How do I get to look more like this?

How do I get to look more like this?

bumpo

cancel your gym membership, eat a mediocre diet, and do 10 pushups per day to get those sweet barely visible triceps

/thread

Grow up

Real answers only please

that was a real answer. This guy's build looks exactly like the product of what I described.

Wow man. Good joke.

Can we get some serious answers please?

ITS NOT A JOKE YOU STUPID FAGGOT THAT WAS THE BEST ADVICE YOU ARE GOING TO GET BECAUSE ITS THE CORRECT ADVICE.

This man is correct

Made me kek too

You're a fucking idiot. I know that it would take pretty hard training and at least a year or so to look lean and muscular like that, don't come in here trying to troll like a dickhead. You're a real tough guy going on the internet and wasting people's time, and for all I know this is what you're all like (this is my first time on this board) but I'm genuinely interested in looking good this year and I'm not going to let a fuckwad like you deter me.

> I know that it would take pretty hard training and at least a year or so to look lean and muscular like that

I've got good news for you, user - it wouldn't.

In all seriousness, if you're some skinnyfat DYEL fuck, you probably think this is some kind of apex hardbody, but it really isn't. Do you really think you know more about this than a board full of fitness enthusiasts? Btw I'm not even that strong and I could literally pick that guy up and throw him.

Post a picture of your current body and we'll tell you how to make it and how long it will take.

Look at his core and try to say he isn't a hardbody. You're talking about the guy who dead lifted 310lbs when he was 15 years old.. This guy is well renowned in the fitness community and I see him posted here all the time.

The advice I was told by a few far more friendly and knowledgeable members of a power lifting meet I attended to spectate was that I would need to allow 2 - 3 years of lifting and immaculate dieting to get close to this. Unless you can give me a more realistic figure other than
> hurr durr just do nothing and do a few push ups
then you can just leave this thread sir

atleast a good 3 years of hard work & dedication, including a good diet
this is a perfect example of the natty limit

> this is a perfect example of the natty limit

after seeing

see pic attached.

you must either be morbidly obese or hopelessly weak/skinny if it would take you 3 years to get that body. He looks like an average late-teens boy.

Post your picture or leave and kill yourself.

When will this shitty meme die? Not funny, not clever, not original... It's like Michael Scott from The Office kind of humor... Cringey

>t. fraud

yea ok so what if u take shortcuts
have fun with ur shrivelled testys fraudster

Are you really this new? Are you this trollable? Even if you never saw this meme before, it's such an obvious troll. Stfu and stop responding to him.

REEEEE DUUUN DANT
REEEE DUUUNDAANNT
REEEE DUUUDANT

>a board full of fitness enthusiasts
Hate to break it to you buddy, but your opinion doesn't represent this whole board.
I, for one, think the OP has posted a very impressive natty physique which would take years of dedication to achieve.
I think most others here would agree with me on that too

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dun dant!!!!

agreed
maybe you could cut 6 months or so off if you ate 3 onions daily

agreed. ok he's not like roid level huge and veiny but he has a damn good tight bod. i wouldnt complain if i had a bod like that

maybe even cut more off if you sip zero ultra for pre workout?

to be honest I was buying it but now that you mention it, this really is an obvious troll

Oh, so now I'm the troll? You honestly have no concept of reality do you?

If someone doesn't look orange and like a cloud they're not ''fit'' for you guys on this board. Learn what practical strength is and what women desire.

Now that I see this for what it is, I gotta admit I'm chuckling a bit. Well trolled, friend.

If this is your way of dealing with being wrong and having outlandish standards plus no concept of raw, untamed strength then that's on you.

post your shit physique with no bulge so we can all laugh at insulting the Natty God.

This thread is 10/10 grade a 12 year reserve Veeky Forums

This is me last week after battling a nasty flu for a couple weeks. Probably lost about 20lb of muscle to that damn thing, which is why I look so weak. Hopefully I'll bounce back quickly.

For fuck's sake Veeky Forums, when will the body dysmorphia on this board stop? That guy is legitimately jacked. Get some realistic standards. In a room with 100 guys he is bigger than probably at least 90.

I don't even know who is trolling who anymore

Fucking DICED, holy shit man

OP you are going to have to juice if you want that body. That ab & arm definition simply can't be obtained naturally. Not to mention his shoulders SCREAM "chemically enhanced".

Yeah right! And you're calling other people trolls!

The pic I posted really is me. I know it's not that impressive. Sorry about all my bragging earlier. I'm hoping I can look like OP's pic one day if I keep training and upping my steroid dosage

He's big, let me know if you find an answer OP

Gee whiz! I tell you, that fellow sure is something!

This

How could OP be trolling in his own thread?
Am I the only one who thinks that makes no sense??