Get in here manlets

I can't imagine what life would be like being non-white

Pretty good desu

t. Iranian

10/10

The fate Germany deserves
>for the holocaust

>life is good as an Iranian
Lol unless you’re a billionaire and/or a member of the government, being an Iranian is shit

Iranian-Canadian*

And nah that's not true, as long as you're middle-upper class you're good. I thought the same until my mom visited the country recently and shared what she saw. Problem is the middle class was fucked over by the sanctions.

henlo

>tfw Armenian
>tfw I will always be an ugly manlet compared to the Persian GODS which I live around

Armenian women are beautiful and the lads are down to earth and fun. Nothing to be self-conscious about.

We have to create culture, don’t watch TV, don’t read magazines, don’t even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you’re worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you’re giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told ‘no’, we’re unimportant, we’re peripheral. ‘Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.’ And then you’re a player, you don’t want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.”
– Terence McKenna

cant multi-quote to comment on this app

Or unless you are one of those Iranian-Jew hybrids who got the intelligence of the Jews and the looks of an Iranian

Iranians are white moron

u want balding thin shaved hair..? fr?

Say that again and I'll be forced to kill you.

pls no bully
(yes I fantasize about being a cute girl and still fantasize about having a qt gf)

They are Aryans, too bad their original Zoroastrian culture got genocided by the religion of peace

Well meme'd, friendo.
>The fate Germany deserves
>for the holocaust
More like the fate they deserve for being outrageous cucks.
6/10. That's a really unflattering pic of your goal body and the hair/beard combo just screams "Homeless lunatic." Nice qt girl, though.
9/10. That's your baby mama? You've done well, lotus.
>cant multi-quote to comment on this app
Post from a browser. Problem solved.
7/10. Nice waifus and hair but the goal body seems unremarkable. I think you overrate it based on her hair/face/general aesthetic.

>mfw a cracker calls me a cracker

sand nigger/10

5/10 I really dislike your choice in hair

7/10

6/10 B A S I C

8/10 don't really like the style but everything else gets my approval

>Nice waifus and hair but the goal body seems unremarkable. I think you overrate it based on her hair/face/general aesthetic.
Thanks
I have that as a goal body because it's actually achievable for me, I'm already 60% there...

The fuck does the rest of the world see in blondes?

I have a seething hatred for the Iranians who are rich enough to live in the West. Every Facebook post I see from these Persian instagram thots makes me want to go Dylan Klebold

A lot of us, including myself, were poor when we came to the west. Dad had to work 2 jobs and mom was working 9-5 raising two boys. We lived in the shit side of town for about a decade.

But I feel you. The rich Iranians flaunt their wealth like it's no one's business and it pisses me off too.

6/10
6/10
8/10 too bad about the bald goals but I guess it isn't by choice.
7/10

Pretty good seriously.
> Morroccan reporting

>must exists
deep

I have nothing against you, it's more a hatred of instagram culture than anything

Lol! The girl section. I’m not white so it’s funny
Kys, lol
Metal head/10
8/10 race mixing is disgusting though get your priorities straight
Great bod and putting a bald guy in hair lol
Kys faggot
Oh shit who is that(bod)? 10/10
7/10
9/10 not feeling the style

Good hair choice
Body is too small

The clothe selection is shit, but a Chad doesn't care, r-right?

I'LL BE YOUR GF PLS

Nice taste brah

I like the style
But why would you want to look like mc ride? Hes dyel

nigga wants to be blonde lmao

nice

I have a thing for girls who lift, but i also prefer cute over sexy
is this even a possible combination?
I want to belive

The fuck do white girls see in BBC geneti- oh wait...

Like Moose?
She's cute and she lifts

moose is my wheyfu

cultural enrichment/10
1/2 negroid mongrels look appalling, refrain from that
solid
basic bitch streetwear/10
gabagool/10

you want to be fat

We need a zorastrian varg

Bump

Bump

Bump

If I would lose only like 5-8 kilos I would look like Ibra :-)

u got a Kik or email or something?

pls respond :D

Me.
8/10. Almost everything is great; love the girls. I feel like the fade haircut is beneath white people with good hair. Blacks started doing it out of necessity because they had few options for styling their hair. Same with hair tattoos.
7.5/10. Nice girls.
9/10. Nice retro feel.
>Oh shit who is that(bod)?
Primo Carnera. Pre steroid era boxer who fought Joe Louis for the world title. He started out as a strongman for the circus and had a great physique for his era, especially for a 6'5 guy with a wide frame.
7/10. I like this but the 2d waifu is beneath you if you can manage the rest of it.
9.5/10. Honestly, this might be my favorite so far. A lot of people don't manage to create a picture of a larger aesthetic with their choices but yours flow together perfectly. Good job. Great girls and clothes.

Which city my dude?

Brussels

Bump