Benched 225 in his prime

>benched 225 in his prime
>well-read and charming
>destroys post-modernism left and right

Is he the very definition of 'making it'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow. And that was his prime? Did he even lift?

nope. he was a lanklet that couldnt even bench half a plate at first.

For working people with jobs 225lbs is great.
Only gymcel wannabe bloatlords go above that.

No, he is a centrist cuck who refuses to aknowledge Carl Jungs Wotan essay even though he keeps saying Jung is a genius.

There's nothing impressive about benching 225 unless you explain that he started out struggling to bench the bar and weighed only 145 lb.

t. dyel

t. brainlets

Don't you have a room to clean?

MAKE YOUR BED
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
PAY ME FIVE DOLLARS FOR A PERSONALITY TEST
youtube.com/watch?v=4iFi4p4QC44

-t. soyboy

Another jewtube celeb cult guru.

>Don't give jordan your fice dollars
>Give them to jim's patreon instead

Either way we get jew'd

>sounds like an effeminate kermit the frog and cries on camera because women have jobs :(((

Just going to leave this here.

>Jordan Peterson

> falling for the mainstream media hit pieces

Sort yourself out, bucko. I bet your room is a mess and yet you think you can change the world for the better.

Clean your room faggot

everyone left of him understands this about him lmao

Impressive. Even for 1 rep normies would crumble. I'm about to hit 315 though, so feelsgoodman.

>well-read and charming
I have a M.Sc. and am working towards my MBA now too. I'd like a PhD one day. I'm never going to be charming though because INTJ autismo.

>destroys post-modernism left and right
I'm not philosophically inclined; however, I agree postmoderism is retarded.

Never heard of the Wotan essay. I've read two books by Jung. Going to have to research more.

If it helps someone, who cares? What's fucking $10 that'd you fags probably spend twice that much 3 times a week?

Not even. I'm not one of his culties, but he's got a PhD, several books and published academic articles, and what he says resonates with people. Seems to have accomplished much more than 99% of other academics.

imagine being such a numale that you need someone to tell you how to fix your life. Peterson is literally a extra-smug self-help shill

oh, have you moved on to this meme now? Last month the natsoc retards were crying because he wasn't acknowledging Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together, I guess someone actually did the research and clued them in that that wasn't the hot "expose le jewws xD" piece they thought so they moved on.

that must be why they're so salty that he's raking in over a million bucks a year from people who enthusiastic fans and they can't do a goddamn thing about it

Yet here you are posting on Veeky Forums. Irony at it's finest.

Imagine being such a naive edgelord bitch that you rebel against reasonable advice from a wiser and more experienced elder like an angsty teenage girl.

>Washed up Academia kike
Check

>Scams pathetic numale soyboys into giving him money and ad revenue for such genius advice as "Clean your room"
Check

>His biggest claim to fame is refusing to call tranny freaks by their desired pronouns
Check

>Literally makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year by telling people to clean their FUCKING ROOM and giving shitty "advice" as stupid metaphors that mean nothing
check

>Has no real convictions, he just says riddles and psuedo intellectual neckbeards say "WOW DA LEFTISTS R DA REAL FASCISTS HUH WOW HERE'S 5 shekels per month MR PETERSON"
Check

>Claims to see a problem but never names the jew or the system because that is actually risky
Check

Le based clean ur room guy amiright

imagine being such a resentful neet that you unironically look down on opportunities to sort yourself out

tell me, what's your biggest claim to fame fellow frogposter?
>it's the kikes fault i'm still a neet ;_;
pathetic

What the fuck? I'm not a neet you stupid faggot. Do you actually think people who don't need a guy to tell them to clean their rooms are automatically NEETs?

Are you really going to continue calling everyone that doesn't need Mr. Peterson as a replacement daddy a neet? That's just pathetic.

No
His voice is annoying and he’s not attractive
You can debate his intelligence but you can’t debate his god awful appearance
He’s far from aesthetic

> not realizing that Peterson is smart enough to take people 90% of the way and let them find the last 10% by themselves on the down-low instead of sperging out about "tha joos" and instantly being decimated in the court of mainstream media by the same character assassination machine that is already trying to destroy him

> actually believing that hundreds of hours of talks & lectures can be essentialized as "clean your room"
'
guess how I know that you're not paid to think, user?

Exactly. His entire biblical series proves that.

he's 50+ senpai

S E E T H I N G

So? A lot of old people are still aesthetic. Just because he’s old doesn’t mean he should be dyel

>seething about not needing to pay a jew money to tell me basic life advice that I could read in a pirated self help book
Oh yeah absolutely boiling

What a surprise from a board of a bunch of retards that constantly cry about being virgins or having no girlfriend.

>A lot of old people are still aesthetic
>A lot of the most obese age group are still aesthetic

imagine how much lube it would take to dislodge your head from the depths of your ass

>lmao2pl8 in real life:
HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU'RE STRONG AS FUCK
>lmao2pl8 on the internet:
I hope it didn't take you more than a year of lifting to reach that