Best cardio for lazy people wanting to lose weight?

i'm lazy how do i lose weight with least amount of effort.

bonus points for losing weight while sleeping?

Other urls found in this thread:

strongfirst.com/how-to-ruck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you won't lose weight without a proper diet and you won't have a proper diet while being lazy

stop being lazy

deadlifts every hour

Unironically walk. Walk 10k steps every day. Your pace doesn't matter. Just walk.

But if you want to lose weight, controlling your diet is far more important.

You're obviously new here. Read the sticky and go to /fat/, read the OP post there too.

It takes more effort to eat than to starve.

DNP

Lose 3 pounds a day eating whatever you want. Look it up.

Note: do not ingest poison just because you are really lazy.

actually quite the contrary, literally just dont eat ur doing nothing, its much easier than say.....eating which is actually doing something

DNP is insanely effective. I lost 120kg(Over half the weight of an adult male) using it and I highly suggest everyone, even those looking to lose just a couple pounds try it out for a few days.

why not? OP will lose weight without any effort even while he/she sleeps. It answers the question perfectly. Is it safe? Not really, but many people have used it and lived.

this. or play an MMO and dont buy snacks. youll become skeletor because youll have to spend 30+ minutes making every meal and youll only be assed to do it once a day

Fasting

>while sleeping
Make sure your room is very cold and don't wear pajamas.

if you do this just do OMAD and eat like 2 greek yogurts and a protien shake in your window and ezpez ur not even hungry and sleeping is easy

>is lazy
>you want her to walk 10,000 steps a day
read the prompt and dont be a retard on my board please

HIIT and low-intensity steady state.

>i'm lazy how do i lose weight with least amount of effort.

Your definition of laziness needs adjusting.

What takes more effort: tolerating yourself being fat, or tolerating the pain of exercise?

If you are truly lazy and it's easier to tolerate yourself being fat, don't even begin to bother exercising since it won't be worth it. If it's easier to tolerate the pain of exercise, you'll know what to do without even having to force yourself.

Laziness is not an expression of a desire to be active or inactive, it's an expression of a desire to dedicate the least effort to something. If being fat pains you more than exercising to get rid of it, then it will take you less effort and mental exertion to exercise than to see yourself being fat all day long.

I'd say swimming or stair climbing. What's so fucking hard about running? Aren't you a land mammal?

Because it isn't safe. A far safer option that will be as effective would be to eat less. Using DNP safely would require far more effort in terms of research and understanding.

10k steps a day is barely anything, but the bigger take away should be: walking is effective exercise, and a lazy person does not have to do anything more demanding than that.

Walk on a treadmill at a slow pace while watching TV. Or walk while texting on your phone on not busy side streets. It's so easy to walk everyone dismisses it as bullshit exercise, but if you actually do it it helps.

strongfirst.com/how-to-ruck/

Take backpack, shove some old phonebooks in there, go for a good walk.

RIP knees

srs, if you don't do this with PROPER WALKING FORM you will be walking with a cane in your late 40s, take it from me, srs

Water fasting. You just stop eating until you reach your target weight.

kill yourself

if you were actually using DNP at 180kg and above (assuming you lost 120kg like you said) you are straight up lucky to be alive

recumbent bike and some electronic distraction

Girls like this are so cute but I can't ever find any irl.

Maybe because they are fictional and drawn.
>lazy people
No such thing.
Laziness is just a civilization illness. If you keep sitting on your ass all day long in a comfy flat of course you are going to be lazy. The body is perfectly able to function and as its primary goals are survival and reproduction (which if you spend your days fapping away is not actually that important afterwards) it is satisfied. After a week of not training and being just lazy I too feel like I don't want to do anything. And I feel like shit and like I am wasting my life.
BUT
Then I get up and go to the gym and work on school stuff and get active and suddenly I feel so much better.
So get up and do something.

>tfw you found one
mine is chill as fuck. You'll get her eventually user

this

I'm too old for this type of girl. I'm 27.

i'm 29. i'm op lol

if its because you dont want to go outside, go up the stairs in your apartment

Sleep with me. I'll execise you while you sleep.
You might wake up pregnant one day, though. :)

>"I'm retarded, how do i stop being retarded?"
That's literally how sound.
Now go diet and take a walk you lazy piece of nigger shit.

Walking, but you have to do it for an hour or two a day if you want to lose weight. Use the time to listen to audiobooks or music.

Fix your diet. But since you asked for lazy cardio, get pic related so you can sit your fatass on the couch and watch DrWho or whatever while doing cardio.

exercise bikes are the original lazy cardio. just watch tv while pumping your legs for however long you want

as long as you dont eat it all back on

Until her body gets used to it and she gets right back on that plateau. She needs proper diet and proper activity, in other words: stop being lazy.

Stop eating

Intense, high paced, violent buttsex

counting calories