Acne is coming back in fullforce

>acne is coming back in fullforce
>everyday is worse
>already used accutane two years ago and it gave me so much joint pain

Eat a bar of soap and then steam your face

acne is coming back cause you been fapping

what? are you serious? I just ate a bar of soap and I feel like im going to die. please help, is this normal?

Try a cream?

Drop the shampoo. Water wash your hair. After a month your sebum levels will balance.

Shower then moisturize. No bullshit creams or scrubs, just water rinse then put on a regular moisturizer.

This is the only thing that ever improved my skin. I've never looked back. Good luck, user.

All

I never wash my hair at all.

Jesus Christ you grease ball. Or are you bald?

Yes, it's fine. Now steam your face, you'll sweat the soap out through your pores and clean them. You can also eat a bar of soap before your workouts and you'll sweat the soap out of your body and clean yourself in the process. You'll also save tons of time because you'll never have to waste time bathing or showering ever again.

Is this actually true?

Welcome to Veeky Forums.
We're all trolling here.

That sucks OP, same thing happened to me. Accutane just delays the acne, once you get off, it comes back in full force.

Not him but what you do now? Is it gone naturally?

Did a short 4 month cycle of Accutane 2 years ago recommended by my derm, my acne would come back every now and again with a vengeance.

Five months ago I decided to stop consuming dairy to see if it was the cause of it and I have not had a single pimple since then, not even a tiny one. All I do now is wash my face twice a day with soap (when I wake up and before bed).

just using basic lotion after shower? Is that really worth it? I clean my body with soap in the shower, but I'm too lazy to put on lotion afterwards.

are you eating shitty refined carbs? check for acne

are you fapping more often than you should? check for acne

are you getting less sleep and more irritable? check for acne

are you stressed out? check for acne.

op you are gay.

>tfw I love milk more than I hate acne

Is jacking off really linked to acne?

This

I used to drink almost a liter of milk a day along with greek yogurt mixed with oats. Ate a ton of cheese too, my dairy intake was through the roof.

>tfw i had to give all that up

Cum is actually really good for your skin. Get one of your friends to jack off on your face.

Fuck off no way it helps right? I might actually consider it, with my own cum of course

Om on prednilone steroids and it gives me horrible back acne and some in the face. Damn thouht I had been through this unfair phase in my life already...

start using tretanoin! if you live in the US and can’t afford it, differin is a different type of retinoic acid that is now available without a prescription and can also be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide, which you should also consider

What did I do? I went to college, shaved my beard, started eating healthier, and it cleared to a minor inconvenience. Now I just use regular off the shelf acne cream and that clears it 100%. I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of my scars.

Live in canada. The active ingredient in differin + benzoyl peroxide is a common prescription. Never seen tretinoin cream tho

Get on Skinoren or Finacea gel and use it once a day. That pretty quickly took care of my acne.

Of course not, but Veeky Forums generally believes old wives' tales.

tretinoin is Retin-A

Yes I know but I've never seen it here maybe it goes by another name

Use vaseline. Just the normal one. Not any others

ask your doctor for it
0.025% cream

fucking LOL
uses retin-a. it drastically improves the appearance of acne scars. i had severe cystic acne which i cleared up and i was left with horrible hyperpigmentation and scarring. after 6 months of retin-a it was completely cleared up except for deep indentations, which i use a dermaroller for, which is also fantastic.

Im 28 now and i literally ate nothing but shitty food from vending machines and fast food like burger places and hadnt had a breakout since i was a teenager. Now the past 6-7 months ive been lifting and eting healthier and have started to get acne again fml

Wow is it really that good? Does differin have similar effects?

And where can I buy a dermaroller?

i use owndoc
the 0.5mm dermaroller is what i would recommend if ur starting out
there’s a really good dermarolling guide on the site too (free pdf)
they also sell an ointment for aftercare which they try to promote, but it’s a waste of money. i recommend avene cicalfate for aftercare.

no idea. from all of my research i’ve concluded retin-a is the only topical vit A product which is worth it.

do you have any digestive issues?

“worth it” meaning it has a multitude of benefits and is proven to be effective

It has to be someone else's

Not that i know of. Havent been able to pinpoint any types of food that would cause it either

use some soap you fucking nigger

Sometimes if I jerk off all day I'll end up really sweaty, that probably contributes to acne.

Yes, you should really give it a shot.

any suggestions for an OTC retin-a product? Or would I have to get it prescribed?

you need to read more.
the worst acne is caused by hormonal imbalance.

bump

sleep well and consistently (try to wake up at the same time every day)

eat enough fiber w/ meals to prevent huge insulin spike and related whoremoanal shit

only fap once or twice a week

keep yourself busy to distract from the acne problems

Acne ruined my life for decades. I must help because it is cruel.

Think of Acne as a process through a pipeline. One of many ways your blood stream has too much shit., the liver cleans, but if liver is overworked or blocked, then the pores secrete the trash in your blood out into sweat. Sweat has ratios, of lipids, Fat, Oil, and wax. Lipids don't break up in water. Once the lipids of the wrong ratio, more wax and fat than oil, gets trapped and builds up, then the bacteria, that is tapped, grows to push the lipids out of the pore.

Only treatment that I use is olive Oil. Ancient Greeks and Romans cant be wrong. Don't drink it. It doesn't go deep, but sometimes it can fully unclog the wax and fat in the pore overnight.

For me the cure is don't spike blood sugar, take B complex for breaking down sugar. Second cut omega 6 fat and overwhelm it with omega 3 fat. Look at Japanese, never have acne, because the eat so much fish. But you could have it from something else.

there is no otc retin-a equivalent. try differin - it’s a different form of vitamin A previously only available via prescription, but is now available otc. that or just but retin-a online.

Where do I buy retin a online then?

tarasc is apparently a reputable site

no

So how is the hormonal imbalance caused?

And how to fix it?

Don't use steroids, live a healthy lifestyle.

i suffer from acne too and it always gets worse in the wintertime because it makes my skin dry. maybe try using more moisturizer on your skin. load it on before bed

E P I D U O