What's the biggest fitness redpill?

What's the biggest fitness redpill?

being adult male

onions

beating off between sets

There is no 'redpill' or big secret. It's a series of small steps that you do consistently to get to your goal.

Facial aesthetics and a chad demeanour >>>>>>>>>>> everything else

meat

5/3/1 5x10

Corpus

Genetics is half the battle, for everything.

You can be fit as fuck and still be a fucking autistic loser.

Eat more

True love really does exist, but only between two men.

A fit body can't counter an ugly face, short stature or a small wallet.

If you arent bloating you are coping

you can train upper body twice as much instead of training legs. Legs do not deserve more than 30 minutes a week for strength training.

t. leglet

t. chestlet ablet deltlet trapslet armlet

every athlete or bodybuilder you admire is juicing

I’m juicing too so it’s totally ok lol

No matter how big you get out how strong you become she is never coming back

Kek

Lifting for women is a meme. Just focus on getting leaner, getting in shape and embrace the test gains that gives you. Your dating autism will die when you simply learn how to respect yourself and value women. Just lift for yourself... And Rich.

You mean atleast 200kg?

The only way to get Veeky Forums is to abuse anabolic steroids.

Being consistent

That lifting for "strength' is a fucking meme and counter culture .
Do your fucking cardio , run bike and swim will do more for your health than any kind of meme strength program .

Genetics > nutrition > consistency > effort > program

Push harder

yeah small wallet is real dealbreaker

Or do both strength training and cardio you idiot

this tbqh

I lost close to a hundred pounds between strength training and portion control (not even real dieting).

that you don't know what the fuck you're doing for maybe the first two or three years.

OMAD + GOMAD

>You don't need a gym.

Progressive calisthenics. Thrifty, ubiquitous, practical and more mentally stimulating.

Resources are minimal. A floor, chair, table, wall and pull up bar. Common household items for any Veeky Forumsizen. Substitutions are not uncommon, they only require an imagination, e.g. a tree branch for pull ups. Minimalistic logistics enable one to engage their routine anywhere whether it be a hotel room or playground, weather permitting.

Proficiency in bodyweight control is more visually impressive to onlookers than benching triple plates. For non lifters,heavy weights are an abstraction. They intellectual know benching 315 is an incredible feat of strength however they don't have ANY tactile *understanding* of how awe inspiring it is because of their total inexperience. A one armed push up is far more relatable, ergo more in line with your objective to lay a layman.

It is more exciting. From being incapable of squatting comfortably, to squatting with additional leverage (a chair), regular squats and ATG pistol squats is incredibly gratifying. I concede that heavy plates are more than numbers but it doesn't provide a physical "level up" when you can execute a new motion.

>Buh buh bodyweight fags have no muscle.

Many bodyweight practitioners don't have massive slabs like many weight lifters do because of HOW they train. On the quest for body versatitlity many opt for minimal reps

You will never be truly impressive without gear regardless of whether your goal is strength or aestetics.

That you have to do a lot of volume to break out of intermediate tier. A shitton.

95% of supplements don't do shit

i miss him

Genetics is everything, without the right frame and height/ insertions its worthless to lift

Supplements, protein powders, steroids, whey, TRT have dubious effectiveness.

>At best

They enhance your body's inclination to regenerate itself into a slightly stronger and faster version.

>At worst

The body says "They took mah jerb" Therefore creating a dependency that'll inevitably leave you worse than when you started.

You don't *NEED* any of that junk. Eat right, get good sleep, exercise and repeat. Its redundant, just as most everything that has heavy marketing behind it is. Don't be another "consumer" when you have everything you need already!

being funny and interesting is more useful than big muscles in this accursed day and age

>putting genetics over nutrition

spotted the DYEL making excuses

>be funny and interesting my entire life
>people start thinking that I think I'm better than them
>will push weaker people around because they can
>get fit
>people are intimidated by me now
>people endlessly apologise if I turn towards them
>complete 180 from before when people would bully me physically because I was a skinny fag

You can be both fellas. There is no point in improving yourself if some guy that is bigger than you can demasculate you at any time. Never letting some faggot touch me again.

>steroids, TRT have dubious effectiveness.
You are fucking delusional. There are plenty of good reasons not to use them but denying they make a huge difference is retarded.

They are effective, in the short term. As you are aware though, overtime these short term gains have diminishing returns.

They are dubious because even with more muscle mass and strength you irrevocably damage your health (heart problems, small balls, etc etc). One loses more than they gain.

Unless you toss out vitality and have a tunnel vision focus on being swole.

Kek

my face is pretty decent but my hairline is shit and I can't pull off shaved head or even buzzed very well. It pisses me off because I could be legitimately attractive if I had a reasonable amount of hair, but unfortunately, it was not meant to be.

so you have to eat a large meal AND drink an entire gallon of milk in one sitting?

you might not /need/ them, but free weights are likely the moste efficient way to achieve your goals. This post is basically "why would you do things the easy way when you can do them the hard way for no benefit other than bragging to people who don't care"

genetics > consistency > mindset > almost all other variables

Giving 100% on a mediocre program is better than giving 80% on a great program. This includes diet and sleep.

Rippetoe was right about everything.

this right here

The redpill is that there's no redpill. It's just a grind that slowly gets you where you want to be. This is why so many people give up - because they're lazy, impatient faggots.

You could also just blast for a short while, hit natty limit, then stay there once you come off since muscle memory etc.

1 blast wont fuck with your health in most cases

This is a lie, I've never touched any PED's and faggots on this form accuse me of juicing left and right. There is a toxic culture here that tells people that juicing is the only way to get impressive results. It's not. Of course, there's a genetic component, but anybody north of the 50th percentile should be able to build a good body without damaging themselves with roids.

True, but it’s better to be ugly and swole than ugly and weak

if this was supposed to be an insult i would smash the creators face so bad that even plastic surgeons wouldn't be able to fix it.

show body

wew this is true

I had her when I was fat and unkempt, but that's not why she got rid of me.

It's still worth improving yourself and moving on.

Nah, I don't need any more of this shit. Apparently I'm "either in the top 0.1% genetically, or on gear". Of course, nobody making these accusations ever posts pictures of their own. They just repeat themselves knowing there's nothing you can do to prove them wrong. It's exhausting.

>brags about body
>won’t post pics

Ask me how I know your lying

yeah, this is a really fun game.
post pics = ASK ME HOW I KNOW YOURE ON GEAR
dont post pics = ASK ME HOW I KNOW YOURE LYING

btw people who brag typically want praise for what they're bragging about. You think I'm hoping you'll praise me even though I won't post a picture? My post isn't supposed to be about how awesome I am, my point is that the people here are way too quick to throw accusations, and that actually ends up encouraging more people to juice because they assume the natural limit is lower than it is.

If your under 6' you're not a real man.

> in the US, 14% of men are 6' tall or over
> 86% of men are not real men
> actually buying this stupid meme
> inb4 "guess how I know you're not a real man"