Do you guys have any experience with women who played hard to get, and you ended up bedding them/dating them?

Do you guys have any experience with women who played hard to get, and you ended up bedding them/dating them?

>meet girl in class
>flirts with me
>lots of signs
>add her on facebook
>takes two days to add me back
>initiates conversation
>talk for a bit
>stops responding
>hits me up two days later
>adds me on instagram
>stops responding again
>wish her merry christmas
>talk a bit
>stops responding

im thinking all i can is ask her out and get it out of the way so im not wasting my time if shes gonna act like a thot, part of me wants to ignore her too, what do yall think?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17du3m8c1To
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice ass

only one way to know for sure bitch boy. You go all in so heres what you message her. Imma help you.

"you and me and a bottle of wine and me to hold you tight"

BRAPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Yes. I chased my ex-GF for a year before she said yes. I used to sneak into her house, fuck her raw in her basement while her dad was upstairs. Fairly certain I got her preggo and she killed it. Started to have problems after that. Then we had to go LDR and it crashed and burned.

doing gods work

Nah dude i dont play that stupid game. You shouldn't either, it's legit childish and just shows that shes not mature.
>message for a bit
>she stops responding
>takes 2+ days to do anything
Either ask her to fuck then forget about it, or just forget it I doubt it's worth this much hassle

Gotta ask her in person or number for internation of date.
Have blown many opportunities by asking electronically when there was missed opportunity irl

guys a bitch ignore this. Ask her if she will let you jam your tongue in her mouth and use her tonsils as a heavy bag.

Man you guys are idiots.

Playing hard to get doesn't bloody exist. Girls can be friendly and it not mean anything - she probably isn't even bloody flirting with you.

If she likes you, she'll message you. If she doesn't give a shit about dropping the convo she doesn't give a shit about you, period. While you're sitting there thinking about her and pondering the psychology of it, she's over there not giving one single fuck about any of it because you were a throw away conversation to pass the time. Chances are she had an awkward moment to fill and so responded to you for a bit. When that went she got on with her life.

Get over it lad, find someone who actually likes to talk to you.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

yep thats too big
I dont know why you guys like such disgusting huge asses t b h

>chose to not play by a thots bullshit game
>instead refuse to give her attention and or just ask to fuck
>dudes a bitch

She just thinks of you as a friend. Why are you so irritated that not every girl who talks to you drops her panties and begs for your dick?

t. faggot

Nigga are you retarded...

im a straight male but that ass is too big and you know it

If a woman plays hard to get I just won't pursue her. I hate bullshit like that

That ass is literally perfect.

Go all in but make it clear you're not gonna hang around if she's just playing.

im not saying that isnt a possibility but why would you just assume that yknow? no harm in trying i say.

explain then brah

No I'm a straight male, youre a fag, I'd wear that ass like a fake beard

Why would I assume she feels that way about OP? Because that's how I talk to my guy friends who I'm platonic about.

This user is right. You have two options
1 is to ask her out and have definitive answer on wheter she's interested or not. (if she says she's busy, see number 2)
2 is to ignore and forget about her and go to the next girl.

If she was interested she would've been talking to you, I've been there too, OP.

OP has clicked a few buttons on a computer and got on her social media along with the other soyboy horde. He'll sit and type a nice message not realising she's a empty headed shallow radarless thot who has no idea his mentally torturing himself over all the "effort" he put in. "W-why isn't she chasing me?!?" as if it's tag.

What happened to just whipping your dick out (semi ofc) and asking her if she wants it? Tell her you wanna meet her (fuck) after X public activity.

doe eyes, standing close to me, laughing at what i say(one time i made her and another girl laugh their asses off when i was being silly/not even really trying to be funny), playing teasing, staring at me for a few seconds in class while we are standing beside each other and the teacher was talking, her friend asking us both questions about each other and saying "oh you guys graduated in the same year and went to the same school!"(she left freshman year and didnt see her again until uni) her initiating conversation on facebook when i added her, her initiating conversation two days later going "hey :)" after ignoring me, she did give me her number as well when i asked for it.

thats why i think its possible. what are your thoughts?

She doesn't sound interested.. when girls are interested in me they hit me back right away, ask for my number/snap/insta.. to be fair tho I am attractive (sorry 4brag).. maybe you have a shot but you have to work harder? Might as well just man up and be direct about your intentions.. don't ask her out right away but flirt hard/direct... and see how she takes it

my thoughts are that you are literally reading way to fucking deep into this and that she isn't interested.
>SHE LOOKED AT ME GUYS
>AFTER TWO DAYS OF IGNORING ME SHE ACTUALLY WROTE ME BACK
holy fuck.

Mean but not wrong... decent looking girls get hit up by lots of guys and she probably doesn't see adding her on facebook as flirting.. girls are naturally flirty to attract many guys

This. If an attractive chick is into you, she will let you know in some way. Realized this growing up with my chad cousin

Oh i see. Well yeah she may just be playing it safe and trying not to come off as too desperate because she's really into you. Or that could just be her personality. Look at how she acts with other people.

do you even talk to women? every girl ive been with didnt make their interest obvious until i fucked them/made a move

here you go mate vocaroo.com/i/s17du3m8c1To

Not OP but ive had a woman who though if me as 'just a friend' start maming out with me one night out of the blue. I'm certain I could've fucked her but I have a gf so I had to decline.

for fuck sakes ahahhaha what the fuck

Sort of. I turned a FWB that didn't want to date into my gf.

>Feeling shitty after ex hooked up with a good mate
>Decide to ask out really hot friend to dinner
>She agrees, unaware that I intended it to be a date
>We have some dinner and drinks, smoke some bud at the park, all goes well
>Awkwardly say goodbye with a hug
>Facepalm
>Message her afterwards saying I like we company and think she's cute
>She says she likes hanging out but isn't thinking of dating but we should hang out later in the week
>I say I understand
>We hang out at my house with beers
>After a couple hours of awkward tension I go for a kiss
>She's surprised but receptive (later she admits she was surprised by what a good kisser I am)
>We end up friggin
>Fug her with all my might
>This goes on a while until I learn she is half-committed to her bf back home (she was on exchange) which is why she didn't want to date
>She says she thinks we should call it off to avoid feels
>I tell her I want her and she should see where this goes
>She declines and says she's made up her mind
>Say I understand and we should stay friends, hmu when you're ready to hang as friends
>She messages me a few days telling me to come over
>Success.jpg
>Smash like animals
>Continue to give her the best dick she's ever had, so good she's constantly messaging me saying how bad she craves it, like all day everyday
>She goes on to block the dude who desperately tries to win her back
>I win

Despite being a 10/10 who I was initially just horny for, she constantly surprises me with how cool, smart, informed, cultured, intuitive, determined, and talented she is. And she fucking loves being my personal slut.

Honestly, the best way to win a girl is by making your intentions firm and clear without being desperate or putting pressure on her. By being dominant, assertive, confident, emotionally available, dynamic and varied, and immersive, you will be irresistible.

First saw my gf at some shop. Asked for her number, rejected.
Saw her again at the movies with her friends, she's more responsive to me. Still rejects me in front of her friends
I saw her a week later at a show which led to her going out dancing with me for the rest of night. She's my gf now, says shit like
>I can't believe I rejected

Dumbass doesn't even knewwhat she liked, but I knew.

I don't accept rejection so that might just me being pushy.

S-tier post

Persistence is key, OP. But keep messaging short and sweet if you aren't getting much back and turn shit sexual in a flirty light hearted manner every chance you get.
Long term this will work even if you want her as your gf because once you sleep with a bitch she opens up to you way more than if you're busy texting her 8hours per day desperately trying to keep her entertained from fear she will move onto another soyboy time filler.

I speak from experience on both sides of that spectrum.

>I dont accept rejection
how many chicks have you raped dude?

Yeah, she ended up going out with me after a month of that shit you described. Later found out it was because the chad she was talking to ghosted her

Kind of similar situation, will greentext for your entertainment
>be me, recovering soyboy with terminal oneitis
>break up with long term gf after she cucks me, have a hard time getting back into dating
>develop a crush on local cashier girl
>spill my spaghetti a bunch, eventually ask her out when I see her in the wild
>she says yes but later cancels and ghosts me
>fragile ego completely destroyed
>eventually date other girls, run into her at a mutual friend’s party, me with a girl I’m dating at the time
>she seems irritated at my presence and leaves
>later add her on facey since we have mutual buds, chat a bit she doesn’t seem to gaf about me
>I go on dating someone else
>now every time I see her, she turns 360 degrees and runs away

Like wtf I did?

this
when girls like you on tinder they'll just keep sending messages until you unmatch them

11/10

why would you fuck over another dude knowingly

>let me guess, curry for dinner?
holy almighty kek.

just know user, there's always somebody out there that's gonna dick her better than you. and you know when that happens, she'll jump ship.

I don't accept rejection when I want a date, when I want a girl to be my gf. I out right called my gf an idiot for rejecting me the first two times.

This.

Wow bro that's so alpha

>In History class @ uni
>Sitting in same spot every day
>Some kid takes my seat one day
>End up sitting in the back next to qt little blonde girl
>Talk casually, one day as we're walking out of class ask if she wants to go get lunch
>She agrees
>We go get lunch and have eachothers numbers at this point
>Text a bit
>Think shes into me
>Hang out once have a good time
>Ask her to hang out again about a week later and she declines because shes busy
>Gets very distant for a couple weeks
>I back off thinking she isn't into me
>A few weeks later she randomly texts me
>We talk a bit and I think its all good but I'm sort of confused on what she wants so I just kind of stop responding
>Next day after class we end up hanging out at her house (not sure how this happened)
>Looking something up on her computer and we start making out
>End up rawdogging her, came in her, and fucked her silly all day long in her apartment
>Dated throughout the rest of the semester and the summer
>She transfers to Uni on the other side of Texas during summer and I never see her again

She was hot and it was fun although short lived. She just wanted access to some good dick while she waited to transfer out. Really fun girl and we had some good times, I miss her.

dude. you make it very clear from the get-go what you want. to date, fuck, etc...
when you treat women like friends they either friend-zone you or stop responding.
sounds like you are trying to "friend" your way into her pants but it's not gonna work trust me

perhaps you are a sociopath

If she was looking for good dick, WHY WAS SHE FUCKING YOU, BITCH?

Kek, that's me. But seriously, post more