Why are vegans so insane? I've yet to see one that is stable...

Why are vegans so insane? I've yet to see one that is stable. Every youtube vegan guy has a real unstable crazy look to them.

kfor.com/2017/12/27/phoenix-police-identify-woman-2-children-killed-on-christmas/

Other urls found in this thread:

couriermail.com.au/archive/lifestyle/going-veggie-shrinks-the-brain/news-story/25a663862ec85ba68dabdaf9385daf1f?nk=3070f7428bd89a42076fdc27014a6864-1513073482
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOLL

was /pol/ dare i say right again

he a gud boi
dindu nuttin

He has that crazy eyes in every pic of him, even before.

He looks totally psycho.

Don't think that generalization holds if you look at the numbers.

But believe what you wanna believe mate I don't really care. 2/10 for making me reply though

At least he cleaned up the mongrels he made

Crazy eyes in every pic.

>Why are vegans so insane?
Brain shrinkage.
couriermail.com.au/archive/lifestyle/going-veggie-shrinks-the-brain/news-story/25a663862ec85ba68dabdaf9385daf1f?nk=3070f7428bd89a42076fdc27014a6864-1513073482

one less tripfag shitting up the board, unless he gets Veeky Forums in prison

They relaxed around him. Shouldn't do that.

It's overstated. I've been vegan 5 years and their probably is a higher representation of mental illness within the community but that is disorders developed before transitioning so not as a result of nutritional deficiency, I think it is largely because people who are mentally off to some degree are more willing to make large lifestyle changes and less likely to conform to social pressures. Also there is an emotional toll when it comes to people who really invest in it/get active (undercover filming must be brutal) and they have to have the emotional burden of constantly thinking about the scale and brutality of animal mistreatment that exists, which obviously makes you socially isolated if you connect that personally with people you meet who play a direct role in funding that. In general though vegans are from a wide spectrum that's getting wider as it becomes easier and easier to avoid animal products. I have friends who became vegan due to the immunology and climate side of the problems posed by animal agriculture they are normie as fuck. The activist side though is dominated by repulsive hippies who are constantly cucking to BLM type intersectionals who have started to call veganism racist en masse because they are fucking losers.

That is down to fat and b12 which is easy to get on a vegan diet if you aren't a retard

if she only had taken the Big Bavarian Cock

TOLL PAID

I'm not even memeing but just about every single vegan always seems a little off. Idk if it is just because they make veganism the center of their personality or something but they never come off as just normal joes.

>The activist side though is dominated by repulsive hippies who are constantly cucking to BLM type intersectionals who have started to call veganism racist en masse because they are fucking losers.

Jesus Christ these 'people' ruin everything

toll paid

Onions aren't vegan.

If you are American that is probably accurate. There are a lot of normie as fuck vegans though and I think only in the first year people really make a big deal out of it and base their personality around it. Anybody who centers anything around one thing is generally pretty boring though. My gf and I are both five years in as vegans but the people in our social circle define as more as right wingers because that stands out more in the UK among our age group I guess. Trust though there are a lot of very normal people who have become vegan, counterculture types will always be more succeptibke to lifestyle changes though

fpbp

I literally know more meat eaters who's half their personality is based on "mug bacon" then vegans who are "muh animals". Odds are you know very few vegans while knowing a lot of meat eaters which makes you filter out all the "bad" meat eaters and compare good meat eaters too the vegans you know.

Dude it is so bad. In my city they had an Orlando vigil by the local gay rights group and they were chanting black power and talking about BLM shit. They are utter fucking cancer. Tried to cancel a local vegan event too because the organiser was a Pakistani ex muslim who posted a couple of times on FB about why he disagreed with his former religion and left it.

But based Adolf was vegan.

And nothing of value was lost

See what I mean. This is the thought process of a vegan..

I don't know a single fucking person that has eating meat as the center of their personality. Whereas a vegan will make it VERY clear before hand usually or if they are somewhat sane still, you will find out only once they are getting food with you.

Toll paid

Comparing anecdotal experiences is kinda useless desu. No shit yours contradict his. When you are vegan though colleagues at work and family will constantly make muh bacon jokes at you

toll paid.
good, eventually they all pay

Fascists have always respected nature

>When you are vegan though colleagues at work and family will constantly make muh bacon jokes at you
Not that I'm defending the "muh bacon" people but chances are high that the vegan poster probably pesters everyone around him about their non-vegan ways which goes hand in hand with vegans who make their diet the focal point of their life.

>if you aren't a retard
But you have to be a retard to be a vegan, so that point is invalid.

BURN COAL
PAY THE TOLL

>vegan posts massive wall of text trying to disprove that he's insane
like pottery

>be vegan because heightened sense of morality
>massacre your whole family on christmas day
This is your brain on soy.

no this is being a nigger. the chimp out is in everyone of them waiting to come out..

this why

toll paid. they deserve it

kek

crazy people are overrepresented in fringe lifestyles because of selection bias

you get more crazy people in the oathkeepers, scientologists and wiccans for the same reason

It wasn't because he was a manic, it was because he was black. Surely.
Humans are garbage, regardless of hue

but some more than other and niggers more than all

I think you're pretty shit, as well

Vegans always look sickly too. Their muscles and/or skin becomes all jerky like

Like that one women who is in her thirties but looks like 75

This was legit down the street from my house. Insane.

Did you ever see the crazy vegan? Did he have crazy eyes?

Just drove by the scene on my way to get groceries the other day. Tons of cops.

What a faggot.

never relax

To true. My gf is black (pls no bully) and she even says the same thing.

>making this about race

It's clearly about vegans. Vegans are nuts.

He didn't even kill himself after?

That's so much worse

>thousands of meat eaters murder people every day around the world.
>b-but guys look at t-this one vegan who killed people

pathetic how far you retards will go to somehow vilify people based on what they eat.

Hope you don't plan to breed with it. You're kids will be black

Rate my progress

Look great man. Look like you lost the weight equivalent to one grown woman and one small child.

*two half humans

I'm sterile so no kids.

phew

hue hue somewhere else you disgusting monkey eating barbarian

It was because he was black, not just any person does this shit, it's black people more than anyone

This honestly has to do more with the fact that it's a negro and not the vegan thing. Media really likes to conflate the whole vegan thing when people do bad shit, but when they make accomplishments there's radio silence.