youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

Starting off with this, everyone should do this

Sorry pal, were too busy bloatposting to worry about our "spinal erectors"

BLOAT

>being small
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

bamp

I own a book about body language.
Post your questions and I'll answer what's in the book.
>pic related
>it's in spanish but I'll reply in English

what does the book say about genital framing?

I was in NJROTC for 2 years in high school. I learned a lot about posture in there because if you slouched in formation you got shit on.

Took some minutes to find it. It says it's unconscious, talks about being a powerful sign of dominance "look at me, I'm a tough guy" sorta thing.

is this supposed to ache and burn the back of my neck and middle of my spinal side muscles?

thanks, i now trust the book
good choice user

Thanks man. It's kinda pointless since I don't live in the U.S. but at least 50% of what I read applies where I live.

This is a good read. It's not terribly academic and there is some useless stuff (common sense things that foreigners might need to know)

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/toc.html

Basically,
>stand up straight, never cross arms
>make eye contact but don't stare
>mimic body language subtlety
>speak slowly
>if with women in a professional setting, don't take power stances they can't mimic
>if with a women you're trying to impress, take power stances to show your confidence

That's all for projecting, there's even more on reading body language which is where the real power is. It's pretty easy to stand with your hands at your side and smile. it's much harder to know if someone is lying to you, likes you, hates you, or is trying to be nearer/away from you.

dont worry, bar regional body language habits, bodylanguage tends to be universal
only minor things will deviate from region to region and with america being such a big place i would imagine the book discards a lot of regional stuff in order to apply to the entirety of america and in effect, very much for the whole world
im not a professional or anything, but i would say unless there is an obvious bias to be very american focused and not apply to other nations, you can have more confidence in the book than 50% applys

>it's much harder to know if someone is lying to you, likes you, hates you, or is trying to be nearer/away from you.

I'm bookfag, I have some tips for this

Let's say you're sitting and the person you're talking with is at your LEFT and they're not really comfortable.

>if they're uncomfortable, their RIGHT leg will be on top of the left one, making a "barrier" between you and their ventral zone (genitals, abdomen, etc).
>they'll also lean back (it can be slightly or more obvious depending on the situation)
>PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR FEET. If their feet are looking at the nearest exit, THEY WANNA LEAVE YOU. If they're away from you, it's also a sign they're trying to get away.
>if they pay attention to their own clothes, like fixing them a lot or w.e they don't give a shit about you.

If they like you (same scenario as before, they're sitting at your left)

>their LEFT leg will be over the right leg to expose their ventral zone
>they'll lean slightly forward
>their feet will be closer to yours

I can post more if needed. The lying part will be covered later if you guys really want it because it's long af.

You're right. I haven't read the book in a while but I managed to pay attention to the ones that could show up more frequently (see ) and its been working great for me. The only bad part is that I get a LOT of mixed signals, but that means I need to study more and I'm happy to do that

There's some of that in the link, yes. It sounds silly especially for men who do not typically read much into body language, but a lot can be observed just by pretending people are animals.
>back against wall looking around
nervous and anxious, wants to feel protected
>hand near genitals or covering organs, legs crossed
in fear and not comfortable with the interaction
>talking without showing palms
does not want to talk or is fabricating lies

the inverse it true, if a man turns his shoulders (in the case of women, their hips) towards you, they're engaged. if people show their necks, abdomen, and genitals to you, they like you.

just observing people in a train station or airport and paying attention to body language is a great exercise and will help you interact with people better.

as far as mixed signals go there was a defcon conference on bodylanguage where the talker explained how one of the biggest mistakes in reading bodylanguage was trying to read it like a book
rather than looking to see how someones bodylanguage is telling you right now, you should look to see how it changes and how it changes is what you should read
for example someone who has just been dumped is going to have very defensive and unreceptive bodylanguage, and say you are attempting to comfort them, it may change based on that but if you were to read it like a book from the start what you would see is that they clearly are quite defensive and not very receptive of you
im really makeing a mess of explaining this but hopefully you can make sense of it
any suggestions on anterior pelvic tilt? to my understanding its a very common issue but less noticed because its usually not as extreme. i found a few videos on it but none of the proffessional chads doing them inspire confidence that they know what they are talking about

He's a big guy

Your post is pretty good, but this can mean something else:

>talking without showing palms

The thing is when they HIDE their HANDS entirely or they hide the THUMBS. Sometimes showing palms is a sign of dishonesty

How can you practise? Become bodylanguage god?

You don't really "practise" it. You become aware of it and you avoid doing certain things and start doing others more often to benefit yourself. Getting any book from any known sociologist is a good start.

feels great to do shit like OHP because you can feel how much wider your shoulders are when you swing them back

people definitely pick that up. one thing I gotta remember to do is smile more

Bump. Keep posting guys solid thread.

Been working on eye contact. Being a stoner my whole life made me hide my eyes. Tough to break that habit.

tape a pice of paper to your knee with something written on it such as "eyes front" or "eye contact" or "look ahead"
wear it whenever you are alone
my theory is you will look down a lot while you are alone causing you to see it
after about 14 days looking down even without the note should cause you to remember it automatically like a psychological trigger
eventually you hopefully wont ever be looking down while in conversation with someone
no idea if this will work, iv always looked people dead in the eyes when talking to them
best luck user

I heard onece tto "act like a marionette string is pulling the top of your head straight up" and it's given me a good stance since I'm reasonably tall.
Keeping your shoulders back and chest semi-inflated (transferring a bit of air to the upper cavort but still breathing normally if that makes sense) emphasizes a masculine frame.

I'm clueless about body language during interactions though, and I'm autistic as hell so I don't know what to look for. I only know basics like spreading legs and staring people down.

Best advice is stand up straight and never cross your arms. It narrows your shoulders and is a natural protective stance. To other people it makes you look uncomfortable and lacking in confidence and security.

wear sunglasses til you kick the habit

push-out, no lift

Dr Pavel

Im CIA

Solid thread fellas, keep it up.
I'm sort of a control freak so I dug deep into this topic in the last couple of years as well as the psychoanalysis verbal manipulation shit and I gotta tell you, these two work wonders when applied with care and expertise. It is ridiculous to see how easily people can be read and even manipulated, I might be somewhat of a sociopath but it always brings me great joy.

Few of the tricks that work best for me:

Body language:
>Leaning forward, putting hand up on the table, keeping eye contact: makes you look honest, caring and interested, can be used in jobinterview or date situation
>Showing palms when presenting: literally break your fucking wrists, turning your palm directly towards the audience. Feels stupid, works wonders.

Verbal:
>'I feel like': if you wanna give negative feedback or wanna confront someone just start with 'I feel like' or 'This makes me feel ...', concentrate on the feelings caused by the other person's actions instead of the actions themselves. Trick is, they can't disagree with or deny your feelings, they are yours. You have them cornered now.
>The wait: wanna get more info in a convo? Even if the other party seemingly finished their sentence don't say anything, just look at them anticipating something more. They will continue talking. It's bloody stupid but works like a charm every time, people are dumb and will spill so much info on you will be amazed, even stuff they never intended to disclose.

Mixture:
>The tornado presentor: having a big presentation or meeting you need to lead? Maybe a job interview? Before going in stand with your back to a wall (in the elevator for example), pushing your shoulders and head back. Literally barge in, maintaining the acquired position and start talking wantonly loud immediately, introduce yourself, slam your shit down and announce "let's get this started" (maybe don't do this on a job interview tho). Even if you turn it down a notch later the first impression will stay.

Confidence is everything
>a few years back I was scrawny
>ppl would walk all over me at work
>one day at work I’m really drunk and I get pissed at this guy who could definitely beat my ass
>I directly confront him, tell him to cut the shit or I will beat the fuck out of him
>his face gets red and he gets flustered
>I call him a bitch and leave the room

This is also a good watch, for anyone interested
youtu.be/vd2NTQPl7D8

You're a big guy

That third part is used a lot for auditions.
Go in at 110% so they see you at your maximum, because then they'll get you to tone it down but will remember what you can do.

If you start lower, like reading as you would if you get the part, your idea might not be their idea so now they think "Is this all this guy can do?"

Isn't that the show where they kept using a Gorilla as an example of "Prime Alpha" behavior, and at the end of the show it was the black guy who was acting most like a gorilla?

Back of the neck, yeah. About year ago I did those exercises for several months every day, and they definitely helped me in improving posture

UUUU

Learn to smile, people react very well when you speak smiling, it sgowcases cherfullness and fun, they cant help but smile and be happy too

Why bother with worrying about body language when I am objectively an ugly subhuman? How many vaginas have you entered on account of your newfound body language and "confidence"? I bet with my looks the discrepancy would be so totally ridiculous that it would be entirely viewed as negative.

>one day at work I’m really drunk

you will get more power, and power = girls; There are midgets married to big titties blonds, you can do it too

> I bet with my looks the discrepancy would be so totally ridiculous that it would be entirely viewed as negative.

that's why in the end "just b urself bro" is unironically the best possible lifestyle advice. If you're this insecure about yourself, yeah you obviously will look fucking stupid trying to imitate some "alpha power stance"

Being alpha is all about doing what you want, not thinking if others wull like you or not. If some girls think you are retard, forget avout ehm, and move on. A good thibg to remember is that the rejection baaeline for good things, including girls, is 98%. You will be reject a lot by default, just move on until you win. That will make you alpha

Also you must trust your intuition, being yourself is not doing stuff to be liked by others, but acting according to what you really fell and believe, and that comes frim intuition

>How many vaginas have you entered on account of your newfound body language and "confidence"?
Loads buddy, fuckloads.
Confidence > everything else
I'm literally a 5/10 face-wise and I pulled 9/10 bitches with my confidence several times.

I am not insecure, I just have an objective view of my looks (and they are subhuman)
Yes, and all they had to do was become millionaire movie star and be comfortable with the fact that their wives will go get their shit packed by Tyrone 3-5 times a week.

Oly beginners do YTWL and Should dislocates for back posture
youtube.com/watch?v=IKc6hwPvsHg

yes because they need working watch vid above, can be done with weight on an incline, it will burn the fuck out of your back cause the muscles are weak, this is 99% of the reason people have forward head

youtube.com/watch?v=8kdQmd5CNN4

where did you read this?

do you work at Mcdonalds?

There is no way you could do this at a good job. If you need to assert yourself, there are plenty of mature and prof ways of doing it.

>I'm literally a 5/10 face-wise
Many say this but they cannot actually rate their own faces correctly, me, I am through with coping and know now that I am objectively a 2/10 aesthetically and with little to no sex appeal other than slightly above average height, which puts me below a 1

e.g. guy in image is a 5 at best, but has very high sex appeal.

Here are the steps to get over being a facelet:

>make more money and dress nicely. women like details -get a nice watch and shoes, not only shirts and pants

>take steroids, but not to become hulk, but to gain lean (focus on HGH and anavar, tren, etc)

>natural tan

>good teeth

>get your hair done by a good barber, or shave it

>grow alpha beard, medium length and well shaped, again by a barber

>talk like you are a catch, but don't be arrogant. men with confidence aren't dicks, they are just confident and don't simply auto-agree with whatever a girl says or suggests.

Bro, it is a confidence problem, because you are finding reasons to not even try, and that is the worst outcome possible for your life

is that fuckin sco

This was based on my personal experience, read several books and articles and watched a fuckload of videos and whatnot and the psychoanalytics and mental manipulation part I learned from two norwegian expert guys over a course of a year having sessions with them every two weeks.

Good stuff

>tfw I can't smile for photos without my face spazzing the fuck out
literally every picture I'm in my face is like the solid part of pic related

probably have retruded maxilla, I also look even more subhuman somehow when I smile (not that I really do that anymore)
that only works for beta buxx maxxing, girls WILL know that you are genetic trash and will cuck you with Chad and/or leave you for someone wealthier or more powerful.

>>The wait: wanna get more info in a convo? Even if the other party seemingly finished their sentence don't say anything, just look at them anticipating something more. They will continue talking. It's bloody stupid but works like a charm every time, people are dumb and will spill so much info on you will be amazed, even stuff they never intended to disclose.
Can confirm. Do it all the time. Most people are not comfortable with silence. Sometimes I lead conversations with few words. People also love hearing themselves talk

Stand up against the wall. Your anckles, butt, upper back and the back of your head should touch the wall. This is the perfect posture

>mfw all my profile pictures are me being drunk as fuck

I just cant fake smiles.

It's not ideal but it is the best solution OP has. Obviously he cannot fix his genetics so your point isn't valid. The question was how to improve and maximize his chances.

Just pull a sincere funny face or pic related.
youtube.com/watch?v=y1PUtCyJ-es

So give up then faggot and quit shitting up the thread with your whining

Bookfags, how do I relax my muscles ? People regularly telle me I look tende, particularly on the shoulders and traps. Is there any breathing exercice or something to stop that ?

Word.

>sincere funny face
aka
soy boy smirk

you're probably suffer from ILS and that's why you're tense or seem tense

foam roll, do posture correction, stop being a scared aspie
I did, I'm just telling others to take a long hard look at themselves to find out if their "lack of confidence" really is the problem rather than their face

I don't know man, I mean if you look stiff that's probably not really good, but it's not that big of a deal. I am usually half-flexed every time I wear a shirt, trying to fill it out as much as possible as feeling the shirt almost ripping off of my body gives me even more confidence and it shows, I've been complimented on several times how good a nicely fitted shirt looks on bulging muscles.

I don't know of any breathing technique but if you really wanna look laid-back I think constantly reminding yourself to relax should be enough.

I know that feel

Pic related, my actual spooky skull for reference

Side view, check those spooky dubs.

Anyway. It's hard to make a big happy smile, smirks are okay though.

I'm going to sound like a complete faggot but what legitimately helped me get over my beta walking was trying to mimic the jojo walk. it's a good template to follow for confident strutting imo

Bro, that is fucking terrible, I'm so sorry. Mine is nowhere near as bad as that I just have shit harmony and asymmetries

Quit trying to bring other people down because you're a whiny faggot that couldn't make it.

Wasn't expecting that outpouring of sympathy lol. I honestly look quite handsome by objective standards. I just have a long face. That being said it's nothing money can't and won't fix this year lel.

This board needs an injection of realism, if you want bluepills you can fuck off to reddit
Legit how fucked is your bite? Can you even chew a large piece of food correctly or do you have to tear off piece by piece?

>i gotta remember to smile more

Fucking this, i fake smiled at people, just randomly, for a few days and holy shit what a difference does it make.

Notice how the "good body language" example is much taller?

Fixed that for you.

Nice try, manlets. When will you learn that your tricks can't fool us?

The only reality you're injecting is that you're a tremendous faggot that is resorting to having his insecurities validated by strangers in a shameful display of wallowing in self-pity

Looks like a normal skull.

Whats wrong here? Curious.

>Legit how fucked is your bite?

Pretty fucked. My front teeth are basically useless aside from smiling and eating large food like apples. This leads to some interesting problems. For example, the plaque build-up on my lower incisors is extreme. I gotta be real careful to brush them or it gets out of control fast. Another is the ware and tare on my molars.

Honestly looking forward to getting it fixed and moving up a few points
Luckily I'm genetically blessed in many other regards.

What do I do with my arms? I've fixed my posture from even worse than right pic to almost left pic, but I still cross my arms. Hands at side feels weird, hands on hips makes me feel feminine somehow -- I think I'm doing something wrong with the hands on hips or maybe I don't have enough muscle to pull it off yet

Fair question. My maxilla is under developed and my lower jaw is extremely over developed.

Normies would look at me and say 'that man sure has a big chin' not entirely negative but it comes with a host of issues.

just tested it, looks like I naturally do palm forward when I put hands on hips not palm backward, and that looks noticeably more feminine. Palm backward doesn't feel right though, like I have to hold my hands there by force, not a relaxed position. Suggestions?

I'm not understanding what benefits you're proposing by taking anavar.

Genuinely curious, are you suggesting it's going to affect the face in some way?

Hmm. I knew someone with a really big chin in highschool. We used to call him "crimson chin".

He got some surgery where they broke his lower jaw in the middle, removed a chunk and moved his jaw back.

Is that what you're having done?

The dude went from a low 4/10 to a strong 9/10... Too bad all those years of being low on the social chain and bullying completely ruined his confidence and social skills.

Place your first two knuckles on your hips and let your thumb (relaxed) point forward.

user does have a point about confidence.

Its all about eye contact....

underrated

That's exactly what I'm going to do but I'm not quite the crimson chin though.

There was a time when I was really into body language and posture and I tried to improve both over the period of a year or so. My results (obviously there is a good chance I am still far from doing things correctly): Many women mistook what I wanted to be perceived as confidence with arrogance - most men showed me more respect, gave me more room, backed down in arguments / conflicts. There are actually quite a few problems / difficulties with body language. It has to appear natural, obviously, and it has to be congruent with your overall appearance. What I mean is: If there is something just a little bit off about body language, people, especially women, will pick up on it (That's usually what they use shit tests for). So your behavior has to match the body language you are showing and ideally the way you look and dress also matches.

How should I sit? I have a very confident body language when I stand but when I sit it's just more comfortable when all parts of my body are close. Spreading my legs looks weird.

I think we are about the same on the attractiveness scale and I can pull every now and then

But thats an image, how do you know how to actually move like them?

for you

I have this habit where, after a conversation with someone I'm unfamiliar with, i try to recall what colour their eyes were. More often than not i can't remember, so i make a conscious effort to look into their eyes more next time around.