For the love of god help me

>be me
>Chest/Tri day
>qt 3.14 in my gym
>can see her mirin my natty gains
>go to cable machine with two cables
>SS Tri ext + overhead
>qt 3.14 comes up and uses the other cable on the same machine

Literally what the fuck did she mean by this? Do I hit on her? This is the second time I’ve seen her and I don’t even go into the gym at the same time every day. Is she following me?

What the fuck do I do??

considering that you are awkward enough to make your own thread for this, probably any interaction with a girl from you will be bad for the both of you. Just buy hookers man

that's a dude

Fuck you dude I need advice

Don’t do this to me

Ya talk to her u autist

You are overthinking this. If you like her, talk to her. But I guarantee she hasn't thought about you even once and probably wouldn't recognize you if she saw you again, sorry man it's just reality.

go up to her and start giving her pointers bro chicks dig that

no, they do think about you, but they most likely just didnt want your sweat or w/e on the cables, you wipe them off good?

dont sweat it , if she uses machine after you maybe she was waiting on u

Honestly bro if I were you, I’d use humor. You seem pretty autist so I don’t know if this will work for you but I’m a very funny person and I’m told I’m very welcoming with a nice smile - he only reason I say this is that it really helps in the “please, I’m not a creep I swear” department.

Anyway, I’d so some stupid shit like catch her looking at me through the mirror and of course she’ll look away. If she likes you, she’ll quickly look again. At that point I’d stick my tongue out at her (followed by laugh smile so again, no creep). Then I’d get her to take her earbuds out by asking her a question like “do you mind if I use that for a second?” Pointing to her cable. Most girls here would be really confused and out of politeness be like “uhh sure?” And then I’d go to her cable and just start doing Curls, obviously to impress her, making obvious rep sounds and checking to make sure she’s looking. Then I’d laugh again and say just kidding here you go and hand to back to her. By now she’s be bretty amused by you and be entranced by the mysterious ness factor, in which case you could just straight asked her what her name is and see if she asks you yours (sign of attraction) or if you are still feeling her out, right before you hand the cable back you say “wait!” I forgot to do my uppercuts and then you practice a few cable punches. Idk bro up to you

This actually gave me autism by reading it. Holy fuck my dude.

Do this. I can talk from experience this works. Maybe flex a tri to get her juices flowing as you grab the machine from her.

u sound like the workplace sex offender

Pull out your dick and masturbate onto her. If she doesn't like it speak in a tard voice. If she likes it bang her there.

Don't break eye contact.

>doing good mornings
>mirror to the left of me can view the machine area of the gym
>see girl smiling in the mirror looking at me from the other side(not many people workout here)
>panic and finish my sets avoiding looking in the mirror
>do glute ham raises
>she moves to the lat pull down machine right in front of it

Dont shit where you eat. Don't shit where you eat. Dont shit where you eat. Guys I'm so horny

best post ive read all week

whatever you you do just don't be yourself you will scare her forever.

i thought this sounded pretty smooth - do i have the 'tism

>be me, femanon just trying to exercise
>hate going to the gym, all the guys just stare at me
>going through my routine, need to use the cables
>only one left, next to some spastic 2/10 fagatron
>do my set and gtfo of there
>tfw he thankfully didnt talk to me

this is what really happened, user.