Reminder not to fall for the women hate manlets meme...

Reminder not to fall for the women hate manlets meme, just be an average height white guy with a good face and you're fine.

Also, post personal bests:
S: 420
B: 265
D: 505

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she looks fat

This is bait

Cringe worthy texts my friend

Good bait

Reminder to newfags: if you text like this you are a soyboy

bro, you had to lie about your manlet status to acquire a landwhale. What are you doing? this is not making it my friend.

>ok yay :)
Jesus dude...

You got me to respond.
1/10

why even bring up ‘manlet’, it s more like she responded cause she feels sorry for you being insecure

I'm working on my beta male persona, it's pretty effective on the fat ones desu

Why even respond to fat chicks?

I just lel at their unrealistic standards and pity their inevitable mongrel children after being impregnated by a black man and raised by a single mother.

Because I'm fat with a low social status so I take what I can get, plus I like sucking on big bewbs

what do i first msg chicks with no bio and only one picture?

so this is what bloatmaxxing gets you...

Chuckled at the bouncer part, although I bet you're serious.

she is a big girl

5'10, I'm king of manlets nibba

>Ok yay :)

Fucking kill yourself

I fell for the SS meme pretty hard ngl

same, thought it was hilarious and OP was intentionally tanking his chances with this girl by implying she's built like a bouncer
but now I have doubts.
OP you arent serious are you?

God you're a pussy. I told her i was 5'8 like 2 messages before I sent this. Just fucking go for it what's the worst they can say right?

>how'd you become a bouncer?

>they needed someone that could act as the boulder to jesus' cave

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

>ok yay :)

>doesn't give you her Snapchat and ignores the question..
Never gonna make it

of course you can bag land whales being a manlet, but you won't ever get real pussy

Good thing I have pic related on the go then. Pretty much the only way to succeed as a fat fuck like myself is to take risks and be bold on instant messaging.

>using manlet outside of Veeky Forums
>being this fucking insecure in texting
>falling for the manlet meme all the pasty white 6'2 skeleton fags on this board push because theyre insecure and want to put down anyone that doesnt look like them

Jesus fucking christ do you call your friends "niggers" as an insult in real life too? Jk you probs dont have friends

Pls refer to

I hide my power level pretty well, look up Jung's idea of having a persona.
I am a white male and I'm from the south so obviously I say nigger with my friends, you frogposting niggerfaggot

What are your pb's?

Shes fat though.

Please refer to this. Keep in mind I don't super like girls my dude

Good lord, how attractive are you?
Pls post boipussy

That number means nothing. You could have been using tinder since it's inception. Less than a match a day if so. You could swipe right on everything and have the uggos like back which isn't impressive.

it's like you're the woman and she's the man, you're a textbook numale soyboy cuck next thing you'll ask is if she'll fuck another guy in front of you.

>how'd you become a bouncer?
>bouncer
more like boomer lmao

what the fuck, post face

Decently attractive soldier. Girls love it
Got tinder a month ago when I moved bases sorry pal

Sorry but I can't flaunt my face around because of work

Again, this is just one of my many failed attempts using a fake beta male persona. I get girls this attractive on occasion

brooo please tell me youre baiting

That's not attractive boi. She's alright but not attractive

" Why does he look so short :( "

Fuck man i dont think he is.

damn dude. show the pics u use to get so much pussy?? curious how hot u have to be to get results like that

she's fat you faggot show me an actual accomplishment

this one looks hot, post a proper pic of her

It helps if you have a dog, have pictures of you with friends so they know you're social, and be attractive enough. Also I don't have a shirtless pic just me in a tee, I don't know if that helps or hinders it desu

> her sides

my sides

you butchered that and she still served the pussy to you on a platter......post physique

Don't have any of her from tinder just the stuff she sent me. Not gonna show her actual face because I'm fucking her this weekend

I'm punching above my weight even with this t b h, r/Incels was right all along

yeah she's definitely well above the doable line, I'd hit that and my standards are quite high

godspeed user, and dont get her pregnant

post a pic, inquiring minds want to know what you look like

also, what's your profile text like? Mine is nearly empty because I'm hot enough to get away with it but I suspect I would do even better if I wrote some clever/intriguing shit in there

No I'm not baiting, I'm a recovering neckbeard who lost his virginity a few months ago

Thanks my dude, she's sorta crazy in a good way tho. Wants me to fuck her in a movie theatre sometime not sure how I feel about that

Have fun being wiener cousins with a bunch of spics and niggers, manlet.

Fuck man i would if I was allowed
>inb4 lmao what's there to worry about
I do things with my job that's desu quite fucking ridiculous and I can't have my picture on 4chin ya feel me user

I'll wrap my cock don't worry, I'm home brothers with quite a few of my army friends we give each other the numbers of the girls we fuck so that they can spread the wealth. Only the attractive ones tho we have standards

Bodyweight?

black out your face and anything identifiable, I just want to get a feel for how your pics come off, your body type, etc.

I'm very attractive and back when I was single I got about 10-15 matches per day even though I only swipe right about 5-10% of the time, but I met a keeper and hopped off tinder way too soon to accumulate as many matches as you. I'm curious how we stack up.

Hole*

I hate women for many reasons, but hating anyone for what they're attracted to is ridiculous

The slampigs I get always let me go in raw, haven't tested positive for chlamydia or gonnorhea yet but I can't get off because of the cipralex

Fuck man that's the end goal. I couldn't care less about the matches, I have a few lined up but they aren't waifu material, I'm seeing a girl who lifts more than I do and I met her before and I'm hoping she gives me a reason to delete tinder

What about irredeemably bad paraphilias?

Sucks man depression is terrible. I've had to take down two of my brothers off the ropes they hung themselves with. As for the sti's I'm still hoping to settle down after all this so id rather be careful ya know

Sorry to hear that man. I've gotten drunk and put the noose around my neck but I chickened out once I started to feel like I was going to pass out. I guess my life just hasn't gotten to the point where it isn't worth continuing yet.

You'll be fine almost certainly if you wrap though, and most of the STDs are curable anyways.

Good luck to you and thank you for your service to our country good sir.

Oh yeah

S: 515
B: 325
D: 545
OHP: 230

Dear god user, I'm sorry to hear about your brothers. Sorry for your loss.

Honestly as long as they never acted on any urges and never watched cheese pizza they're ok IMO.

How long it take you to get from 2.5 to 3 pl8 bench? I've been stuck for months now

Male sexuality being what it is, even though the girl I have is high quality and I'd have to sift through many broads to find a comparable replacement, there's just something utterly thrilling about seducing some new women. Especially when I see other guys doing it - triggers a competitive instinct.

when people post these numbers, are they to be interpreted as 1 rep maxes? 5 reps? Or is there no standard (in which case they're almost meaningless)?

230lb OHP?! Standing? No cheating with the legs? that's fucking impressive.

Not blood but I went through horrible shit with them. Sorta happy the military is cracking down on that I don't want others to go through it

For you

That a the spirit man. There's always something worth living for, maybe it's the st who works at the coffee shop of maybe it's your parents, to each their own. Yeah the std's just scare me, I like my cock looking good lol

Holy fuck man i know. My literal favourite thing about a relationship is getting to know more about the person. Their little quirks, favourite book/movie, if they're a picky eater or stuff their faces. Its the little things..

Hey wanna come over and fuck my wife?

Ah, brothers in arms, not familial brothers. Still awful, but the latter would have been even more horrific.

Anyway, I hope they found peace.

Reminder that face is basically all that matters

S: 170
B: 100
D: 195
OHP: 95

what a gross whore tho. shoulda told her i dont fuck whores sorry.

is there something about your profile that says "SLUTS COME HITHER"?

I've had ONS/FWB from Tinder and IRL meetings, but I don't think I've ever had one as aggressive/forward as that.

face and being polite :^)

my bio is "looking for a husband"

I think she was probably joking tho

My bio says "I do my whites and colours in one load, hot, no detergent. I live dangerous" girls don't care about you just if you're funny and attractive. I tend to stay away from the ones who ask me to fuck instead of me asking them though

Thanks man i appreciate it

> 95 lbs ohp
I'm sorry.