What's wrong with Soylent? I have no time to cook so I need a quick meal between work and uni

What's wrong with Soylent? I have no time to cook so I need a quick meal between work and uni.

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
youtube.com/watch?v=sv88SpwqrxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>soy
>asking a /pol/ adjacent board what the problem is

Nice image.

/pol/ was triggered by one image. Their screams were heard around the board for months and months. Crying alone at night, knowing that vegan chad is plowing their oneitis crush.

>soyboys read the word soy
>muh /pol/boggeyman
lmao at you faggots

Was that an actual /pol/ meetup?

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
>The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595
>These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality.

Nice try DYEL /pol/lard

didnt know soy caused autism too lmao

how with Veeky Forums ever recover from such a tasteful, beautifully written, master-class retort?

It's not food. It's GARBAGE. There's plenty of actual food you can get that doesn't require cooking or even warming up in a goddamned microwave. Stop being a lazy retard and eat properly.

pfpffpfptpfpftpttf god fucking damn it

Fixed version

>le /pool/

How does laughing at soy "boys" make you pol? This fags trying to poison the narrative.

>this cope
>being this mad and making a wall of text

Yes we know soy doesn't literally cause mantits, but so many numales subsist off of the stuff that the term soy boy still makes sense.

Plus it stings vegan fags deep down.

>being a vegan means you have to like niggers and Muslims

Yeah, no fuck off and stop embarrassing us. Veganism is a logical choice for the good of the planet just as racism is. Muslims and shit don't give a fuck about the environment.

>What's wrong with Soylent?
Soylent is a half-assed, disgusting, unhealthy solution to a "problem" that was already largely perfected decades earlier by people outside of the silicon valley hubris bubble who knew what the fuck they were actually doing. The quality control standards are abysmal and scores of customers have been poisoned by mold and rat shit because that is what you are drinking. I don't have much faith in the Canadian institution and I question their competence and even-handed but this sludge is banned up there.

If time really is an issue, you would be better served with meal replacement products sold to campers and outdoorsmen, clif bars, bagged food you brought from home, whey + instant ramen, ultra slim fast, MREs, whatever. Anything but fucking soylent.

You do have time to cook you lazy faggot. Even if you didn't it would be better to buy a premade sandwich from a gas station than some garbage made with cheap chinese chemicals.

Drinking food is fucking disgusting. Its literally 1 minute preparation and 2 cooking for Ham and cheese toast, even just grabbing an apple or something works, this isnĀ“t an excuse.
Soylent just reminds me of distopian future scenarios where people only survive on nutrient pills and water because all the actual food is gone. The soy in it is just making it even worse.

Kek

Yeah because white Americans are so good for the environment.

Meanwhile, Germans are nuking their own wildlife with solar panels. Be fair, user.

>A race is a pollutant
It's not the fact that the left is racist that makes us hate you - it's your insistence that you're not, but everyone else is.

>no time to cook
It's obviously not a priority for you. There is always time to cook the simplest of meals.

>>muh /pol/boggeyman
not once was this phrase not uttered by a /pol/ pencilneck

>muh /pol/ bogeyman
>op image has eyes and a 'trendy' hat meant to elicit associations with "numales" and "soyboys"

We know it's bait. You want some (you)s from the /pol/fags, and/or to rile up /pol/-leaning Veeky Forums posters into thinking that "soyboys" post on Veeky Forums.

Congrats.

Which image

kek

cool now post a pic of yourself

Look at vegan and environmental groups in the West and tell me the racial composition you see. Only whites and asians have large scale empathy for animals and the planet.

>I have no time to cook
Yes you do

Just take one hour each week to whip up a massive batch of smoothies. Out of real ingredients. Shit you got from the produce section. Freeze most so it doesn't go bad, thaw a day's worth out overnight. Make sure to get a decent multivitamin to cover your bases. Still not ideal, but a hell of a lot healthier, and ultimately cheaper, than drinking soy sludge.

The chai flavor with the caffeine is unironically my favorite breakfast on gym days. It tastes like an iced chai and makes me feel full while also feeling like I don't have anything in my stomach, which is how I like to feel while working out.

But if it's just for a meal between work and uni I'd take a protein bar or something.

cringe

Hello r*ddit

Nice pasta, homo

homemade instant liquid food:
4 raw organic eggs, cooked pasta/rice, cooked steak(cold) and a leafy green of your choice --> blender

Then eat an unripe banana so your stomach doesn't eat itself up from all the shitty liquid food you just gave it.

Anything that's processed in a factory is going to fuck your health up to some extent.

IT'S PEOPLE

>incel normies and roided niggers
what did he mean by this

It is powdered garbage.
Eat (real food) or die.

Do you want to end up like this 12 inch neck soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=sv88SpwqrxU

yeah bro, thats why menapausal women consume tons of soy to feel premenapausal again, right?

>vegan
>does steroids that were rigorously tested on animals

pick one