How would you fix this?

how would you fix this?

start roiding until I die

his neck looks pretty juicy t b h

get him a personal trainer

That's so easily fixable. Guy's got a rugged masc face, if he gained 50-100lbs of mass, and got thick neck from heavy deads and squats motherfucker would be handsome masc male.

His arms are the twiggiest twigs ever he honestly looks like he shouldn't be able to lift his arms above his head.

But if he can't lift his arms above his head, then how does destiny work a door knob?

Steroids won’t fix his mental illness. A bullet to the temple will.

His head and neck don’t match his frame at all. Looks like he’s never done any physical activity in his life

Destiny says he's so naturally weak that in high school, he couldn't shoot a basketball high enough to reach a basketball hoop.

He said after a year of working out, bulking, doing all the Veeky Forums sticky stuff, his lifts were still weaker than an untrained average man.

He says is testosterone is like 300. He's considering getting TRT

>that’s so easy and fixable
>just has to gain 50 to 100 pounds

Lol

I couldn't imagine being like that goddamn. how could you call yourself a man

literally what is wrong with him?
He looks like an 8 year old with a beard.

I guess that explains why he is a communist faggot

this is what feminism does to a man

unironically ss+gomad

tfw this guy has had more gfs than you, more than sex than you, and has 5 twitch streamers currently chasing him. Veeky Forums truly btfo.

I would throw him out of a helicopter x F

How fucking tall is he?

5'7"

You do realise he's sitting on a bench

>manlet
>twig
>male feminist
>leftist
>dyel
>soyboy
i didn't think it was possible to have this much hate for one """man"""

A rope

It's either a case of giant head or tiny frame. Probably both. My brother looks similar, maybe not THIS extreme but he has a very large head and surprisingly skinny arms. He's 6'1 but honestly his head makes him look way shorter. Also wide hips/fat accumulation at the legs which makes his torse look even smaller. We got it from our dad.

I have that as well, but it's less noticable because I'm 6'4 and I used to compete in powerlifting a while back (high school)

I got wide hips, but lifting heavy during puberty fixed my overall silhouette by giving me a wide back and shoulders.

This "unmanly" shape is mostly genetics, just bad luck. My dad is VERY skinny, a bit short, but has big legs/hips.

5'11'. There's a reason 6'0" is man let cut off.

Rippetoe says his poster boy did that in 6 months. 78 lb bodyweigh gain, of which 46 lb was lean. This guy is starting even skinner, it's totally doable in a year for beginners who don't mind gaining some fat

How do i do that
newnigger btw

Destiny is a total manlet. The best routine for him is unironically suicide.