Why must we feel these feels?

To keep it Veeky Forums related: What is your favorite press?

i too am feeling down today

I think it's that time of year. I broke up with my ex three months ago, on Christmas she texted me Merry Christmas with a bunch of exclamation marks, and asked how I was doing and if I was visiting my family. I answered and asked her how she was doing and got no response. Brought me down, even though I was the one who broke it off. Don't know why it got me so blue

I am unable to relax and have so much to do after the holidays. I'm also feeling strangely lonely even if my family is around.

>scared of fucking things up with a possible gf
>barely texted her since last week

>scared of fucking things up
>barely texted her
kek you are on your way to fucking it up as we speak

dont listen to
ignore the shit out of her.

Behind the neck

>was in a great clean bulk, feeling good but still had 4 more kgs to reach my goal of 90kgs
>start seeing a girl
>as usual it's great at the start but gradually problems come up to the surface
>eventually start feeling shit about the whole thing, like i'm just wasting my time with her as it's not gonna go anywhere as she's got way too many personal problems
>lost 4kgs in the month since i started seeing her and lost my appetite
don't let women get in the way of your goals like i did bros

It happens to a lot of people. You'll get back to normal and say "never again", but it happens again.Fuckin women getting in the way of gains

Same here, user but I already lost the girl...
On the birght side I had a really cool workuot today

Iktf man, almost 3 months for me too, only she broke up with me. She still messaged me merry christmas as well, and we talked a bit, but responses were pretty slow from both of us. Idk how to feel.

We're gonna make it. Just gotta give it time, I guess. Everyone says I'm crazy because it's been 3 months and I still care, but fuck them. I still care about all my previous gfs, not as much as when we dated, but it's still there to some extent

I'm in New york, fuckkkkk

I hung out with some people from work today I'm a fucking weirdo

Normies are so pro Trump it is crazy, they laughed and said I must be a republican, lol, the guys from work are super lefty and they hate Trump

Anyway, I'm having a blast right now and in a day I have to fly back home, I'm here on a business trip only but still managed to grab a few drinks with the boys

.>feels of the night
>have to wake up early in the morning, and have to go finish some of my work, get on a few meetings, and fly out back home, to my regular life

I'm going to have to visit again, fuck living in the US and never getting out to visit top states in the nation

I'm having a good night tonight Veeky Forums
I've earned it

Yeah m8, idk how some people can move on from someone so quick, makes me wonder if they ever actually cared in the first place. I also care a bit about my only other previous gf too. Not sure how normans can go from being in a relationship or best friends or something to just nothing.

You're right though lad, we're all gonna make it.

My favourite press is OHP

On another note, I feel like I may have some kind of mental issue (in addition to my 10-year-ago-diagnosed mild depression).

Is there any advantage in getting it formally diagnosed, or is it just for victims points?

OHP, feels way too good when your form is good.

>first christmas and now NYE i've been single in 8 years
>tried tinder and no one interested me
>can't get hard anymore
>no interest in women lately
>can't get mentally aroused, just don't feel interested in women now
>feel empty and lifting is making those voices in my mind criticize me even more, end up pushing myself harder
>gym going well, winter bulk is on point

I need a break

Well, we're definitely not normies. But I guess that's a given since we post here. People like us just feel differently than others, I suppose

My boss wants me to take charge and be a damn leader even though I just want to act like an autist and shitpost on Veeky Forums while at work...

Years

I'm moving to a new city soon for a new job and I have this romanticized idea that my feels will suddenly go away and I'll meet a perfect qt there and be happy.

But deep down I know I'll just spiral into isolation and work and fitness. This is my life.

Don't let it happen bro. I believe in you. Get out there and meet people

I spiraled into isolation. Try to live a little and don't give up.

My first 6 months I actually went out there and became a different person. Than I just started spiraling downward and ended up alone

It gets lonely out there. Try not to go down that road man.

thanks anons. you're right. i'll figure it out. we're all gonna make it brahs.

mating press

Women get over breakups far quicker than men. Evolutionarily they were more likely to survive harsh conditions and conflicts due to the sacrifices of their menfolk and by being kept alive by the opposing side when their men were killed. In order to cope with this they developed certain psychological predilections that enable them to switch to a new partner more smoothly. This predilection was selected for as otherwise women wouldn't have coped and would have killed or starved themselves to death.

In addition, the average women always has more sexualy options than the average guy so she can easily find someone else to fill the gap while the ex withdraws and posts on Veeky Forums all day.

Heh, 3 months, try 3 years. Lifting is my only solace.

Starting to feel worthless. I'm shit at my job, but all my co worker are bad at training so I don't fucking know. Haven't been there long and I'm already burnt out. It seems to me that the brightest thing in my future is the muzzle flash in my mouth when I finally have enough and decide to blow my head off. I shouldn't feel like this, I just turned 20. Any advice?

You're right about women getting over breakups faster. They just get fucked until you're a distant memory to them. Men take longer to get over breakups because we stew and analyze things more.

I like classic benchpress.
>message girl Merry Christmas
>she says "thank you!"
>message again saying we should get together when she's available
>fb says they sent message but not delivered (white circle with checkmark)
I haven't messaged her again, do you think I was just left on read? Or should I just double text..

this is just how it is to be 20. learn skills like carpentry, some kind of mechanical work for hobbies and it'll get better over time

don't double text. let it go user.

I'd wait for her to respond, you might come across as clingy.

You're absolutely right.

Gf broke up with me in november and I still miss her a lot. I texted her and asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said “nah im good” Sometimes I drive by her house at night to see if her light is on.

I'm really lonely bros

Me too bruh...

My ex broke up with me in November as well, we just have to move on and find someone better mate