>social networks???
>soyboy
>how not to become soy boy
>post soy boys
>how to increase test
>cucking another man
>this thread
Post big and thicc men right now.

Is it possible to get /thicc/ Natty? My current numbers are below 1/2/3/4.

The possibility varies so much from person to person that you should just workout and see for yourself.

you should be working out regardless if its possible or not too

Yes.

Do I have thicc potential??

yes but you need to boost those numbers, strenght is imperial to a thick body. Take klokov for instance, the bastard can strict press 150kg overhead. Obviously is a silly example since he is on juice and is a olympic medalist, but you get the picture

but take this guy, for instance, his body is great and its size corresponds to his strenght, which is a rule for naturals (can't stress this enough, if you are natural, your physique will be the image of your strenght). In the video he squats 5 reps with 485lbs (220kg), which is a lot if you are a natural, and as you can see his legs (and ass, no homo) are solid.

one day...

Good man
Almost everyone does.

a-are my legs thicc lads? pls no bully

The spics face ruins this couple for fap purposes

Young Tysons neck was absurdly thicc. Seemed way smaller after he got out of prison.

Only if you are a manlet

yes, but how short are you

what the fuck is that toe spacing bruv

do girls like thicc boys or is it just you fags, cuz im getting kinda ticc myself so i would like to know

hard to judge just by looking at legs alone. If your torso is as wide/wider than the outer lines of your legs, it will not be that impressive. If your torse is a bit thinner, your legs will look impressive.

looking good overall though, keep it up

obviously harder if you are tall, but the results are better. A higher bf% helps fill out the space nicely.

5'9
hallux varus + flexing quads

thanks lad. upper body is a bit small t b h. too self-conscious post it

For all this guy gets posted ive never actually seen his vids or even his name other than 'steve'

is this natty?

If you’re 5’10 what weight should you aim for for thicc mode

200kg+

how the fuck do I get into rugby at age 22?