How do you break a women mind? Women constantly break men mind, but how do you break a women mind?

How do you break a women mind? Women constantly break men mind, but how do you break a women mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
youtube.com/watch?v=D9AcJ2yortQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deny them any and all forms of attention. Nothing drives a woman insane quite like not getting male attention.

Fuck their other family members. It will drive them insane.

Can't be done with instagram/fb/etc. We are entering the Age of THOT's.

Just be happy and do your own thing.

If you ever meet a woman you will be shocked how simple are they

You have to be Chad first, otherwise the ball is ALWAYS in her court

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

2/10 would not bang, 1/10 would not bang.

Classic.

guy here, i believe that men break their own minds then freak out when their gf stops propping up their completely unsustainable lifestyle for them

>break a women mind?

You mean fix?

Fuck off newfag
There’s no way this average looking girl is that full of herself

never get feelings. Thats how. You fuck them and never get fully attached. Or you can do what I do if im going to date a chick I give her a test. If she makes a boo boo I dont tell her but i make a mental note of it and continue banging her pretending to be her bf while i fuck and take out other chicks and never tell her. When she finds out and confronts me I tell her EVERY SINGLE negative she has and why i did it. Then I block them.

classic.jpeg

OP image is so obviously made up by some random ass-pained incel

From my experience?
Just be selfish and don't care about her

Nothing makes a woman more insecure than a man making her feel replaceable

She is a kike,she hates her existance so she makes other peoples existance shit.

You DON'T. You act like a fucking adult and not play goddamned mind games with people, male OR female.

there's a principle in psychology that the more out of control someone's interior life is, the more obsessively controlling they are of external circumstances

guys don't manage their own emotions, so they go insane when a girl they're not even dating does something they don't like

yeah, breakups suck, thats why youre supposed to have a robust life and support group to fall back on

and why tf is this guy going to parties his ex is at a week after their breakup

etc.

how many times a day do we see this story
>guy plays himself and sacrifices himself excessively in a way nobody wants him to
>girl does something normal or at worst mildly inconsiderate
>guy freaks out

This is how you dont get laid. Dudes a phaggit

spoken like a true soyboy

fucking this

Pretend you really like her and then completely ignore her. She will be wondering forever what she did wrong and why you've done this.

Also, what she just described will work on a girl...or anyone. We're really not all that different.

but please don't do this.

This girl is very obviously a sociopath.

If she's a sociopath she very well could be. They love to manipulate others and have a very high (delusional) sense of self.

no, the opposite.

along with reddit spacing

>How do you break a women mind?
With the feminism mind virus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM

Best answer.

Jesus Christ why. This has to be fake right

Wow, are you actually proud of being the dude in the picture? I've seen literal pieces of shit in truckstop toilets with more class, looks and intelligence than you. And you fail in another way: your girl has an ugly face, and you don't show her body? You are clearly an idiot since we can rule out that maybe, just maybe she is a butterface. But no, all we see is an ugly face with a possibly worse body.
BTW, if you are in high school, then you will look old as an 80-year old anus by the time you are 25. And there is no way you are in college, because then it would not be possible to be on both the football team and the basketball team. So feel proud that you are part of two sports in some shitty high school, soak it up now, because as soon as you get out of that place, you will realize how little any gives a shit about the meaningless trophies or positions you held in high school.
I'd offer to fight you, but I fear that if I touched you, I'd be covered in an oily mucus secretion that your overactive sebaceous glands are obviously pumping out.

This can't be real... I refuse to believe a women can be that cold hearthed.

Based user. Care to greentext a break up?

Newfag
Inb4 I knewd it was a joke hurrdyrr

It's clearly not

She's giving details that only the boyfriend would know. He's writing this in the third person

This guy is a neurotic little bitch

this is how I do all my breakups, just ghost them out of the blue, leaving the door open for coming back, even if they are in a relationship

feels good brah

psycho mode 2018

can u not.

youtube.com/watch?v=D9AcJ2yortQ

Degrade her in the bedroom, and then remind her of the things she did last night throughout the day. Start changing her self-image from princess to whore.

>Dor
>Sherra
>Yoni
Glad that the jews are making good use of the Ivy leagues dumb WASPs handed over to them

You make her a babby and run away and make sure she can never get in contact with you for them fat bucks

thats a copypasta u spastic

John,

Ordinarily I would have chosen to remain silent; but you seem to have a massive credibility problem here. You don't have the build of an athlete at all. You look just as out of shape as I was at your age. I'm having great difficulty believing that you were the captain of your high school's football team or that you were a starter on the basketball team. You look like you hardly engage in any physical activity at all. Your black friend looks far more athletic than you. By the way, over the last 40 years, I've known several guys who played football in high school, two of whom played college football and six of whom are members of my church. They have a lot of dignity; your posts have shown that you have none. You're not fit to kiss their feet. I also seriously doubt that your girlfriend is real. Even if she were your girlfriend and I were still single and young, I wouldn't envy you at all. The sort of young women you seem to be attracted to are nothing but walking vaginas. That indicates that you have a paucity of values. Just empty inside. Probably the only sex life you've had is the cheapest money can buy. I've always thought that the wholesome look is far more appealing and sexy than the slutty look. If you think you'll find true happiness in the nightclub circuit, you'll eventually be disappointed. You have a godless life that will prove to be totally unfulfilling in the long run. I'd hate to be you on Judgment Day. I was willing to have a serious, respectful dialogue with you; but you're obviously as fake as they come and not worthy or deserving of any serious consideration. As an abusive poster, you're actually quite disappointing. You're about as formidable as your skinny build. You're not even funny. You're just a young punk with an angry look on his face that probably masks a deep hurt inside.

The parties were at the guy's frat. The girl goes to the parties at his frat. She goes out of her way just to fuck with him. Snake.

>undergrad chick wants to be a hoe

who gaf? sounds like this guy was way too invested when he shouldn't have been. again, all you gotta do is not play yourself

best post in the thread

This thread could use the tale of Fionn to remind us...

A little vindictive, but I bet you have results so you are correct.

It's real and its gon get realer for you two if you don't wise up to how they'll treat guys who sure are as pathetic and loving as this dude was. But its an absolute consequence of not being man enough to keep a ho down and turn her into a housewife. They all want it, they just want it with a guy who will force it on them. the logic is that he's worth the love invested which they all need to give. Why BECAUSE THEY AGE. and they age a lot worse than we do. That is the foundation that steers all ships in a woman's mental processes. Even then they hate the decisions they make, it's our job to console them.

It's the only method that can somewhat work on girls. If you get butthurt and argue they love it, the drama feeds them and they quickly learn how to push your buttons and it becomes toxic.

Best way to handle things is always smile and don't react, but never forget. She will think she found a really nice guy and get invested in you. When you reveal that she was just a glorified fucktoy and that you were never invested in her because of her horrible behaviour it will be a big shock to her system.

I absolutely plan on doing this to my next girl should she get out of line. My last relationship brought me to a low that I will never go back to even if it means the girl gets absolutely fucked over. That relationship was so fucking toxic that it redpilled the shit out of me. Since then I have finished college, gotten Veeky Forums and started a new job with much stricter requirements for a long term gf

>phaggit
Are you from Misc?

I like to think of it as a hierarchy
potential wife > longterm gf > normal gf > slutzone > cut out of life

As long as the girl looks decent she is a potential wife when we first talk. She will usually get demoted because of unhealthy lifestyle, unpleasant attitude, promiscuity etc I never openly judge girls for anything, I act like I don't care but I make sure to take a careful mental note of their lifestyle and behaviour

This fucking guy knows what’s up
Stop being beta males and house a woman ASAP. They will complain about everything, that’s what they do. But they are like horses or puppies, they react to how you feel and treat them. You treat a horse like a pussboi and the cunt will buck you off. Treat it with some damn discipline and it will submit to you.

This, holy shit, is everyone on this board 15 years old?

you have absolutely no experience with either life or women if you think making a girl a housewife turns her obedient and submissive

Is this a morally poor course of action?
I naturally tend to do go out of my way and do whatever a girl needs to fall for me, and then lead her on while I know she's waiting for me to say it first before I leave.

I thought I was just fucked up from being a nerdy kid who was super shy with sexual/romantic frustrations, and now take it out on (enjoy power over) the same girls I used to idealise. I feel like I can't help doing this, I don't want to do it; I want to change, but it just happens and then I regret hurting another person.

This is how you foster resentment in women and create third wave feminists

>I naturally tend to do go out of my way and do whatever a girl needs to fall for me

underrated

spotted the real newfag

Ignore her

It's easy but it's not worth the trouble. I left my ex because she was lame and awful, just ghosted her. She didn't really give a fuck until a few months later once her options ran out. She reached out, I told her hey I'm dating #l8r. She looked up the I was seeing, they were old mutual friends. Small world. My ex tried killing herself because of me. I later went back to her place and fucked her in the fall. She asked if we could get back together and I said no and that my girl sends her regards.

Hahahahahaah fucking newfags. When will they learn?

not at all, feminists are created from our media and education systems, supported by the beta males who accept this behaviour

if enough men pumped and dumped or just ignored low quality women they would soon be forced to improve themselves and adopt more pleasant personalities to to make men commit and get their attention.

Do you earnestly believe you can distill an entire thought movement into "media brainwashing and enablers"? That's an overly simple and reductive avenue of discourse. I think you could do better, it's really intellectually disingenuous. If you're going to be a sexist, at least be quality about it. Not that I disagree, your language is just lacking.

Aha now I see why your post lacked forethought: you're a fucking idiot.

fuck off roastie

This is literally what women do to justify cheating

This is fit, not a board to give advice to semi-literate pajeets on how to rapefugee better.

>newfags pretending to be oldfags

>guy here
roastie spotted

there's nothing worse than a faggot who uses this type of pseudo-intellectual drivel thinking that it wins his argument for him

niggers like this wrote gay love poems about the girl who sat in front of him in english class while she was being dug out by chad

>t. roastie

How do break a women mind?
>break a women
>a women

There is no way a bitch is this self-aware.

wow..i...

Flirt with them and give them attention, then ignore them and seem uninterested. Tbh it's that simple. Can confirm, I'm female. Men and women are all are just playing these games, dating world is harsh and cruel. Once you realize this, you stop getting hurt.
Literally this advice goes both ways.

Pretty evil, but if you want to fuck with somebody's mind it would work

Roasties getting roasted. You're doing God's work.

>tfw the love of your life cheated on you
>tfw you had to live with her for two months afterwards

The constant yelling, crying, fighting made me a broken man. I don't really have hope for faithful relationships after what she did to me. Not only the cheating, but after that she would come into my room and yell at me telling me how worthless I was, how short I was, etc. Then come begging for me back the next week. Shit was mental torture.

Never thought a person could do such a 180 and betray you like that.

Fuck her boyfriend or dad if you really want to establish dominance.

no homo

Don't say roastie, it reeks of incel

>Implying this guy graduated highschool

roastie

That's so sad, sorry user...

haha this. i just fuck so many other girls, like so many. dozens of them. because i post on 4chans fit board, i get so many girls to fuck its insane. and by the way they are all hot, at least 7/10s

t. roastie

Have you ever seen a vagina IRL?

yo same.

>incel

What is t.roastie mean?

same

>its another "the aspies of Veeky Forums who make 75% of threads on this board crying about women who broke up with them, asking how to get women, posting women who are your inspiration to lift and improve yourselves, "sex general" to get advice on sex with women, say that if you dont get women you're an "incel" who should kill themselves, and who in general do everything in their lives specifically to get women and for women and base all their value in life on how women perceive them pretend like all women are crazy and worthless" thread

you guys sure are something here ill tell you that

>for some reason, seeing him heartbroken makes me happy

>FOR SOME REASON, SEEING HIM HEARTBROKEN MAKES ME HAPPY

JON, YOU FUCKING MORON, THIS CUNT HAS BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER.

THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY. JFC, JON, GET OUT OF THE FOG.

this is similar to me, except I don't run and hide behind a "block" after I drop some of the details.

I unironically know someone who did this, he was homo though

Basically, don't apologise or write back until they wrote you first

I told a woman my darkest secrets about how I jerked off under a blanket to my own mom, and the girl told me this was wrong, all I said was it was fun
Then she didn't text me for a whole day
Many betas would say "did you stop texting me cause of what I told you"
This is beta and brings up why she's disgusted with you re enforcing how weird you are

Say nothing to your mistakes, don't apologise for shit ever and wait around and try to get other girls

After 1.5 days she texted me again

What a legend. Greentext?