How much time do you need to rech this type of body? starting from an average body at 18% of bf with a 15 inches arm

how much time do you need to rech this type of body? starting from an average body at 18% of bf with a 15 inches arm

A long time, assuming good insertions and good genetics

4-5 years at least

>inb4 1-2 YEARS BRO XDD
If your answer is the latter you have been lifting less than 5 years

do you have lifting experience already? 15" arms is big for untrained, even at 18% bf

3 months as long as you're using an internet approved routine like SS and not those useless stupid brosplits, just make sure to stay in the only squat rack of your gym during the entire workout and give unsolicited lifting advice to anyone doing isolation exercises even if they are both stronger and more aesthetic then you

This is me

Op is fat and in denial of his true 25% no muscle body

Look up fag

Yes i did 1 year of gym without foollowing any diet ad 6 months of calisthenics with a "proper" diet

Spotted the genelet.

They aren't even big. Those physiques are easily attainable in 2 years of hard work, dedication, and good diet.

i think 2 years is a realistic timeline for you.

LOL spot on

put down the sugar wheat and soy my little friend

you can get there in around 5 months easy user,i mean he is so dyel XDDD

no lats,chicken legs,skinny arms lol does he even lift lmao!

>how much time do you need to rech this type of body? starting from an average body at 18% of bf with a 15 inches arm
It will depend a lot on how tall you are and how active you are right now.

If you're like 5'8 and somewhat active, maybe you could do this in 1 year of serious training.

If you're 6'4 and couch potato, like was when I started, is a very good estimative.

All in all, I would recommend you to eat maintenance and start in a strength routine like Easy Strength by Dan John, 5x5x5 Mind over Muscle by Pavel Tsatsouline, or 3x week beginner bench/squat/deadlift from Greg Nuckols 28 Programs. Pick one that fits better your schedule and stick with it until you reach .75/1.5/2/3 or, better yet, 1/2/3/4. Eat lots of proteins, rest a lot, and drink lots of water.

Once you get to that strength level, switch to German Volume Training and enjoy your gains.

PS: avoid programs that promise both strength and hypertrophy and other fake tales...

Also 6'4 here, what sort of cues would you give to a tall beginner?

>Also 6'4 here, what sort of cues would you give to a tall beginner?
> your squat stance and bench grip should not be THAT wide
> you won't look good in photos, but you probably look better in person
> eat a lot
> it will take a long time too see gains

2 years after seeing your pic.

> SltrongLifts (read the whole website) for 3 months. It's not optimal for muscle growth but it doesnt matter when you start. What matters is learning how to lift, eat and commit consistently.
> switch to a bodybuilding style Arnold split after that
> diet: 0.8-1.0 g protein per lb bodyweight. decrease caloric intake (eat satieting foods with high fiber/protein, low carb/fat)
> take more showers and get a haircut. 3 on sides, 1-2 inches on top.

you know it bro

how are you going to lift weights if your arms are only 15 inches long?

>5 reps

Confirmed Rippletoe physique.

If you have experience and know how to eat and stay consistent, you can look like that in 3 years.
A more realistic aproach, factoring in fuckups in diet and dedication (like everybody without an athletic background and a good trainer) put you at 4-5 years.

dude literally just cut

you have a very nice frame, hips the match the pic you posted

youve also got decent size dude, you just dont realize it because youre fat

get on psmf for 30 days and then a slow cut after

>bicep curls

no thanks brah im not a raging faggot

wow I remember the days when I thought he was a big guy, now im like nice birthing hips faggot
you guys broke my mind