Okay, so New Years is coming and my mates practically forced me into going out with them clubbing that night...

Okay, so New Years is coming and my mates practically forced me into going out with them clubbing that night.Its the typical shit, stand up for 5 hours,dance to some lame music, get shitfaced, and if you're lucky enough you can pull a girl.Now problem is one of my friends is a chad and he always makes many approaches each time we go out without even stressing over it, making me feel pressured and anxious into reaching his expectations of me.The plus side is i get to meet new women without much effort,but im forced into it otherwise i appear like a creep not introducing myself.I hate getting forced out my comfort zone.

I really hate that shit, but its on a special day so i cant deny but what would Veeky Forums do? I hate the night lifestyle, i'd rather wake up without a headache and terrible hangover and go lift weights.It is a known fact that alcohol and undersleeping can mess up with your performance in the gym and recovery.Basically, whats the stance of Veeky Forums on clubbing and drinking

>t.22 y/o student

this is Veeky Forums current year 22 year old soy boy faggots on the spectrum writing blog post about being a soy boy faggot.

Veeky Forums stance is u should.go back to reditt start taking hormones, become a shemale get aids and kill yerself

also reported

>projecting so hard
your soy milk must have been spoiled, DYEL

>no tl;dr
Not reading this.

clubbing is pretty lame, but its acceptable if you're at least going to make the most of it

the least alpha thing you can do is be roped into clubbing by your cooler friends and go spend a lot of money and waste time for nothing while they pull. Just stay home and eat healthy foods and lift instead of doing that at least

Also kys this shit is basic start thinking for yourself faggot

yes, clubs tend to be expensive.I do pull girls from time to time, but i feel super pressured every time we go out because i know chad will be looking at me seeing how i do.I hate that we cant have a boyz night out and have fun with each other, its always about meeting girls and everything turning into a fcking competition.

fpbp

Try phenibut

It's in his nature. He has high test so he needs to compete and fuck girls.

As soon as you start trying to compete with your friend, girls will notice you’re being a tryhard and you will always lose. Have a drink to relax and be confident. Your friend is probably pulling girls because he doesn’t give two shits about whether they reject him, and he’s not trying to compete with anyone, he’s just there for a good time.

I don't get why you retards think you have to drink when you go out. Literally cut it out and you get all the fun of night life without the shitty side effects

when you're a chad you dont have to worry about that shit
have you tried being sober listening to shit music while standing up/dancing for 4 hours next to smashed strangers? that shit is wack

t.22
Just flake; seems to be the norm these days.

if you want some solid advice
dont try to pull, just try to make friends
if any of the chicks start flirting with you, flirt back an equal amount, dont peruse them any more than they are perusing you
its a game of cat and mouse, with chad giving them all the attention they could need they will notice you arent as interested and they will want more of yourse.
this by no means guarantees you a pull, but its the best way for you to enjoy the night and gives you a chance to accidentally pull
dont go out expecting to and dont try to

chad is such a good friend to me, my best wingman.But at the same time he is my secret stressful nemesis, i cant help it.I know he has high expectations of me and he wants me to keep up with him but god daamn man, his socializing skills and charisma are off the roof

post a pic of chad i want to see what nu-fit 20 year old considers chad

lol this is ironic posting kino

chad has his angle, it works for him
you dont have the confidence to pull it off, but the angle iv suggested could work for you
dont tell him you dont have the confidence but tell him you are trying a different angle
if you tell him you lack the confidence for his approach he is going to want you to succeed and push you to try his approach, but if you tell him you are trying a different angle he might play along with it and help you out
just play it cool and if you dont pull, hopefully you will have had a good night out or even made a new friend

im not posting a pic of my friend online, you creep.

Aren't that male friendships in general?

Yea all the time, the music is shitty but it's fun to just dance/make out with girls

What usually happens is we 2 go up to a group of 2-3 girls, start chatting them up and test the atmoshpere a little bit, crack some jokes and if it goes well we each pick a girl, seperate them and start dancing.If he does his part but i dont follow, meaning i dont seperate my girl and start dancing with her but keep playing unintrested it will be totally a fuck up.I just dont want him to think any less of me, think of me any less of a friend or anything, i feel like i have to prove myself to him which i know is wrong
alcohol gives me a little confidence boost, i cant cold approach without being a little yucky

meant to say any less of a man* instead of friend

ever see cbt we all post our bodies bro. post a guy who looks like him

have a friendly dance then, dances dont have to be attempts to pull
if you just dance with her for fun and enjoy it without makeing any advances unless she gives you the signals she wants you to, everyones happy
chad thinks you made a move, girl is either more interested in you because you didnt get sexual or she gave you the signs and now she thinks shes caught you in her net, no matter what, you get to have some fun

i dont have dude's bodies downloaded dude.He has good face, good hair, good eyes, built body been lifting for long time - i've seen him max bench 255 and squat around 310ish.Looks better than most cbt i've seen to be honest

thanks, thats actually a pretty solid advice-you must be experienced in this.Im sure i will have a better time too if i just chill and just be playful with a girl rather than trying to make a move on her.

Got a question though, what about the times i dont feel like socializing or i see the girl's friend is being stingy or just not my type at all?

if you dont feel like socializing just head off to the bar to get a shot of something weak or go to the pisser. that should give you a break to collect yourself. if a girl you dont want to sleep with is makeing moves on you just dont make moves on her, use your bodylanguage to face away from her (knees, chest, crossed arms) while shes around you, you still have to look at her when talking to her but if your bodylanguage is saying youre uninterested she will subconsciously catch on
just make friends and go out with the goal of enjoying yourself
bonus tip for the bar, if you want to get served faster hold money in your hand on the bar and look at the bartenders, if youre not trying to get served to buy some time alone, look away from the bar with your money in your pocket and just watch people dance
whenever you are in a "what do i do" situation, just buy for time and think about how to approach it. set a goal for the situation and think about what you could do to achieve that goal

>t.chad

why do chads always look after us? thanks chad, i will take your words to heart and apply them this coming week.You lifted the pressure off my shoulders, now i dont feel like missing out on the event, i will go and have a good time.

>255 bench and 310 squat
What is this twink shit?

>Normie problems

It's time to ascend user