/Boob gains general/

/Boob gains general/

So what can you do to increase breast size if you are female?
What food should you eat/ avoid?
Will it help to massage them?

There is a study made with soldiers, that states that trauma to an area causes fat accumulation in this area. So will it help to slap my tits?
Which hormones will increase breast growth? Will taking the pill increase breast size?
I was thinking about inducing milk production, it can be done, even if you aren't pregnant.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/education/2013/jul/29/german-soldiers-develop-enlarged-breasts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

salty milk and coins

Who is this ejaculate magistrate?

Be born again, you! chestlet, and hope you get good genes.

Supposedly massaging breast will help with growth. If you need help let me know.

working chest will grow the muscles under the fat and push them out a bit so be sure not to do only lower body like a lot of women seem to do.

no clue other than that. Milk seems to make me bloated and store more fat in my chest as a man, idk bout women.

mix hops in with your food, drink a hoppy beer a day. you'll see your tits go

Breast growth is mediated by two important hormones: estrogen and igf. There is a Wikipedia page on medical breast growth using research chemicals. Your starting point is probably some sort of ghrp/modgrf or mk677. Estrogen is easy enough to supplement.

grow*

Just get implants desu. It's socially acceptable and the operation is safe.

This, its all genetics and if you're a chestlet then its just the way the dice rolled lol

get pregnant
>requesting the momma w/ 2 kids progression pic

Eating semen increases breast size

weighted dips

Chestlets When will they learn?

>You will see your tits go
Lol
Slapping does seem to work.
Also, spank your ass to get a bubble butt.

Source:
theguardian.com/education/2013/jul/29/german-soldiers-develop-enlarged-breasts

Who is this colon Napoleon?

I dunno

If someone needs their tiddies slapped, I'm happy to help.

Slapping milkers makes them grow. It's an easy way to get bigger tits. It's science.

Plz gib me melk. Plz be my gf I'll slap youre tits until dey become big

>There is a study made with soldiers, that states that trauma to an area causes fat accumulation in this area.

>Slapping does seem to work.
>Also, spank your ass to get a bubble butt.
>
>Source:
>theguardian.com/education/2013/jul/29/german-soldiers-develop-enlarged-breasts

This shit should be taught in school.

>So what can you do to increase breast size if you are female?
Oil boob massage
> there are some videos showing how to do it and quite a few stories of gaining cup sizes, but it has to be done like twice daily with oil, so it takes time.
Breast pump
> effective but it takes a while, ofc it works better if you're on pill/inducing lactation
Induce lactation
> if you have a bf, have him suck your tits every day, no joke
Gain weight
> and hope for the best

This is what I used to do with my ex-gf. She gained about a cup (non-US here), but she was already about F cup.

There are some pills and creams sold out there, but it all seems like oil snake tbqh. Boob massage and pumping/lactating do work tho.

>tfw no bf to massage my b cup boobs

They're okay but sometimes I wish they were bigger.

Will any breastpump work? How long do i have to keep it on?

London?

I'm pretty sure that is Jordan Carver

Take fenugreek with your meals. It helps maintain estrogen levels in women. It has also been shown to make period cramps less painful.

Till I cum in your mouth

I'm single now so pls be
B R A Z I L
R
A
Z
I
L

I have no idea. She used a generic brand we got cheap, but most of the time it was me sucking lol.

Shape > Size

My ex used to have amazing B cup boobs. She always used to say how she didn't like them, she wished they were bigger etc, which was frustrating because they were legit some of the nicest knockers I've ever seen.

>this thread

Did you forget to whisper grow, grow, grow

Beat me to it.

You're far away irmão

No sagging or anything. I've come to terms with it. Sometimes I do wonder how different it'd be if they were bigger. Satisfied enough to not contemplate surgery however

Post with a time stamp

This is a blue board

So just delete it right quick

Its orange if nobody snitches.

This guy gets it

Champ

Why would you want to have big breasts? It makes sports and Veeky Forums difficult and getting quality high impact sports bras is almost impossible with bigger sizes.

I mean a big dick makes life harder but who doesnt want one?

>Why would yoh want to look good? It's so impractical!

Right, then off I go to find someone for ANR.

yeah, and tall guys have to bend down for ATMs and scrunch up their legs on airplanes. it'd be WAY better to just be 5'7", right?

Third post best post.
Sorry chestlets, you are the manlets of the female world.
Actually I'm not sorry pfft AH HA HA HA HA.

>tfw no qt insecure chestlet gf

is that supposed to be maltose?

No fucking clue.
Though it is the infamous Ojou-sama laugh which is usually used when such disparities in wealth or chest size is present.

So cute. Why does she even wear that bra?

I took birth control for a while and my A cups grew into some nice perky D cups. Can confirm. Estrogen in general will help more fat to be deposited into them. I didn't really gain fat in other places either, which is nice.

Massaging them often also helps.

>A to D
Did you mistype that?

Nope. I got it measured multiple times to make sure too. I was also really surprised.

post pic

>Checked
you are obligated now

And it wasn't just because of puberty?

What sort of massages? Did you consume any particular foods for estrogen?
Please help a chestlet here.

It has been proven that self hypnosis can increase size

No it hasn't.

My GF has pancake tits. What can I do to make them grow? Should I slap her boobs randomly? Is there anything I can sneak into her food?

modesty

>Is there anything I can sneak into her food?
A coupon for breast enlargement maybe.
But seriously, massaging them, sucking on them and slapping them around will help. How bad is it?

pls resbond

>So will it help to slap my tits?
lel why does this make me laugh so hard

Lifting has definitely helped with the sag and they seem less small. Pretty sure she used to be a D cup but shit, they hung like testicles.

Luckily she has 10/10 butt genetics, so I can live with it if need be, but sometimes I get the impression she wants bigger boobs too.

>tfw gf has small Cs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT A TITCOW GF WHY DID I FALL FOR HER

REEEEEEEEEE

If you only want boobs that are a little bigger, try birth control pills. If you're already on birth control, try fat injections for boobs. Shit literally looks and (probably) feels real and I'm pretty sure it's less expensive than plastic surgery. If you want boobs that are a lot bigger than your naturals, there's no way around plastic surgery.

>just get bigger pecs
doesn't work

here
There are some videos teaching how to do the massage. Basically you're pushing the fat from under and over your armpit into your boob, as well from the belly upwards. Flaxseed oil is recommended, but we would use any massage oil (such as pomegranate oil, damn fragrant). NBE (natural breast enlargement) sites says you should do this at least once but best twice or more a day.

If anything all this NBE stuff is very hot to do as couple.

Any pparticular kind that works best?

Here are my bras.

Thanks! I will follow your advice. Your pic here is really motivational. Hope I get there too.

iktf, my fuckbuddy is a B cup. i want her to go on birth control just for the teddies, i don't even mind using a condom

living. the. dream.

Nope. It happened in a span of 2 years. I'm in my twenties.

The birth control I used was Ava 30/Norimin. Most people probably don't gain as much as I did, but that was pretty effective in boob gains.

what a nice looking young lady. i bet she's really emotionally stable and mature

I expected pics of you through the years showing said boob gains.

I just cup my hands over them from the bottom like I'm lifting them and rub gently in a circular sort of motion. I do that idly when I'm at home sometimes while doing other things. It's kind of relaxing anyway.

Post pics wearing old bras so we can see the contrast please

>Nope. It happened in a span of 2 years. I'm in my twenties.
Not the user you responded to, but boobs are very unique regarding growth, as it can get bigger any time between your first and your last menses ever. I know girls who got boobs at like 28y, without moving a straw, other who got boobs during pregnancy and kept afterwards etc etc

Sadly, I was and still am somewhat camera shy. I don't have many clear photos of myself at all.

Okay, got it. It does feel relaxing.

Take pics now

But why? I thought women love the shot of ego they get when men clam over them?

A trooper to the end. I don't think she'll do it user that boat has already set sail.

Oh man, does that mean I have to punch myself in the dick? Men are getting the short end of the stick(literally) yet again.

post rear glute spread, don't need face in that position

my boobs are weird cone shaped and i dont know what to do. is there any fix

No fat tissue in your cock user

Slapping the sides, massaging and breast pump/ having your bf suck on them

This. An aquaintance i knew when she was 14 something was flat as a pancake until i met her again on my sisters graduation ten years later, she'd had a kid recently and had some of the biggest breasts i've ever seen on a skinny girl

Question for those who know:

Tits get substantially bigger during pregnancy. Couldn't women take hormones to trigger the same effect?

>What is birth control?

You fucking idiot that's his sister's bras.

I can go to the store and buy random bras as well

I have been eating nothing but yams and green vegetables this entire quarter (sept to dec) and have noticed my breasts got a bit bigger. I also grew an inch taller. I am a late bloomer. I used to be a 34B, but now I am a 34C.

>uk and us cup sizes are the same
what kind of cereal box bras are these

Can pic related be achieved natty?