Post Your Man

Go to symmetricstrength and put in your lifts and share your stats and answer the following qs:

>age/height/weight
>routine
>time training
>favourite lift

I'll start:
>20 / 182cm / 100KG
>3 day legs / chest + arms / back + shoulders split
>4 months (today is 120th day)
>starting to like deadlifts

Should be at >75 after today's session scheduling to DL 180kg x 5

bump

>doesn't even post link
this thread is bound to die

symmetricstrength.com

What do I enter for OHP if I do dumbbells instead of barbell? Is it about hte same or 90%ish or what?

Tfw shit squat, maybe its cause I go atg though. So close to 1 pl8 ohp.

22/5'11"/158 lbs
3 day split, twice a week
Nearly 2 months
Pullups or dips

I think dumbells are 85%ish of barbell, not completely sure though.

Bellow parallel is not atg

85%, thanks Matey!

this thing compares you to other people in your strength class, which is kinda cool. i already knew i was above average for all my lifts, nice to see that i'm actually below average comparatively and what to work on

5'11" 197 punds
I really need to get a new routine

>doesnt include OHP
Dyel shoulderlet

25yrs, 182cm @ 96.1kg

Need to start doing some lower back specific exercises to help with lagging DL's

>18/188cm/109kg
>C6W
>december 2016
>squat

heres my man

170cm at 64kg BW
i've stopped doing OHP because i lack the shoulder mobility, which is kinda sad because it was my fav lift
Also my biggest mistake was not doing a single squat for almost half a year i think? now i'm squatting 3 times a week and slowly building it up

forgot pic

Is that from an injury or not stretching enough? Ever done face pulls or dead hangs? Both are really good for your shoulders overall health.

>age/height/weight
25/168cm/66kg

>routine
SL

>time training
1 month

>favourite lift
Rows or dips

Pic

i've never injured my shoulder because i do face pulls everyday, it's more of a mobility issue. I can't reach my hands over my head without hyperextending my lower back, so i would end up pressing in front of me while bending my back, without me even realizing until someone pointed it out to me.

do shoulder extensions with a stick, helps me warm up my shoulders for lowbar squatting

>tfw lifts are chad lifts

This or, if its too rigid you can use a towel.

thanks, i'm doing them with very long towel. Is it ok if i can only reach the towel over my head?

if you can only reach over your head use a wider grip, i start at the ends of the stick and touch my ass with it but you only have to go past the sticking point, just do some reps with a wide grip and bring your hands in over time

you could also have a weird shoulder physiology that prevents proper ROM but its probably just tight pecs/delts like i have

Yeah, I would also google some dynamic stretching for shoulders if I were you. Pic related is difficult if you have mobility issues but is extremely good for said issues. Personally I have weak shoulders so I dynamic stretch and do dead hangs more regularly. It definitely helps with mobility also though. There are also some dynamic videos covering various pre-lift dynamic stretches on youtube that can help. Static stretches would also help a ton post work out.

Get good

Getting back to consistent lifting.
172/63 kg, doing SS.
Been in gym for about 6 months, went from 54 kg to 64, then got some personal stuff do deal with, got down to 59 kg now been training on and off for about a month, so all my lifts are submaximal.

19/140lbs/5'9"

3 Day Full Body (I like to feel exhausted and get a good pump everywhere)

10 Months(I was a twink bitch when i started)

OHP, or anything besides chest honestly

This is what I looked like on November 4th.
then my depression came back with a vengeance, I skipped 4 weeks, did 2 weeks, skipped another on Xmas, and here I am, almost 2 years into lifting with laughable numbers.
I am plagued by shit genetics compounded by ill timed pauses in my lifting.
Literally every time I start to pick up steam, I do a pause that puts all my gains in the shitter.

pic

nice e-stats bro

>ordinary red anatomy diagram

so basic, two-tone masterrace here

>>age/height/weight
32/185cm/103kg
>>routine
I change shit up every 3 months, and even then I have 1 or 2 days where nothing is set in stone, so there is no routine
>>time training
Will be 6 years in april
>>favourite lift
Used to be the deadlift, but I've outgrown what my tiny (42 euro/ 8.5 US) feet can transmit into the floor so every time I pull, it's an embarrassment to males everywhere.

24/176/75
Veeky Forums's greyskull lp variation
2.5 months
the press™
>being purple
>kill me

>is there hope?

I think I broke it.

Hah! Yeah I fucked it.

You wish genelet.

Manlet T-rex reportan
>29 / 165cm / 70KG
>3 days / week all lifts because fuck being weak at 30
>5 months
>starting to like deadlifts but grip is shit and training hook grip has been hella slow
>like squats though

mfw double trips

I dont really believe anyone on fit can OHP 90 kg. I've never seen anyone do it in real life

My seated OHP max is 105kg

>age/height/weight
19 / 6’0 / 225
>routine
Just started a 4 day upper/lower split, but was previously on Texas Method
>time training
Bout 9 months
>favourite lift
Milk raise

OHP is performed while standing.

Haven't heard of seated OHP? It's basically the same except you don't use your core that much and can't cheat the lift in any way.

>480kg added
Do your fuckin chin ups with a Volkswagen strapped to your dick.

or you can just not cheat whilst doing it standing

5'9" 192lbs

Lifting 4 months.Gonna hit 1/2/3/4 1rm and then cut cut cut

5'9 170 lbs

jnt 2.0 first 6 weeks over and over, have done BBB and fuckaround with effort both with good results in the past

2.5 or so years training

OHP favorite lift

Strict press: 140x10
bench:195x10
squat: 275x8
dead: OLD don't dead anymore 405 x1

Holy shit why does everyone here have such good lifts after a few months?
24/79 kg/4 months
Should I jump on a strength routine to catch up? I'm doing 2x/week full body

Increase your frequency to 3x weekly and look into a better program. You don’t need to do a strength routine, especially if your goals are not strength oriented, but it seems to me that you might not be doing enough to stimulate optimal growth.

What program would you suggest? A split?

sitting also develops less muscle, stand up homo.

5'7
154 pounds
Lifting 3 years (started in November)

Didnt include back on here because none of my lifts are included and I can do more than 10 pull ups.

I did SS starting off and got good results. If I were a beginner again, I would probably go with Juggernaut Method 2.0 with slight changes for a beginner lifter. frequency is probably the biggest thing that’s holding you back though, try doing the same program you’ve been doing 3x weekly with as much volume as you can recover from and be good to do the same thing next week.

keep lifting, asscrack, come back in 4 months

Thanks bruh, that's good idea. Why I didn't think that myself.

yo/174/64
>>C6W (just started it, did phraks GSLP)
months
>>Bench press and diddly

DL 130kg
Squat 105kg
Bench 72,5

masturbation

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PROGRESS SO FAST

eat big

NoFapmasterrace
>this morning I got cock in my ass
>just 1 minute ago random fatbro give me a bj
>I have four other bros waiting sextime with me
Why I want masturbate? Why I even need to?

lie about it

estat haaaaard

>18/178cm/65kg
>SS
>4 Weeks
>Squat

I dunno what to think about this site. Pull ups are hard. Especially if you do full range of motion. I don't typically do chin-ups. I do other bicep work. He's my results 5'10" 180lb.

DO YOU EVEN SQUAT BRO?

Yes, just not good at it.