How do i into this mode

how do i into this mode

Look in the mirror

/thread

Imagine being as dumb as Destiny AND looking like Destiny.

Essentially, imagine being Destiny.

it would probably feel good cause he has an sjw cult following him around, making himself feel like a god. Have you seen the way he speaks to other people in his "debates" ? You can tell he feels so highly of himself, like he knows everything and everything he says is 100% correct without any doubt.

True but he also has a pretty large contingent of people who fucking hate him. Although, I imagine he chalks it up to them just being "neo-nazis" or something stupid.

He has been utterly destroyed several times in debate which makes his sense of self all the more confusing.

Annihilate skeptics x F

Made this xact thread 3 months ago and this was the best reply by user

>PC gaming 5 sets to failure
>Quit every sport your parents try to get you into when you're a kid
>Skip breakfast (wake up around 2 pm each day)
>Consume high carb diet (macaroni and cheese, sandwiches, the occasional bowl of grapes, pizza)
>Get little to no sunlight
>Ride a bike for cardio (you don't have a drivers license, let alone a car)
>And drink more soda than you do water

>PC gaming 5 sets to failure
top shelf

Who is this and why should I care enough to hate him?

Is he a manlet

"PC MASTER RACE"

Kek

Drink a cup of soy every meal and stop lifting.

destiny has a car and a glock though

>destiny has a car and a glock though

i can tell by the way he talks and debates that he thinks he shits gold, infuriates me to no end because everyone knows he's a useless piece of shit. especially when he tries to reference 'papers' that he obviously hasn't read then 'beats' others in the 'debate' via ad hominem

He looks like an actual hobbit.

how did 1 ( one ) man destroy the entire (((alt right)))?

Thank you for this thread, it is good to be reminded that no matter how subhuman I may be, at least I am not also a framecel manlet

>yfw this literal fagtron gives advice on squatting technique
Too zozzle

desu yeah, I want to be Destiny now

why y'all mad that Destiny banged Mia Rose

I want to be like Trump too

>leave soyposters to me

Negative lifts

eat 6 soy meals a day:

breakfast: soybeans + soy milk
lunch: soybeans, tofu + soy sauce
snack 1: one gallon of soy milk
dinner: soy meat coated in soy flour, cook in soy oil + soy beans & soy sauce
snack 2: one gallon of soy milk
post workout meal: soy protein mixed with soy milk

>be me
>Talking to my friends who are really into CSGO, the one guy only plays that 24/7 and has even skipped hanging with the boys to play CSGO
>I make a comment saying how everyone in the MLG is sweaty neckbeards
>He gets triggered saying NO THERES THAT ONE GUY THATS SUPER JACKED
>I don't know his name but the dude was pretty DYEL
>kek all night

Fuck off you shitbag

they're called nazi beans, you ingrate

>ENJOY THE SOY

The liberal mindset blows my mind. They are usually the ones who point out "resorting to insults in an argument HEE HEE u lost xD!", which is a somewhat okay assessment, but then they hypocritically use it themselves. Destiny debates always involve him insulting the other person and all his fans laugh but a retaliation is met with extreme scorn. Not to mention, people tend to combine an insult with a legitimate point, like "no you fucking moron, this study says xyz" and they disregard the study part because he said moron. Again, destiny will do this himself and get hailed for it.

Basically, fuck cucks.

Idk man president seems like a tough job