That metallic taste...

That metallic taste, combined with the refreshing tingling burning sensation that hits the back of your throat which fades away quickly, making sure youre back for more 2 seconds later.
You. Crave. That. Burn.
Drink. Soda. Now

Nah not really

>not drinking Pepsi instead

Cokelets when will they learn?

Never. Some people thrive on being inferior.

I don't drink a lot of soda, but after thanksgiving we had a box.
I drank one coke and the burn was so amazingly intense I was skipping to the fridge in euphoria as I drank 8 in a row
Soda could be the most addicting thing ever created
And ive tried heroin

its so good

Pepsi too sweet
We coke men prefer a more bitter cola

Pop is fucking garbage once you have gone without it for long enough. Don't crave it all

Soda is disgusting. I hate the nauseatingly sweet taste of beverages that are like a fucking quarter sugar by mass; and the fucking nasty acidity that leaves your teeth feeling brittle and later in the day like they're covered in a fur carpet of nasty crud.

Terrorists drink Pepsi

Lol pop is sugary acid. Speed up the process, go drink some bleach.

>not drinking orange fanta
Never gonna make it

I haven't had soda in 8 months, and I don't miss it.

I used to scoff at people who said they stopped drinking soda. But I don't miss it at all.

I wouldn't be against having one occasionally, especially if it was something worth drinking. But I'll never go back to drinking soda daily ever again.

Soda is overrated. I feel like absolute shit for several hours after drinking one. I’ll still drink a diet soda a few times a year just cus though.

>not drinking pic related
Best soda ever, it's actually refreshing.

If it’s got cane sugar instead of high fructose cornshit then I’ll drink it, I enjoy a nice minty root beer from time to time

no way my friend. Sometimes i stop drinking coke so it tastes better when i drink it. Like taking a break from masturbating so its way better when you do it.

Bleach is alkaline desu

It really is not even that good. Even when I was a fatass I was still hardly drinking one per week, now I only drink like once every 4 months.

>drinking the knock off brand

>zero calories
>refreshing lemon lime flavor
>clear so you can pour it down your gullet with reckless abandon without worrying about staining your clothes
GOAT

forgot pic related

Fruit is sugary acid.

Who tf drinks soda

are you literally a child?

not just drinking coke life for that lower sugar content :))

This product is the pinnacle of taste sensation. Seventeen fruit flavors and that signature cola taste blend to form the perfect refreshing soft drink. With its new Strontium additive, its got that unique kick to keep you on your toes.

>tfw got a boner from this thread

i-i'm not fat i swear