. Am I cucking myself by eating it raw? I can't get fucking enough of it raw but cooked (I normally boil it) I'm not such a fan of the texture. Raw is fucking delish though. But is one better than the other?

generally nutrition is lost when the food is cooked, rather than gaining it when it's raw. The difference is nominal though.

I am pretty much new to this board, so please forgive my ignorance.

I feel very weak and my therapist also mentioned I should go to the gym to make sure I keep a decent posture after the treatment.
The thing is, going to the gym sounds like a hassle to me, since I have very limited free time and looking ripped is not a priority at all.
>Could I practice at home with minimal equipament? Or with my own body weight perharps?
>Which results could I expect from this kind of routine?
I am 170cm tall and my weight is roughly 58kg, btw.

Cool. So long as eating it raw isn't toxic or some shit. Guess I'll keep chomping down on it raw then.

If getting big isn't important, bodyweight exercises such as calisthenics can help keep you in-shape, but you won't see results for a while. I'd definitely recommend a pull-up bar.

If you want actual muscular development (biceps, strong back,pectorals, legs, etc.) you need to go to the gym.

>Oi, is it normal for my piss to smell like the coffee
mine does
>for the entire day
mine only does for the first post coffee piss. After that its normal

anyone got anymore pics like OP's? I enjoy looking at them for inspiration (no homo)

Do you really need to lock out your elbows when doing dips?

Author of that pic needs to retake it in a better order. Bad rainbow. Though I still like him

Thats kale you might be thinking of for greens you shouldn't consume raw (not that it stops anybody).

My one hand is now quite a bit bigger than the other one, and I know how I did it, but I'm unsure if there's exercises to replicate it. I want to increase it's size even more and the other more efficiently.
I want to mostly target the muscle between the thumb and pointer finger. What sort of exercises can I do to target this without working, and without using a cordless nailer for hours a day.

Just fap with your other hand.

Does anyone know if stem cells or prp are a good option to treat disc hernias? Like do they actually repair the disc?

how to make smoothie with oats? it just turns into a pile of stiff mush at the bottom of the smoothy