How do i get body like this girl?

How do i get body like this girl?

trpas r gay

""""""""""Girl""""""""""

Moar pls

Why do so many fucking faggots come here and make these threads with some malnourished gross looking man with a mental disorder and ask "...this girl...?" It needs to stop. Fuck you op you stupid faggot nigger cunt cocksucker

sorry OP, you don't pass

become a programmer and eat an under 1500 calorie diet while jerking off constantly, dont forget to shave and bathe in luxurious "creams" so you can get that milky smooth skin

Don't forget to drink soy and also get some T blockers

fuck off with these shitty reposted trap bait threads you’re making us look real bad

exactly
these trap bait threads work, we already have an army of weak willed twinks and traps to diddle

>become a programmer
fuck

just curious, but what's the height cutoff for traps?

a-asking for a friend

About $300 bucks on Craigslist.

any height, bone structure and shoulders are most important, also helps to have a faggy looking face

>tfw short, slim, narrow shoulders, small feet and hands
>always liked crossdressing
>always been bi
Should I try trapping Veeky Forums? Serious question

if you're asking that you're already a weak degenerate, so yes, live out a life of prolapsing your holes for old men.

not that other user, but wouldn't it be genuinely fun to be a trap?

Not necessarily getting butt fucked, but looking like a girl and essentially tricking everyone. We spend our whole lives 1 gender, wouldn't it be fun just to mix it up for a bit?

>No "hur I believe I was bourn rung"
>No "I identify as a femail"

just fucking around as a girl just to fuck around as a girl

Eventually it'd get boring, but if you could pull it off and not look like a man playing dressup, why not right?

>wanting to appear weak and frail

I sometimes post on /b/ pretending to be a trap

The male attention and flirting from desperate guys is pretty fun desu

sure if you want to boil it down to that, wouldn't it be an interesting experience?

You wouldn't be weak and frail forever anyway

That's what I'm saying. It'd be fun

If I was actually to try and do it, which I probably wouldn't cause I look too much like a Chad, I'd move to another town that was relatively large and have a home gym during the transition

Again, theoretical

post asshole please

First time anyone has ever requested that from me

I'm flattered but sorry to dissapoint, it'd just be lookin at a hairy asshole of some guy

if you're gonna become a trap get used to shaving your asshole and showing it to strangers, this will be your only purpose

Not him but I love shaving stuff like my legs and torso

Shaving the ass is so fucking difficult though. I don't want to cut myself down there...

I'm not going to become a trap as I previously mentioned

too handsome, not feminine at all

Even if I managed to feminize my body, my had looks too masculine

I'd probably sell out online cause free money but in real life I'd just mess around

bump

Is this a realistic goal body for a girl (male)?